Awkward Meeting

[HIATUS] What Can Love Do?

 

 

Hyejin's POV

“Sure.” She replied. She called the waiter and he nodded.

Jonghyun stared at IU, what is going on here? I called him and he didn’t look at me.

“Jonghyun! Jonghyun!” What is his problem with IU

“Wh—at?” He replied. He seemed mad, did I interrupt anything?

“Yah! Fix your boyfriend, Hyejin.” Gdragon said. Fix? Is my boyfriend a robot? Weirdo.

“Here’s the packages, young lady.” The waiter said. Young lady? Oh right, they own this place.

“Look.” IU handed me the list of packages. She’s right, it’s cheaper this way.

“Jonghyun. What do you think?” I asked him. Atleast his back to his senses now. I’ll talk to him later about a while ago.

“How many persons are expected to come anyway?” IU said. That’s a question I can’t answer. We’ll be expecting many fans. This is the first time we’ll do this anyway.

“Thousands.” Jonghyun replied.

“Hmm. Pick package D then.” IU replied and smiled.

“Let me see.” I said and looked at the list. Well, I think It’s okay. I just wish it is enough for the visitors.

“Package D agreed.” Gdragon said.

“Done! And it settled, we’ll pay tomorrow because we’ll order more if it’s lacking.” I said to IU smiling.

“Sure. Thank you.” She replied. I think she’s nice. I should really become friends with girls instead of guys. Haha.

“You guys hungry? My treat. ” I asked. Well, it’s time to eat lunch, they might be hungry.

“Umm, sure!” They said and nodded. We called the waiter and told our orders. Jonghyun ordered the Chicken Bulgogi. I ordered the Dubu Steak. Gdragon ordered the Pork Bulgogi and IU ordered the Haemul Bibimbap.

“I’ll just wash my hands.” IU said. She went to the wash area near the restroom.

“I need to go to the restroom.” Jonghyun said. I smell something fishy. They left me with Gdragon alone.

Jonghyun’s POV

Ohmygod. Hyejin shouldn’t know about this. I cheated on her with IU.

We were celebrating because of the concert that just got finished. We went to bar and drank a few shots. I think I got drunk. I don’t know what happened afterwards until the next morning, I woke up with a girl beside me on a bed.

“GAHHH!” I shouted. I was so shocked because of this girl beside me, she doesn’t have any clothes on neither am I. Oh my god, did something happen last night that I didn’t know?

“Shh. You might wake up the others.” She said. Others? Who? What? Huh?

“Did something happen last night?” I asked. Ohmygod.

“You don’t remember huh?” She replied. Would I be asking if I knew?

“NO!” I shouted. I am a bit shocked.

“You were really good under the covers.” She said. WHAT? So something did happen? Ohmygod. I can’t forgive myself.

“I gotta go.” I said and put on my clothes.

We were in a hotel so I went back to the tour bus. They were still sleeping, good, hangover huh? Okay, I know that it’s a big mistake and I should tell Hyejin but no, I don’t wanna hurt my baby. I love her and It was not my intention to do that thing.

She went to the wash area so I followed her. I want to know if she still remembers me or she forgot.

“Umm, IU.” I said. *Dugdugdugdug* So nervous.

IU’s POV

“Yes?” I said. Who is this guy anyway? Oh wait, Hyejin’s boyfriend.

“So. You’re Gdragon’s girlfriend huh?” He asked. Well, last minute girlfriend, hahaha.

“Oh, yeah.” I replied.

“You don’t remember anything?” He asked. Huh? What is he talking about anyway?

“Wait, you look familiar!” I said. I’m remembering something. Isn’t he the guy in Peru? The one who got drunk so I brought him in a hotel? Nothing really happened, I just want to scare him and he fell for it.

“Me? Familiar? Huh? NO!” He replied. Haha, yep! He is that guy.

“You’re that guy from the hotel, right?” I asked. Well, I am sure but I want to ask to scare off his nerves.

“What hotel? Bye talk to you later.” He said and walked away. He is so scared huh? Let me scare him more when his girlfriend is around. *evil laughs*

Hyejin’s POV

Well, umm, this is awkward with Gdragon.

“Hyejin?” He said.

“Umm, why?” I asked. Wew. This is really awkward.

“Uh. Umm. Nothing.” Nothing? Seriously? He started the conversation and nothing? What the?!

“So… Since when were you and IU a couple?” I asked. I wasn’t jealous or something. I was just curious.

Gdragon’s POV

“Why are you asking?” I don’t know what to respond. A while ago? Hahaha.

“I was just curious. If you don’t wanna answer then don’t.” She replied. You jealous, girl?

“Why are you curious? You jealous, huh?” I asked. Oh come on, say yes. We could work this out dude.

“No! I’m not jealous!” She stood up and shouted. The customers are looking at us now. Shh Hyejin! You might blow up our cover! Good thing we ordered the food for tomorrow so we could get out now.

“GDRAGON! HYEJIN! JONGHYUN” They shouted. Ohmygod. Papparazzi!!!!! Wait, Jonghyun? Since when was he here?

IU’s POV

Oh shoot. Cover blown. I joined them out and let them inside my car. I drived fast so we could not be caught.

“You guys okay? No one got hurt right?” I said.  


Thank you for not unsubscribing in this fanfiction \m/ I've put a lot of effort in this fic so I hope you like it. :)