Play Me For A Fool ~Part 2~

Can You Keep A Secret?

Yuri yawned, throwing her purse on the bed. It had been a long day; first, she had to go too the table read for her new drama. Then she had three interviews so the public would be convinced she was okay after her hospital visit. . .ha, she thought. That's funny. If only they knew. . .

And to finish off her wonderful day, she had to spend seven hours shooting their video for The Boys. Now she was just getting home at three A.M. and had to be up in less than five hours.

If Yuri had any energy left, she would've jumped when the door slammed closed.

"We need to talk."

"Sooyoung, I'm exhausted. We only have four hours too sleep, can't it wait. . ."

"I know you have a secret, Yuri, and I won't be played for a fool. Tell me what you're hiding!"

Yuri whipped her head around so fast she almost had whiplash.

"I have no secret. Stop being weird."

"Just tell me!" Sooyoung was angry now--she was breathing slower and her face was twisted up like she was going to cry.

"Sooyoung, calm down. You know you have an asthma problem," Yuri said softly, talking more to herself than anyone else.

"Tell me. . ."

"I'm fine. Now, please, let me sleep."

"I'm just w-worried about you!" Sooyoung really was crying now, and Yuri used what little strength she had left too take the girl in her arms.

"I'm fine," Yuri whispered.

Once Sooyoung had composed herself, she waved goodbye and to Yuri's surprise, unlocked the door.

Yuri resisted the urge to shiver.

She almost had her secret discovered by yet another member. . .if Sooyoung found out, about half the group would know. She had to be more careful, to prevent things like this from happening. . .

Tiffany rushed over to Yuri's side, taking her hand.

"I heard everything--I can't believe Sooyoung was--is--so close to finding out! Omo, what can we do. . .? Sunny and Seohyun already know. . .the whole group is gonna find out at this rate. . .they'll be so angry, knowing we didn't tell them you had a eating disorder."

Yuri squeezed Tiffany's hand, harder.

"Yah! Trust me, I know. . .let's just sleep, we've got a long day tomorrow."

Right when Tiffany got off the bed, the door was once again slammed open.

Both of them gasped, staring at one another in shock.

Sooyoung was crying once again, holding on to a hair clip.

"I told you not to play me for a fool! Why--do you think you can't trust me? I can't--oh my--you guys are unbelieveable!"

Tiffany & Yuri were both speechless, trying to figure out what they could say. Sooyoung marched out into the hallway, pushing past Sunny.

Sunny shook her head in disbelief. "Don't tell me Sooyoung knows Yuri's secret. . ."

"We locked the door," Tiffany said weakly. She finally closed .

"You know that girl is good at picking locks!"

Yuri sighed. "I won't be sleeping tonight." She was pale, deathly pale, and now her hands were shaking. Sooyoung knew. And she looked so hurt! So angry!

All night, Sooyoung's words kept on replaying in Yuri's mind. . .

 "I told you not to play me for a fool!"