Play Me For A Fool ~Part 1~

Can You Keep A Secret?

Thoughts ran through Sooyoung's head all night about what could be wrong with Yuri, ranging from crazy things like: Were Yuri & Seohyun in a lesbian relationship and Yuri had cheated on her? to Was Yuri dying of a terminal disease?

She was up all night with brief interludes of falling alseep from pure exhaustion until there was sunlight streaming through her windows and Yoona was bursting in her room to wake her up for Strong Heart.

Sooyoung could barely stay awake all throughout Strong Heart, and she was pretty sure the constant poking from Jessica was the only thing keeping her awake. Also during the show, Sooyoung took the time too really look at Yuri. She noticed for the first time that there was bags under her eyes and she looked skinnier than usual. Had Yuri been looking this way for a while? Had her and the other members not taken the time too see it? It was a thought that bothered her greatly.

Another thing Sooyoung took attention too was how Tiffany, Sunny & Seohyun kept stealing quick glances at Yuri and mouthing "Are you okay?"

It was when they were all piling into their van that she made up her mind.

Sooyoung was going to confront Yuri about her strange behavior.