Request Denied

[HIATUS] What Can Love Do?

Hyejin’s POV

“Wait, I don’t get it. What’s going on?” I’m confused. What does Seungri mean by that?

“Hyemin and I are also getting married.” He replied. Ma-marriage?

“Isn’t that too fast?” Dad said. I agree with Dad, Hyemin and Seungri had their relationship for only a year then they’re getting married already?

“We can’t allow you to get married.” Mom added.

“I’m on their side, Hyemin.” I said.

“B-but why? Why can’t you just agree like you did with Hyejin?”  Hyemin replied.

“That’s a different story.” Mom said. Hyemin, please understand.

“SHE’S JUST YOUR FAVORITE, OKAY? I UNDERSTAND. I’M NOT THAT PERFECT LIKE HER. SHE’S THE PERFECT DAUGHTER! I GET IT!” Hyemin shouted.

“Calm down, babe.” Seungri tried calming her down.

“Don’t touch me.” Hyemin removed his hand and went to her room.

“Wait right here. I’m going to talk to her.” Mom said and followed Hyemin. I hope Hyemin listens to her.

Hyemin’s POV

I went to my room. I’m just so pissed because Hyejin gets everything. She’s the favorite daughter.  How about me? Am I invisible?

*knock knock*

“Don’t come in!” I shouted. I don’t want to talk to anyone right now. I want some alone time to think about this.

*door opens*

“We need to talk about this Hyemin. You shouldn’t rush things such as marriage.” Mom said. But this is the only I want right now! The only thing I want you to agree with!

“I said don’t come in right? Hyejin is your favorite daughter. Whatever she wants is okay with you right? I get it!” I replied. Yes, I am getting jealous of her.

“Don’t think that way, Hyemin. You two are my favorite daughters. And Gdragon has been Hyejin’s boyfriend for 5 years! Ofcourse we’ll agree on their marriage!” Mom replied. But how about me?

“Mom, it’s not about how long!” I shouted. I really can’t keep calm about this whole marriage thing.

“It is. Do you think a one day relationship is already called true love?” Mom replied.

“But mom! It’s been a year already! We love each other and it is true love.” I said.

“I’m giving you a year.” Mom said. What year?

“Huh? What do you mean by that, Mom?” I asked curiously.

“One year and we’ll agree about that.” Mom replied.

“Th-thank you.” I said and hugged her.

-In The Living Room-

“Seungri, can I talk to you outside?” I said and he nodded. We went outside and started talking.

Seungri’s POV

“So what do you want to talk about?” I asked.

“The marriage thing. I think we shouldn’t rush it.” She said. Is she dumping me?

“You’re breaking up with me? Please don’t.” I pleaded. I don’t want to lose her!

“Silly. Mom and I talked about this, she’s giving me a year. Then we’ll get married.” She replied. Wew! That’s good news.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!” I shouted because of joy.

“You aren’t mad at me?” She said. Why would I?

“Ofcourse I’m not! It’s your choice, I respect that.” I replied.

“That’s a relief.” She said.

“I’ll wait until you’re ready. But…” I kneeled down and proposed.

“It’s too early for that, Seungri.” She said. I know, I just want to be sure and want others to know that you are taken.

“I know. I’m just making sure that no one will take you away from me.” I said. I know! It’s really cheesy.

“Oh well, we better get back inside.” She said and I held her hand.

Hyejin’s POV

“So you agreed?” I asked Mom.

“Yeah, but it might happen next year though.” Mom replied.

“Don’t worry, Seungri’s a great guy. He’ll never break your daughter’s heart.” Gdragon said.

“How about you? Aren’t you a great guy too?” Dad joked. Oh daddy!

“What’s taking them so long?” I said. Impatient me strikes again.

“Just wait.” Mom said. Okay okay.

-After A Week-

“I can’t believe my sister is getting married in a few weeks!” Hyemin said. I can’t believe it either!

“I know! So you sent the invitations already? Everything should be perfect on that day!” I replied. It happens once in a lifetime, so it has to be perfect.

“Yes. I invited a lot of artists especially the ones in SM and YG.” She said.

“Good. Thanks for the help, Hyemin.” I replied.

“No problem, sis. Btw, you need to fit your gown later!” She said.

“Okay.” I nodded.

*knock knock*

“Hyejin, someone’s at the living room to visit you!” Mom said.

“Who is it?” I asked.

“You’ll see when you get down.” She replied.

“Ugh! Fine fine. Hyemin, Wait right here.” I said and went downstairs.

“Y-you? Oh my god!!” I started shouting!

“Don’t tell me you forgot my name.” 


I will update soon, I'm just busy for this week. Please continue reading ;)