The Return

Can You Keep A Secret?

It was a Sunday when Yuri returned to Girls Generation's dorm.

After two--and a half--months. Two, and a half, long months.

There would be no time too get settled or relax.

She had been told by their manager to set down her luggage and then head straight to dance practice for SMTOWN in L.A. that was starting in three weeks.

The public had no idea of the real reason she'd taken a hiatus from the group, which was the only thing SM did lately that pleased Yuri. Their fans had been told she wanted to focus on end of year exams at her university.

Now, she was lying to her fans. That's what it had come too.

"Y-Yuri. . .I missed you so much!" Said a voice who Yuri instantly knew belonged to Seohyun.

Yuri turned around just in time for the other girl to grab her in a bone crushing hug.

"Seo, I thought there was dance practice today? How come you're here?" Yuri asked softly as she pulled away. She didn't want Seohyun to notice her rolls of fat. Yuri tried not too shudder as she remembered her mother forcing her to eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

"Oh, yes, I bugged everyone so much they let me stay behind!"

The two of them giggled together, turning around to head out of the dorm.

"So you're. . .better now?" Seohyun asked once they reached the elevators.

This time Yuri couldn't hide a shiver and Seohyun put a hand on her arm.

"Yah, you're ice cold! Are you sure you. . ."

"I'm fine, okay? Unnie is fine. The therapist made me all better."

Lying was starting to become easy as breathing for Yuri.

"It felt like forever, but in actual time two months isn't a long time--I mean, like. . .I was reading on the Internet. They said it could take someone's entire life to eat & think normally again depending on. . ."

Yuri clucked her tongue. "I told you I'm fine. Trust me?"

Seohyun didn't say anything. Yuri could tell she wasn't falling for the lies.

The elevator clicked open and standing in front of them was a crying, pale Yoona.

Yuri could barely think or feel or anything. It was like someone else screamed, lunged at her former best friend, had to be restrained by Seohyun.

Watched Yoona beg for forgiveness.