Forget-Me-Not

Can You Keep A Secret?

Yuri bit her hand to keep her scream from escaping. If she was to scream, all the Soshi members-regardless of her being in the bathroom-would run in here. And they'd know her secret. She had popped three pills this time, and since she hadn't ate much today it was more painful than it usually was.

Once she was finished, she hopped into the shower and changed into her pajamas. By the time she came out of the bathroom Jessica and her younger sister Krystal were standing outside of the bathroom. "Krystal! It's been a while," Yuri squealed. They hugged each other tightly. She was genuinely happy to see the teenager. . .she loved her group members, but it was nice to see someone else other than them.

"What took you so long?" Jessica started, pouting.

"Everyone has been waiting for you," Krystal continued.

"We're going to this new breakfast place," Jessica finished.

All the happiness Yuri had at f(x) being at their dorm vanished. Her heart felt like it dropped to the bottom of her stomach. But if she acted like she had a problem with it, she'd be the lame who ruined the fun. So she did what she always did, pretended to be fine. "That's cool. But why are we going to breakfast at two in the morning?"

"Because we're idols we can do whatever we want!" Krystal shouted, a gleam in her eyes.

"And our fans are crazy."

"Jessica!" Krystal and Yuri yelled at the same time. Laughing, Jessica hit both of them at the same time.

. . . .

"I want a taco, guys," Amber whined, hanging on to Luna's arm.

"Tough luck!" Taeyeon retorted, sticking her tongue out. "Me and Victoria are the oldest, what we say goes." The two of them high-fived.

With all of the girls joking with each other and being so happy, Yuri felt horrible. She wanted to be happy, she really did and f(x) was here, everyone was here! So why couldn't she enjoy this? Thinking no one was paying attention to her, she let out a sigh.

"What's wrong, Yuri? You've been looking down lately." Tiffany grabbed Yuri's hand, interlocking their fingers. Yuri resisted the urge to rip her hand away. She wanted to say - to scream - that she was still in pain from taking too many of the laxative pills and she wanted to be skinny and now, oh God they're going out to breakfast she'll have to get even fatter.

"Nothing. How'd you get away from Taeyeon?" Yuri said. Once again, she hid her true feelings. Maybe she is good at this acting thing.

"She's busy bullying everyone with Victoria." Both of them returned their attention to the rest of the girls. Seohyun looked bewildered as Taeyeon was complaining about how everyone needed to respect their seniors; Amber had jumped on to Sulli's back and she looked she was going to fall over any minute; and the rest of them were ganging up on the leaders. They turned to each other and smirked.

Their hands were still interlocked.

. . . .

"Waah! I don't know what to have, what are you having?" Krystal whined, poking Jessica's arm.

"Stop whining, it's annoying."

"You guys are so funny together," Tiffany said warmly. She hadn't left Yuri's side since they got to the diner and she was still holding her hand. Even though Tiffany was probably one of the most nicest members, her and Yuri had never been extremely close. But now. . .she was probably the only person she would consider telling her secret too.

The waitress then came over and Yuri's heart started to race. It was stupid, but she was afraid everyone could hear it beating against her rib cage.

Jessica pulled her hood down further as she turned to her. "Me and this child," she said, pointing to Krystal, "will be having chocolate chip pancakes." Jessica then continued to give everyone's orders to the waitress. . .and then she got to Yuri. "Eh, Yuri, I don't know what you're having?"

Oh no. Everyone was looking at her, waiting for her to order and Tiffany's grip on her hand was getting tighter. "Um. . .I'll have the fruit thing? No bacon, please. And some orange juice should be fine."

The waitress smiled at them before going back to the kitchen and everyone returned to horsing around. But not her and Tiffany. Yuri was starting to feel like she was ruining her night.

"Just fruit?" Tiffany whispered.

"Not hungry," Yuri mumbled in return. She couldn't look her in the face.

Tiffany let go of her hand to grab her chin and make Yuri have eye contact. "You're rarely hunger these days. We'll continue this conversation later, okay?" And before Yuri can say anything, Tiffany turns back around and gets involved in the ongoing conversations again.

. . . .

After they eat, and Yuri forces herself to eat all of the fruit, they make a quick stop at a gas station because Sulli and Luna have to pee and Krystal hears it has her favorite energy drink, some drink that's popular in America called Monster. This makes Sooyoung start singing the BigBang song, and then even she is singing along. But when they stop it's still loud, but Tiffany's words keep on repeating her mind.

She's briefly distracted when Tiffany comes up to her with a Forget-Me-Not in her hands. Yuri gasps, and her eyes go wide. Those are her favorite flowers.

"You like these, right? I bought one for you," she says with a strange smile on her face. "Maybe it will give you. . .strength."

"Strength with what?"

"You know what. Sooyoung is gonna stay with Seohyun tonight so I'll be in your room. And we're going to talk about what's wrong with you, Kwon Yuri." Tiffany's eyes narrow before she turns around and she's gone and oh, God. Tiffany knows. She knows.

Yuri can barely breathe but the Forget-Me-Not is still held tightly in her trembling hands.