An Old Friend of Gdragon

[HIATUS] What Can Love Do?

 

Gdragon’s POV

I turned my back to see who it was and I was right. It is her. She’s back. You don’t know who I’m talking about right? Well, She’s my old bestfriend from Highschool. How’d she find me anyway?

“I missed you!!!” She shouted. She hugged me and I hugged her back. Hyejin and Jonghyun have no idea who she is sooooo, Wait! I have an idea! I pulled her out the restaurant and talked to her about my plan.

IU’s POV

I was going to the restaurant that my dad owns. He said I should get to know what business we own instead of wasting my money shopping for new clothes.

Then, I saw Gdragon.with his friends. Gdragon was my bestfriend when I was in Highschool. I never really expected that he’ll achieve his dream. I was excited to see him so I shouted. I hugged him and he hugged back. But then He pulled me out of the restaurant.

When we were out of the restaurant, I asked “Why are you here?” Well, ofcourse, to eat, it’s a restaurant right? Haha, Or maybe he’s visiting me? Wait, does he know that we own the restaurant? The restaurant is multicultural so yeah, it’s really famous around here.

“You don’t know? Umm, there’s a party at SM Entertainment tomorrow!” He said. Wait, a party? I wasn’t invited! So sad :(

“Nope! Would I be asking if I knew?” I said. Still the same Gdragon!

“You never changed, huh?” He replied. Ofcourse, why would I change?

“Yep! I missed you! And ofcourse, I’m proud of you!” I said. Well, I also achieved my dream of being a kpop artist, but not in a group, a solo artist.

“I missed you too! You didn’t call me after graduation, did I do something wrong that time?” He replied. Well, I’ll tell the story!

After Graduation, I saw Gdragon with the person I hate. I don’t know why but that girl hugged Gdragon. IU, keep calm! You’re just a friend, maybe Gdragon likes that girl. Oh my, I’m Friendzoned -_-

Gdragon’s POV

Well, I know I did something wrong. I was talking to the person she hate because she keeps bullying my bestfriend, I don’t want that. So we made a deal.

“So you’ll stop bullying IU if I date you?” I asked. It’s for my bestfriend, I love her as a friend, No one should hurt her.

“Yes. I will.” Dara replied. Yes, It’s Dara. Surprised, huh?

“Okay. Deal.” I said. Deal it is.

So I held her hand, officially telling people that we’re together. I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR IU.

IU’s POV

Then, they went to me and Gdragon said “Guess what? We’re together now!” That time, I think I was about to faint. I was about to cry, then I remembered, A BESTFRIEND. BESTFRIEND. BESTFRIEND.

“That’s good!” I fake smiled. Ofcourse, In a friendship of a boy and girl, There’s always one person that keeps his/her feelings to the other one. And yes, I am that one.

He’s been there with me all this time, and because of that couple thingy, I didn’t talk to him anymore. And since years has passed so I forgot that already.

“IU… IU… IU…”  Gdragon was calling me.

“Wh—at?” I said. Wait, what did he say a while ago again?

“Just forget the question a while ago. I need you to do me a favor, please?” He said, I already forgot the question anyway. What’s the favor anyway?

“What is it?” I asked. I’ll do everything you want love. Wait did I just say love? No no no, I’ll do everything you want friend.

“Can you please pretend to be my girlfriend?” What. Did. He. Just. Say. To. Me.

“And why would I do that?” Haha, Ofcourse, I would love to but I need you to force me.

“Just please, best?” Best is what we call each other back then. Oh my, I can’t resist his puppy dog eyes!

“Why pretend? It can be real anyway.” I said. Wait, what??

“So, Hi babe!” He said. Haha, Hello babe. Wait what? BABE?

Gdragon’s POV

Oh my god. She said yes!! We’re officially a couple! But should I tell her that I want her to fake being my girlfriend because of Hyejin? Should I? Wait, that would hurt her. I should just learn to love her anyway. Wait, I should really search the definition of MOVE ON.

So I hugged her tightly and went back inside the restaurant. Hyejin and Jonghyun are laughing, what’s up?

Hyejin’s POV

“What’s your name?” I asked the girl that Gdragon is with. Who is that?

“IU. Girlfriend of Gdragon.” She said and giggled. Wait what? Girlfriend? What the.

“Meet my girlfriend.” Gdragon said. She just said it, why repeat?

“Enough of that.” I said. Stop it yo.

“What’s the specialty of this restaurant, anyway?” Jonghyun asked.

“Anything is fine.” IU said.

Jonghyun’s POV

Wait, is that IU? The IU I met while on tour? I should just keep quiet maybe she doesn’t remember me and Hyejin might get mad at her. So I’ll just shut my mouth.

“IU’s family owns this place. So everything is good. My babe has nice taste.” Gdragon said. They own this place? Wow.

“So, you’re coming to tomorrow’s party huh?” I asked IU.

“Umm, ofcourse!” She replied and winked.

“For Korean Cuisine.. 50 orders of Chicken Bulgogi, 50 orders of Hanbang Suyuk, 50 orders of Chicken Bibimbap. 50 orders of Galbi Tang ” Hyejin said. Wait is that enough? We expect like a thousand people. Oh wait there’s Chinese and Japanese food. I hope it will be enough for all of us.

“For Japanese Cuisine..  100 pieces of Tuna Sashimi.. 100 pieces of Sushi.. 100 pieces of Salmon Sashimi.. 100 pieces of California Maki..” I said. Haha, What? A thousand people!

“Is it a buffet? Because it will cost less if your order the buffet package.” IU asked.

“Yep, it is a buffet. Umm, can I see the buffet package?” Hyejin replied.