Big Announcement

[HIATUS] What Can Love Do?

Hyejin’s POV

“Will you marry me?” Gdragon kneeled down and said. I was really shocked and I cried. He was right, I am really going to be happy after this night.

“Yes. Yes I will!” I replied. He was really happy too and he spinned me around. This is the right decision.

“Yay!” Everyone chorused.

“So let’s get this party started?” Minzy said and we just started dancing around. I drank a few shots because this was the best night of my life! I am officially getting married!

-End of Flashback-

So that’s the three highlights of those 5 years. I’m getting married! Today, Gdragon will come over at our house and he’ll tell my parents.

 I already went to his parents so yeah, I hope my mom and dad will agree. Hyemin is not here right now, she went out to buy something.

“Hyejin, can I ask you something?” Dad asked. Why do I always get nervous when dad says that?

“What is it?” I said. Be cool, Hyejin.

“Why is Gdragon coming over?” He asked. You’ll see dad, you’ll see.

“Don’t tell us you’re getting married?” Mom said. I won’t spill the surprising news!

“A family dinner with him won’t hurt right?” I replied. Yeah, it’s evening right now.

“Okay. But where is your boyfriend right now? It’s getting late.” Dad said.

“Be patient, dad.” I replied. Why is Gdragon late?!

-Doorbell rings-

“It must be him! I’ll open the gate.” I said and went out.

Gdragon’s POV

“I’m really sorry that I’m late.” I apologized as I gave her a bouquet of flowers.

“It’s okay. But mom and dad are really curious why you are coming tonight.” She replied. Wait, she didn’t tell them?

“Why did you not tell them? So atleast they’ll be ready.” I said. Does she want it to be a surprise?

“I want it to be a surprise.” She replied. I was right.

“So where’s your sister? She should be here!” I said.

“She went out. So let’s go inside?” She said and I followed her. I held her hand and said that everything will be okay.

“Annyeong hashimnikka!” I said to her parents.

“Annyeong hashimnikka too, Gdragon. Take your seat.” Her dad said.

“Flowers for my mother-in-law and chocolates for my father-in-law.” I said and gave the flowers & chocolates.

“Huh? What do you mean, Gdragon?” Hyejin’s mom was confused.

“Mom and dad.. We’re getting married..” Hyejin said and they were really surprised.

“Wh-what?” Her mom had teary eyes.

“Are you sure that he’s the one?” Her dad said. Ofcourse, I am!

“Yes, dad. I am really really really sure.” Hyejin replied and looked at me.

“Mom and dad, I promise I’ll take care of your daughter.” I said and kissed Hyejin’s cheek.

“You should.” Her mom replied.

“Hyejin, you should contact your sister.” Her dad said and Hyejin took out her phone.

Hyemin’s POV

So today, Seungri is coming over at our house! And yes, Seungri became my boyfriend.

“So babe, are you sure?” I said.

“Yes, I am. Let’s go!” He replied and we walked home.

I opened the gate and we both went inside.

“Who is this guy you’re with?” Dad asked.

“He’s Seungri. He’s my boyfriend.” I said.

“Wait, you two are in a relationship?!” Gdragon was shocked.

“Yes, dude. We are.” Seungri replied and he smiled.

“Since when?” Mom asked. I didn’t tell them that I have a boyfriend. I am really secretive when it comes to this.

“About a year, mom.” I replied. Please don’t be mad!

“Why did you hide this from us?” Hyejin said.

“I’m sorry but I’m just afraid.” I pouted.

“But Seungri will be a good boyfriend.” Gdragon defended.  Well, thank you Gdragon!

“You should have told us, Hyemin.” Mom said. I’m just really afraid!

“Anyways, let’s tell the news to your sister?” Gdragon said. Wait, what news?

“We’re getting married!!!” They both shouted. Say what?

“Seriously? Are you sure this Gdragon is the one?” I teased. Is he really deserving of my sister?

“Yes, I’m sure.” She replied.

“When are you getting married?’ Seungri asked.

“It really depends with Hyejin.” Gdragon said.

“How about next month?” Hyejin said.

“That’ll be good.” I replied.

“We’ll help you set the whole thing.” Dad said. So he’s agreeing? Miracle!

“You’re all invited!” Hyejin shouted. Duh, ofcourse!

“Ofcourse, so who will be doing the invitations?” I asked.

“How about you? Can you do it?” Hyejin said.

“Yeah.” I replied.

“But, they’re not the only ones getting married.” Seungri said. What does he mean?

“Huh?” We chorused.

“Do you mean?” I asked and smiled. Oh my god!

“Yes, Hyemin. You’re right.” He replied. Is this reality?!