The Auditions

[HIATUS] What Can Love Do?

 

A year ago, I was watching the television, when YG announced the auditions for those wanting to be a kpop artist.

“Mr. President, Is it true that your company YG Entertainment, will be holding auditions?” asked the interviewer

“Yes, It’s true. We would like additions to our YG Family.” Replied Mr. President.

I was completely excited about it, so I went to the auditions.

My relatives came to support me but I let them down.

I didn’t win but I got in, in the semi-finals. I was eliminated because of the lack of votes.

But, the judges said to come back after a year. So, I did.

YG Entertainment held auditions every year so, I auditioned again, which is my second time.

The judges said “Tell us about yourself.”

I responded “My name is Hyejin. I am a half-american and half-korean. I auditioned a year ago but only made it into the semi-finals.”

One judge asked “Hmm..So, you’ve came back to get back in track to be a kpop artist?”

I replied “Yes, It’s my whole life dream to be one. I hope someday I will.”

I started singing the song Love Moves In Mysterious Ways.

The judges said I was good and so I passed that round.

I jumped for joy because I still have a chance to be my dream.

At the 2nd round, only 7 of us were left.

The other competitors were also very good. But, the judges didn’t let them pass.

The other two were out of the game. Good thing I was still there.

At the semi finals, another two were eliminated.

I was so happy and cried because I wasn’t one of them.

At the finals, I didn’t won but I was in the 2nd place.

The judges said “You were good but you should have sung a Korean song, Maybe that would have put you in first.”

I made a wrong mistake. I should have sung my favorite song in 2ne1. Ugh..