Revelation

[HIATUS] What Can Love Do?

Hyejin’s POV

“Yep! No onegot hurt. Thank you IU!”  I said and hugged her. I’m really thankful that she did that. I owe my life, hahaha.

“No problem. So you guys okay if we leave you here?” She replied. What does she mean by we? 

“We? Who?” I asked. Does she mean Gdragon and her? Or Jonghyun and her? What?

“You and I.” She replied. What?!

“We’ll be fine.” Gdragon said and looked at Jonghyun. Please don’t fight please please.

We left them at the park and IU started driving again.

“So umm.. Where are we going?” I asked. Where is she taking me?

“We need to talk.” She replied. Talk about what?

“Do we have any problem here, IU?” I asked. Did I do something wrong?

“I want to get to know you better.” She said. ‘Better’ What does she mean?

IU’s POV

“Let’s go to that café.” I said. I want to get to know you better! Like seriously, why did Gdragon like you? How?

Yeah, I know about their past relationship. I want to know why did they break up. It was a public break-up but they didn’t say why.

I held her hand and went inside the café, We ordered coffee and I asked the lady at the counter if we could use the private room. Yep, there is a private room, I want to talk to her quietly. I want to know why she broke up with my bestfriend? How could she do that?

We sat down and started to talk.

“So umm.. What are we going to talk about?” She asked. Well, about you and Gdragon.

“Why? Why Hyejin? Why?” I asked. How could you?

“Why what?” She replied. You really have no idea huh?

“Why did you break up with Gdragon?” I asked.

“Misunderstanding and arguments..” She replied. That’s it? What a simple reason!

“That’s your reason? You know Hyejin, Gdragon was my bestfriend in Highschool and I knew everything about him. We were close yeah so close. He doesn’t like girls that easy, and you? You came in to his life and then suddenly ruined it? Just immature, Hyejin.” I said. I am really mad right now but I better not show it.

“You don’t know anything, okay? So don’t judge me easily.” She replied. I am not judging. I’m telling an opinion, is it that bad to say what I feel?

“You’re so cruel, Hyejin. You do know what ‘understand’ means right?” I asked. Do you need a dictionary? Hmm?

“What’s your point? You’re not my boss so I’m not following you!” She said. I’m definitely not your boss, duh?

“You should’ve not hurt my bestfriend. You know how much I care about him? More than my life!” I said. No one hurts Gdragon.

“I have to go. I don’t want to talk to people who are so judgemental.” She said. Me? Judgemental? And what do I call you?

“Stay! Why are you so afraid to talk to me?” I asked. Scared? Haha.

“I’m not afraid to talk to you!” She said. Oh really?

“Do you really love Jonghyun or you’re just using him?” I said. Let me give a little hint of what her boyfriend did.

“I love him! I’m not using Jonghyun! You know nothing about him!” She shouted. Oh really? I don’t? Let’s see about that.

“How about you? Do you know everything about him?” I asked. Hahaha, he slept with a girl and you don’t know?

“What are you trying to say?” She said. Oh nothing.

“You don’t know everything about him.” I whispered and went out the door.

Hyejin’s POV

Huh? Not everything? What is it about him that I don’t know then? IU went out and left me. I went out a few minutes later because I kept thinking of what was she talking about.

Is Jonghyun hiding a secret from me? Why can’t he tell me? I won’t be mad because he’s just being honest.

Jonghyun, please tell me. I’m your girlfriend, you should be open with me.

Gdragon’s POV

Oh great! Hyejin’s coming this way! No awkward silence with Jonghyun.

“Gdragon and Jonghyun..  Can you accompany me to buy clothes for tomorrow’s party?” She asked. Ofcourse, Gladly.

“Oh sure. Is it for the YG Family and SM Town?” I asked.

“Yeah. How’d you know? Mr. Youngmin said we should buy new clothes for them to wear. So let’s go get a cab.” She said. Why is Jonghyun so quiet? Is he really like that?

*At The Mall*

Hyejin’s POV

“So let’s go buy first for your group, Jonghyun.” I said. What’s wrong him again? Why so quiet? So we bought for their group and paid for it. Next group is EXO! And so on.

After buying all the clothes, we went out of the mall and went back to SM Entertainment using a cab. I put the paperbags in each of their beds for them to wear it tomorrow. I’ll just announce later that they have to wear it.

Gdragon said he has to go to IU so this is the perfect time to talk to Jonghyun.

“Jonghyun. We have to talk.” I said. I want to know what he is hiding from me!

“A-about what?” He said. What is he scared of?

“Do you have anything hiding from me?” I asked. Yah! You should tell me everything!!

“Nothing. Promise. Never.” He replied. Good!

“Don’t keep anything from me, okay? I’m your girlfriend, I should know about it.” I said. Good that’s cleared up.

Jonghyun’s POV

Wait, Does Hyejin know about the thing with IU? Oh no. Did IU spill it? But Hyejin’s right, I should not keep anything from her. She’s my girlfriend, she has to know.

I should tell her before anyone does. That way, there’s a chance that she’ll forgive me right? Ugh. Why is it so hard to tell the truth?

How should I tell her? It would definitely hurt her. Ugh, but it is my mistake so I have to learn from my mistake.  Lord, please, help me.


The next chapter will be the party already, so stay tuned because there will be more revelations in the upcoming chapters! :) Happy Reading!! :D I'll update when I finish the next chapter :) It might be late because my laptop is not working that well now :(