Let's Go Party

Can You Keep A Secret?

The next few days went as normal as you could think they would go.

Tiffany and Sunny made Yuri eat more and more everyday, even though they knew she still wasn't eating enough to be healthy with all the dancing & working out. Yuri had also stopped crying out for her pills in her sleep every five minutes. It wasn't amazing progress, but it was good enough.

Yuri sighed, finishing up her make up. She was so fat--but Tiffany & Sunny wouldn't let her out of their sight. So she couldn't get more pills or do some extra crunches, anything! It was driving her crazy. Key was always hilarious, so hopefully she could have some kind of fun. All of the sudden, she started hearing high-pitched squeals and someone was singing a KARA song. Yuri knew that meant the guys were here and had already started goofing off.

She picked up her purse and walked out to the living room, smiling absently at the sound her high heels made. Yuri had guessed right; Key and Hyeyeon were surronded by everyone else as they danced. She scanned the room, wanting to see who all was coming tonight. Hyeyeon had on a flowy sundress and Jessica was wearing a tight fitted dress, Key had brought Jonghyun with him. And Tiffany had on pajamas. . .ideas were swirling around in her head of what she could get away with tonight.

When they finished their performance, they bowed, and then Key did another dance before they finally left. Yuri was surprised when she discovered Seohyun was coming.

"I don't want too, but Hyeyeon is making me!" Seohyun whined, tugging on Yuri's arm.

"Yah, we're gonna dirty up the maknae!" Jessica and Hyeyeon smirked at each other.

"Be safe, you guys," Sunny said quietly. Yuri bit her lip and nodded, looking at the ground. Tiffany scooted closer to Sunny on the couch.

Little did they know someone else noticed this exchange.

. . . .

Yuri was drunk.

Wonderfully completey drunk. She giggled as she took another drink from the bartender, almost falling as she went over to Seohyun. Seo was wearing a summery looking dress that didn't show off much of anything and looking around nervously like she was afraid of some serial killer coming out to get her.

Yuri frowned. "Stop being a. . ." Yuri paused, trying to think of the word. "Prude."

Seohyun rolled her eyes, grabbing Yuri and setting her drink down on the table. "You reek of alcohol. And so does everyone else. I'm taking you guys home."

"No! I don't want too. Tiffany and. . ." Yuri paused again, "Sunny! Yeah, Sunny."

"What about them?"

"Uh, they're getting on my last nerve! Can't stand 'em."

"Yuri. . .what's wrong? It's important for everyone to know when some of the members are fighting. It could mess up the group and performances and-" Seohyun paused in the middle of her rant when Yuri started digging her claw like fingernails into her arm.

"Yuri! Stop that, I thought you tamed your nails?" But Yuri wouldn't stop her attack, and before Seohyun knew it Yuri was crying.

"Why-why are you crying? You're acting so weird!" Seohyun reached into her purse and gave Yuri a tissue. "Clam down, and tell me what's wrong with Tiffany & Sunny." She tried to soften her expression to coax Yuri into confiding in her. Most of Soshi when angry came to Seohyun; despite being the youngest, she was mature and levelheaded.

"I just feel so fat. . .and I want my pills," Yuri choked. Seohyun's eyes widened and she jumped up from the table.

"We're going home. Now."