Nothing But Lies

[HIATUS] What Can Love Do?

Hyejin's POV

There was a note inside an envelope and it said “Meet me at the café after an hour.” There was no name so I don’t know who it was. I got ready so that I won’t be in a hurry later.

After an hour, I went to the café. That anonymous person should really hurry, I am really starving right now. A few minutes later, a girl in disguise went inside and sat on the chair infront of me.

“So you’re the one who gave the flowers?” I asked. Why is she even hiding her face?

 “Y-yes. I want to talk to you.” She said. That voice seems familiar. She removed her hat and sunglasses, and I was sure that it was IU.

“What do you want to talk about? You’ve ruined my relationship with Jonghyun, now you have him, aren’t you satisfied already?” I said. I am really mad at her for what she did.

IU’s POV

“I’m leaving Seoul later and I just want to clarify things.” I said. She has to know the truth!

“And what are those things?” She asked. The truth, Hyejin. The truth.

“Nothing happened between Jonghyun and I. So please, forgive him. I am the one that caused this trouble and I’m gonna fix it.” I replied.

“So you think this is all a joke? Do you guys think that messing with me is okay? Am I a doll that should be played like that?” She shouted and went out of the café. I followed and pulled her hand.

“Hyejin, you need to calm down. I am really really sorry. It was all my mistake so don’t blame Jonghyun, okay? Hit me, punch me, do whatever you want, I just need you to forgive me.” I pleaded.

“No. You need to learn a lesson. Leave me alone already! I am so tired of all your lies. I need a break.” She ran away and I just stood there frozen. Hyejin doesn’t deserve this pain, I hurt a very innocent person. I am really sorry.

Hyejin’s POV

So nothing happened between IU and Jonghyun? Are they kidding me? Am I that dumb to believe her? No IU, you’re wrong.

As I was going to my room, I saw this devil named Jonghyun. Yes, Call me bitter or whatever but he’s a devil!

“Hyejin.. Hyejin.. Hyejin..” He shouted but I ignored him. He needs to learn a lesson.

Jonghyun’s POV

So I saw Hyejin going to her room, so I shouted at her. I think she didn’t hear me so I pulled her hand.

“Can we please talk?” I whispered to her ear.

“Let me go. I don’t want to talk to you!” She said and removed my hand.

“We can work this out, Hyejin. Please.” I pleaded and kneeled infront of her. I want to be friends, Hyejin.

“I am so tired of your lies! And please tell your live in partner IU that I am not going to believe her anymore.” She said. Live in partner?

“She is not my live in partner. And what did she say?” I asked and stood up.

“That nothing happened between you two. If you’re going to make up something, please think of other reasons, okay?” She replied. Wait what?

“This is the truth, I don’t know if something happened or nothing did between us. I was drunk, Hyejin. I can’t possibly know everything.” I said. I am telling the truth, Hyejin. Please, believe me.

“How am I going to believe you if you lost my trust already? Was our relationship even real or was just a game? That’s the problem with you guys, you don’t care of what we will feel or what we feel. You just wanna have fun and get everything you want. Not everything should be played like games, Jonghyun.” She shouted.

“I love you, Hyejin. Everything we had was real. Everything I said was true. I really love you. Yeah sure, You can’t possibly forgive me right now, I know that. I just want you to know that I am sincere. I’ll give you time. So bye.” I said and went away.

Hyemin’s POV

I am here at the door, hearing my sister’s conversation with this Jonghyun. How could she do that to my sister?

Hyejin opened the door and I kinda fell on the floor.

“Since when were you there?” She asked.

“When I heard you guys talking, I was curious sis. I’m sorry.” I pouted.

“It’s alright. So you really heard everything?” She said and I nodded.

“Yeah. Just remember, I’m always here for you, okay? I’ll be your best friend if you want someone to talk to. I’ll be your shoulder to cry on. I’ll be your everything, sis. Everything will be alright.” I hugged her very tight.

“You made me cry but in a good way.” She said and laughed. Bipolar much?

“So, let me beat that Jonghyun up for you.” I said toughly.

“No. And remember, I’m still mad at you for going outside the party last night. They don’t believe me that I have a twin so can you please make an appearance?” She said.

“Okay, sure. Let me just wear some decent clothes.” I nodded and changed my clothes. After half an hour, I was ready.

Hyejin’s POV

“So, let’s go?” I asked. Hyemin followed so we went to the dining room, where everyone was.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, I want you to meet my twin sister, Hyemin.” I announced and everyone was in a bit of shock. They really didn’t believe me last night. Psh.

“IS SHE EVEN REAL?” Minho’s eyes widened.

“Yes, she is real. Look.” I said and pinched Hyemin.

“See? I told you she was real!” Gdragon said and was happy that everyone believed us.

“Okay, sorry.” Ryeowook apologized and I smiled at him.

“I heard you and Jonghyun broke up.” Siwon said and changed the mood of the room.

“I don’t want to talk about that.” I replied.

“I’ll tell them what happened.” Gdragon said and looked at me. I just nodded and agreed with him.

“Yes, They broke up. Reason? Because of this girl named IU. She’s my bestfriend. Something happened with both of them. And by happened, think green mindedly, people. That’s the whole story.” He said.

“I knew that IU was up to know good!” Eunhyuk protested.

“You know her?” I asked. Eunhyuk, are you hiding something from us?


Support the fanfic that I'll be posting on September! Thanks for supporting this :D This fanfic's gonna end soon, stay tuned xx Happy reading! Subscribe! Comment! :)