Admitted Mistakes

[HIATUS] What Can Love Do?

Gdragon’s POV

“Hyejin!” I shouted. It looks like she’s in a hurry, why?

“Oh hi Gdragon. I’m sorry but I have to go.” She said and ran away. I followed her, I wanted to  apologize since we haven’t talked about the break up thing.

But then, I was in a bit of shock when I saw two of Hyejin. How could this be possible? Hyejin has a twin or is this some kind of hallucination?

“Uh. Is this true?” I asked awkwardly. Am I dreaming or not? She pulled me to somewhere we could talk and maybe explain what is happening.

“You couldn’t tell anyone about this! I don’t want to lose my job.” She pleaded. She looks like she was about to cry.

“You should quit this job. There’s no way you could force me not to tell anyone.” I replied and slowly walked away. She pulled my hand, wow this girl likes to pull. I thought our eyes were going to meet but no, that’s not what happened.

Our lips met and my eyes widened. From that kiss, I remembered every moment from the past with her. Every happy moment we spent together. Every smile she gave. Everything word she said. I need to get her back, she means everything to me.

Hyejin’s POV

“Umm. I’m really sorry Gdragon. I should’ve not pulled you. I’m really sorry. I’ll apologize everything to IU. I promise.” I said. Omg I kissed my ex boyfriend? Seriously?

“No need to apologize to IU. I need to tell you something. The whole point of this SM-YG collaboration.” He replied. Huh? Is there something I need to know?

“IU and I are just best friends, it stays like that. I don’t have any feelings or what they call special feelings towards her. She’s just a friend for me and will remain that way.” He said. And?

“And why are you telling me this? Best friends can be lovers you know?” I replied.

“I’m telling you this because you’re the one I like Hyejin. No other girl can replace you in my heart. You’ll always be that girl that changed my life. You’ll always be my girl, my Hyejin. I can’t love anyone besides you, can you please give me another chance?” He kneeled and looked into my eyes. I can see his sincerity.

But I have a boyfriend, I can’t possibly date GD while I am in a relationship with Jonghyun. And I can’t just accept Gdragon that easy. Why am I always the one that is given these hard choices?

“What’s happening here?” I looked at my right and there I saw Jonghyun.

“I need Hyejin back.” Gdragon shouted and stood up.

“She’s mine, dude. Back off.” Jonghyun replied and pushed Gdragon.

IU’s POV

I’ve been standing here behind the tree for a while now and heard everything Gdragon said. He really loves her and if she really makes him happy, I’ll let go.

“Will she remain yours after I tell her your dark secret, Jonghyun?” I said and walked towards them.

“What do you mean, IU?” Hyejin said.

“You really don’t know? Your boyfriend slept with a girl without you knowing. And you call him a loyal boyfriend? Pathetic.” I replied.

“Jonghyun? Is this true? Why can’t you just tell me?” Hyejin shouted at Jonghyun. Oh god, This girl is so mad right now.

“I- I’m sorry. I was afraid that you’ll be mad at me.” Jonghyun said. Well, she is mad right now, dude!

“It would have been better if you told me. And who is this girl?” Hyejin shouted again.

“She’s not important right now, Hyejin.” Jonghyun replied.

“Tell me already!” Hyejin said and looks like she is about to cry.

“It’s IU, okay? There I said it. Happy now?” Jonghyun said. Oh good, now Hyejin’s mad at me right now.

She cried and ran away. Gdragon followed her, as usual, the superhero to the rescue. After this night, you’ll never see me again Gdragon. Farewell.

Hyejin’s POV

How could they do this to me? This is so not fair, I was so kind to them and this is what they pay back?

“Hyejin…” Someone whispered. Who is this?

“Who are you?” I looked back and saw Gdragon.

“My name’s Gdragon, who is truly madly crazy deeply inlove with you.” He said. Atleast, someone still loves me.

“Yes..” I said.

“Yes for what?” He asked

“I’m giving you another chance. I’m really sorry that I’m so immature, Gdragon. I should’ve just understood you.” I apologized.

“It’s okay, Hyejin. You’re worth it. But I’m never gonna lose you again! That’s for sure. I missed you so much.” He said.and hugged me.

“I missed you too. Thank you for everything.” I replied and hugged him tighter.

“How about we go back to the party? Let’s enjoy this night together!” He said which made me happier.

When we walked inside the venue, everyone was smiling and staring at us.

“Holding hands? Happy Gdragon? You guys are back together, aren’t you?” Seungri teased.

“Another chance to prove to her okay? Give her some space.” Gdragon replied.

“Chill! Chill! Congrats.” Seungri replied and walked away.

“DJ! Please play some slow songs. This dance floor is about to get cheesy!” Donghae said to the DJ.

Then slow songs started playing. “Can I have this dance, my princess?” Gdragon asked

“Ofcourse.” I replied and started blushing.

After the slow songs, the emcee announced that they’ll have some photo session with the fans. Cool, fan service. All the solo artists and groups have their own stations where they’ll have that photoshoot so there is no chaos. Everything is organized!

The party ended and it was successful! Everyone had fun seeing the tweets. I’m also happy that Gdragon and I are kinda back together.

After the party, they suggested we play spin the bottle so I agreed.

“Who wants to spin this?” I asked holding the bottle.

“I will!” Siwon replied and started spinning the bottle. It stopped to Donghae, what’s his dare going to be about, Siwon?


Here's an update :D Happy reading! Oh and for EXOtics, I'll be making an EXO fanfic soon! Hope you guys support it too. :)  Don't forget to subscribe and comment, I really want to hear your opinions and suggestions. ^^