Two Pounds ~ Feels Like 200

Can You Keep A Secret?

Yuri's head hit the bathub and a dull throbbing started in her skull. She hissed and put a hand to her forehead. Ha. Like that can stop the pain. If just a dainty hand could stop -

 

"Yuri! I have to pee!" 

 

She rolled her eyes as Tiffany yelled in English, her knocks on the door getting more aggresive. Oh, well. Those few moments alone were pretty good anyway. 

 

Yuri pulled herself up off the floor, grabbed her pills, and opened the door. Tiffany's eyes widened as she jumped back in surprise. "Bathroom's all yours, Tiff," Yuri said, gesturing behind her. 

 

"You okay?" Tiffany asked, taking a hold of her wrist. She lightly rubbed it, seeing how annoyed her friend looked. 

 

"Fine. You should get in here, didn't you say your bladder is going to burst?" Yuri joked - well tried too anyway. Tiffany laughed, letting go of her wrist.

 

The door shut behind her and Yuri made it to her and Sooyoung's room before she fell too the floor, the pain in her head intensifying. She didn't know what she was going to do. She had gained two pounds! She would look even fatter on camera, and next to a girl like Sooyoung she'd look like a sumo wrestler. What would the people of Japan think, turning on the TV and seeing a fat Korean girl with giant legs? Korean netizens would tear her apart.

 

But she had admitted to herself - she could never starve herself. Food tastes so good, especially the food she'd been exposed to the last few months. U.S. foods like Big Macs. . .they were so amazing. And so fattening.

 

Throwing up? She'd tried it once, and it was disgusting. And it hurt. A lot.

 

She always needed to lose weight though. She wasn't naturally very skinny, and she loved food. . . .so she found these pills. Jessica had said they were to make you go a lot when you were constipated (which had totally disgusted her and the rest of the members) but after Tiffany had said the one time she had tried them she lost three pounds in one day. . .Yuri was interested.

 

Sure, it was disgusting, and it kind of hurt, but it was like something you had to do anyways. She just forced it. At first, she overdid it; she was so skinny suddenly all of her fans, even the rest of Soshi were concerned. So she know now just how many pills to take, when to take them, the kinds of perfumes that hide the smell well. She also always remembered to have something with a pocket.

 

But she had gained two pounds. And she only had enough time to strip off her clothes and weigh herself, put them back on, and stress over the two pounds before Tiffany showed up. 

 

Yuri definitely wasn't the only girl in the group worried about her weight, but she was the only one taking it to extremes. She knew that. She didn't have a problem yet - she knew popping pills was pushing the limit.

 

Nothing was really wrong with it. Just. . .none of the members could ever find out about her secret. None of them.

 

"Yuri! Movie time," Sooyoung shouted, bursting into their dorm room.

 

"Oh. . .just give me a moment!" Yuri said back, trying to sound as cheerful as she usually did.

 

But watching a movie with the girls was the last thing on her mind. What she really wanted to do was go in that bathroom and lose those two pounds.