The End

Can You Keep A Secret?

This. . .is the happiest I've been in months," Yuri said. A small smile was on her lips as she took in the view from their hotel window.

The rest of the group giggled, watching Yuri carefully.

Only five months ago, Yuri had been forced into a hiatus from the group, due to taking laxative pills that ultimately caused her to end up in the hospital - it had caused a rift between all of the girls, and the fact that they had to act like everything was fine for their fans had not helped the situation at all. But after they rebuilt their friendships in the end, they had helped Yuri heal and gotten even closer.

All of them would be lying, though, if they said they still didn't worry about Yuri. . .and if Yuri said she still didn't doubt her self constantly.

"I'm glad you're happy," Tiffany replied after a while. It was oddly quiet; these days, being that they were "Asia's top girl group", there never seemed to be time too relax.

Jessica voiced this thought. "You would think we'd love that there's never a quiet moment. When we were young kids we dreamed of this - the fame, the glory. So why does it feel so bittersweet?" She looked to her right, at Yuri, still trying to digest all of the things that had been happening lately. Yuri was her best friend. . .right? Best friends were supposed to know everything about each other. When did Yuri have time too overdose on laxatives and go on yo-yo diets without her "best friend" knowing? Thoughts like that bothered Jessica too no end.

"I'm glad Yuri forgave me and hasn't punched me in the nose again!" Yoona joked. Yuri sighed.

"I am so sorry about that!"

Yoona and Yuri bickered back and forth, making the rest of the group collapse into laughter. The moonlight shined through the large windows, and for the first time in what felt like forever they could see the moon and stars. Nothing could beat simple things like this - peforming at Budokan, going to America, being sucessful in Japan. . .nothing.

"Oh, girls, look! It's a shooting star!" Sooyoung squealed, jumping up and down from excitement. "I wish for manager to bring back food!"

"I wish I will finally meet the man of my dreams," Sunny said dramatically. Taeyeon hit her on the arm playfully.

"I wish I get some time to catch up with my best friend, Miss Jung!" Yuri smiled at Jessica, hugging her tightly. Jessica's eyes widened.

"I'm still your best friend?"

"Of course!" Yuri replied, "who else would be?"

"Well thanks, unnie!" Seohyun pouted.

"Yah! I love everyone in this room!" Yuri shouted, then, stomping her feet.

Everyone started laughing again, and then. . .Yuri knew. She knew she would never have her life be any other way. And she regretted nothing - not even taking those pills. Because she knew, in her heart, that it just made her a better and wiser person.

"There will be. . .no more secrets," Yuri whispered, quiet enough that only she could hear.