Fun And Games

[HIATUS] What Can Love Do?

Jonghyun’s POV

The biggest mistake of my life just happened, I lost her. If she’s happy with him then I’m happy. Besides, it was all my fault. Hyejin, hope we can remain friends? I didn’t join them after what happened, I just went to the bar and drank beer.

Hyejin’s POV

“I want you to hug Eunhyuk tightly for about 10 seconds! If you don’t do the dare, you’re going to give anything that you’re wearing right now, part of the rules.” Siwon said. EunHae moment? Siwon, aren’t you jealous about this?

“Ugh! No, I won’t do it!” Donghae shouted.

“So you don’t want to hug me, buddy?” Eunhyuk looked sad about it.

“I do. Okay fine, I’ll hug you! 10 seconds right?” Siwon nodded and took out his phone for a remembrance.

“Don’t take pictures, Siwon! Please, I beg you!!” Donghae pleaded but Siwon ignored.

“I won’t upload it promise!” Siwon replied. Donghae hugged Eunhyuk but didn’t realize it was 10 seconds already, he still is hugging him. Cute couple!

“So you guys wanna continue this game or we should leave because it looks like we’re ruining a romantic moment?” Siwon teased and everyone started laughing.

“It’s 10 seconds already? Aww.” Eunhyuk pouted and Donghae just remained pissed because of what Siwon said.

“There’s always a next time, EunHae!” I said and giggled. Donghae spinned the bottle and it landed to Gdragon.

“I don’t have the right dare for this guy, suggestions?” Donghae asked and looked at everyone else.

“I know a dare!” TOP shouted and went to the DJ. What’s this dare  about?

“So what’s my dare, TOP?” Gdragon asked. A romantic song started playing, I think this dare is about me.

“Dance with me.” TOP replied. WHAT THE? Is this true?

“What?! Are you serious?” Gdragon asked and everyone laughed.

“Kidding! Fooled!” TOP replied and laughed.

“What a relief! So what am I going to do now?” Gdragon asked again.

“Dance with Hyejin. Since you two are okay already, go do it man!” TOP replied and I kinda blushed. I stood up and danced with Gdragon.

“Yieee!” Everyone teased, I blushed again. After the song, Gdragon spinned the bottle and it landed to me, sadly.

“Oh wait, did anyone see Jonghyun?’ Onew asked.

“We don’t know actually, we saw him a while ago though.” Gdragon said. Onew just nodded and we continued the game.

“I’m sorry but I have to do this. Kindly tell them who Hyemin is.” Gdragon said. Why that dare?!

“Who’s that?” Kai asked.

“Hyemin is my twin sister, okay? She’s at my dorm right now if you don’t believe me! I told her to hide a while ago but she still went out. Minho, the one you saw a while ago was Hyemin not me.” I explained and they laughed.

“Seriously? You have a twin? I can’t believe this!” Ryeowook laughed.

“I do. I’ll bring her here then. Just wait for me, while you’re waiting just continue the game.” I said and went to my dorm. As I was walking to my dorm,  I saw Jonghyun walking and it looks like he’s drunk. He fell on the floor and he smells like alcohol. He did drunk.

“Are you okay?” I asked but he didn’t reply. I brought him to their dorm and laid him on his bed.

“Why are you drunk? Oh wait why am I asking this?! You’re drunk, you probably won’t even talk.” I said.

“I’m sorry.. I love you.. I am letting you go, love..” Jonghyun said but I think he’s dreaming or something.

“Jonghyun? Wake up!!” I tried waking him up but no, he’s still asleep.

I left him and went to my dorm to fetch Hyemin. This girl is in big trouble. I knocked on the door and she was still sleeping at my bed. I’ll not wake her up then. I went back to back to the lobby, they were all having fun and laughing.

“Welcome back Hyejin! So where’s your ‘twin’?” Daesung said. I think they don’t believe me, ugh.

“But guys, it’s true! Hyejin has a twin. I saw it with my own eyes.” Gdragon said. Yay! Someone believes me.

“We want proof.” Kris replied. But she really is asleep!

“Okay, fine. Tomorrow, I promise.” I said.

“Good!” Key said and everyone agreed.

“Btw, Jonghyun’s drunk, I brought him in your dorm so please take care of him. And please tell Jonghyun that I want to talk to him tomorrow.” I replied.

“He is? Why is he drunk? I have to go guys!” Key looked worried and he went to their dorm.

“Is there a special connection between those two?” Gdragon asked and laughed.

“I think so, they are pretty close.” Taemin replied. Oh right, JongKey isn’t it?

“But I think it’s getting late, we should go back to our dorms now.” Luhan looked at his watch.

We all went back to our dorms but I just got there?! My feet hurts.

“Your feet hurts? I’ll carry you then.” Gdragon asked.

“How’d you know? Did I say it out loud?” I asked. How did he know?!

“You did.” He replied and laughed. He carried me and it was kinda fun. Thanks Gdragon!

“Thank you!” I said.

“No problem, hyejin! Anytime.” Gdragon replied.

“So uh, goodnight.” I replied and opened my door.

“Wait!” Gdragon held my hand and I blushed. I keep on blushing, ugh!

“Umm, yes?” I said.

“Thank you for another chance.” Gdragon hugged me.

“It’s no problem. Thank you too. And you deserve this.” I said and kissed him. Oh gosh, if only my mom knew about this I am so dead.

“Bye.” Gdragon waved and I shut the door.

What a fun and weird day! But I still have one problem, how would I talk to Jonghyun if I am still mad?

The next morning, I opened the door and there was a bunch of flowers. Who gave this?


Here's another update! This story is about to end soon so stay tuned. xx  Don't forget to comment and subscribe! Will be posting another fic on September! EXO will be the main cast so if you're an EXOtic, you'll probably enjoy it. :)