Sick

Can You Keep A Secret?

Yuri! Calm down! You have got to calm down!" Seohyun shouted, finally succeding in pulling her away from Yoona. Even though she had been doing her best to be mad at Yoona the past two months Seohyun couldn't help but wince at her face that was now covered in blood.

"You ruined my life!" This was rage. Pure rage.

"Yuri!" Both girls were screaming their heads off, and all Seohyun could do was keep Yuri restrained.

"Ehh, what's -- oh my God!"

All three of them freezed.

Tiffany's mouth was wide open and she looked shocked. Absoulety shocked. It was like time stopped as they all stared at each other.

"Is this what it's come too?" Tiffany's shoulders shook. "We're supposed to be sisters. . .nine sisters. And this is what it's come too. . .Seohyun, go to dance practice with Yuri. Yoona, I'll clean you up. Tell our dance teacher Yoona fell down the stairs and I'm taking care of her. Mention this to no one. This group has been through enough."

"Let's go, come on," Seohyun muttered. She practically dragged Yuri outside.

"I just wanted -- want -- I thought. . ." Yoona trailed off, following Tiffany into the elevator.

"I know, Yoona. I know."

. . . . .

All eyes were on them when they walked into the studio.

Yuri rolled her eyes. "Is this dance practice or standing-around-and-looking-at-people practice?"

Jessica burst out laughing and the rest of Soshi followed.

"Hey, where's Yoona?" Sooyoung asked in between giggles.

"Oh, she fell down the stairs and started bleeding so, um, Tiffany stayed behind with her." Seohyun bit her lip and looked down at the floor.

Yuri's stomach twisted. There was something horrible about the maknae, sweet and innocent Seo being able to lie so easily.

"Oh! That . So that's why you guys were late coming here?"

Seohyun nodded. She then changed the subject, not wanting to lie again. "What song are we working on?"

"Mysterious. . .it's our next single Yuri," Sunny said softly. She touched her arm. "Don't worry. We'll get you all catched up and it'll be easy since you don't have any lines!"

"Uh, okay. Thanks." But 'catching up' was the least of Yuri's worries. She was really replaying Yoona's horrified face over and over again in her mind.

All the girls then turned around, getting in position.

Except Sunny.

"I'm really glad you're back. You're on the road to recovery now, and you can't give up. I'm. . .I am proud of you," Sunny whispered into her ear. She had a small smile on her face.

Yuri felt sick. Like always.