Confess Now or Never

~Breakthrough~

[A/N]: Hey,thanks for subscribing! Hope you enjoy reading and subscribe and/or comment! I know my stories are veryyyy superr short but I just can't help it. I have to admit,it is hard writing a long and good story considering I'm new at this so I hope you understand. But,I will definitely try writing longer and better stories next time.^^

 

Sungmin's POV

 

"Yoboseyo? I need your help in something. Could you come over?" I spoke into the phone after punching some numbers.

"Yeah. Sure. I'll come over right now," the voice from the other line replied.

 

A smirk crept across my well-cleansed face. I didn't usually smirk like this before. Only at times when I feel this evil. But,no,this isn't called revenge. I'm just gonna show and tell some facts about Siwon to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun has to know. If hes gonna like Siwon,he should know some facts about him. But, Siwon-sshi is not being considerate. 

 

If Siwon-sshi ever dares to hurt Kyuhyun,he'll see what's coming up for him. I won't let him off at all. 

 

I can't believe Siwon didn't tell these to Kyuhyun. He was probably too ashamed and afraid that he might lose Kyuhyun. Well,this isn't the way. He shouldn't be keeping secrets.

 

But,wait. If these were exposed to Kyuhyun,he would just be too shocked to react. He would even break down. But,I can't allow Siwon-sshi to be keeping secrets from him. I couldn't imagine how much pain and suffering Kyuhyun would face when he finds out. I'll be there to comfort him,I hope.

 

Click! I spun around to face Kibum-sshi. 

"I was expecting to see you a little sooner," I sneered.

"I'm sorry. I was a little busy finishing up my cuts for my new drama. Have you heard about it?"

"I didn't call you to hear about that," I chuckled,pushing Kibum gingerly.

 

I smiled. I missed those times we spent together. Kibum-sshi was a great friend but he chased after his dreams leaving me and Kyuhyun. He wanted so badly to become an actor and now,I'm so proud to know that his dreams came true. I didn't feel betrayed that he left me and Kyuhyun. Instead,I felt great to learn that he was passionate about being an actor and he was willing to do anything to pursue his dreams. I'm glad he did it.

 

"Hey,you called me here so that you can make me join you in daydreaming huh?" Kibum asked jokingly.

Ah,right. I totally got lost in my thoughts. Time for my plan to begin. 

"Could you help me hack into this website? Pweesh? " I asked,acting cute.

I showered him with my best aegyo to make him help me.

Kibum stared at me as I did my best aegyo in front of him.

"Aish. How could I say no to my adorable hyung?" Kibum said cheesily,grinning.

 

After half an hour.....

 

"Okay,I'm done. Anything else you need help with?" Kibum-sshi asked,beaming.

"Nopee.Thanks a lot. I don't know how to repay you. Anything I could help you with instead?" I asked back.

"Hmm. Maybe dinner,breakfast or lunch with me? I haven't got time off and I really want to rest with you," Kibum-sshi replied.

"I'm sorry but if it's today,I can't. I got plans with someone. How about tomorrow?" I said.

"Sure. It's set then. See you tomorrow in front of your doorstep at exactly 10am?" Kibum-sshi asked.

"Okay," I said,smiling.

 

With that,Kibum-sshi hugged me tightly,whispering into my ear,"I miss you hyung."

And,he left waving goodbye,smiling.

I smiled. I miss you too Kibum-ah.

 

Suddenly the door bursts open.

KYUHYUN??

Just in time. Kyuhyun bursts into the room running to me. His face showing obvious sign of  worry and tiredness.

 

"Kyuhyun,are you okay?" I asked,patting his head gingerly as he hugged me abruptly.

Kyuhyun apologised to me. I smiled. But,I had no choice but to expose Siwon-sshi and make him cry all over again. I had no choice. If possible,I didn't want to tell him to prevent him from crying and his sleepless nights dreading the truth. But,I had to tell him.

 

"Its okay,I forgive you. However,I need to show you something and it is very important. Read it," I said,gesturing him to the laptop.

He released me from the hug and stared at the screen apprehensively. Soon enough,tears were threatening to fall down his cheeks. He bit his lips,stopping himself from crying.

 

"Sungmin..P-please tell me you're k-kidding. Please tell me this is all a j-joke.." Kyuhyun said,choking his words as tears flow down his face.

"I'm not. This is real. You have to face the fact that Siwon stole your parents. Your parents dumped you for that jerk," I replied coldly,showing a stern expression.

 

I couldn't think of a better way to break this to you,so forgive me Kyuhyun. I dread seeing you cry 'cause it breaks my heart to see someone making the person I like cry.

 

"B-but..what about all those t-times he c-comforted me a-and.." Kyuhyun said,tears overflowing. His voice trailed off and I cut him  short.

"All those times were nothing Kyuhyun. Face the truth. He probably just used you to distract you from knowing that hes a bad person."

"I don't believe it," Kyuhyun said as his voice starts to break and falter.

"I TOLD YOU! THOSE MEMORIES WERE NOTHING! He just wants to distract you! KYUHYUN LISTEN TO ME! " I screamed,hoping it'll reach that fine mind of his.

Kyuhyun cried non-stop. He couldn't take in the truth.

"You loved him,didn't you? That's why you don't want to believe me," I asked antagonizingly.

Kyuhyun fell to the floor instantly. Luckily,I caught him just in time.

"Kyuhyun,I know you're upset. But,you have to face the truth. Kyunnie,I lo-,"my words trailed off when I realized that Kyuhyun wasn't responding.

I started shaking Kyuhyun vigorously,calling out his name.

Come on,wake up,wake up. Wake up,my voice breaking,tears filling in my eyes.

He fainted. Immediately,I called the ambulance.

 

A few moments later....

 

I cried and cried. I felt like I had been stabbed in my already dying heart a thousand times. Damn it! I was so stupid to think Kyuhyun could take in so much pain and pressure and suffering. He is now hospitalized because of me. 

I sat in the chair located beside Kyuhyun's hospital bed.

"Kyuhyun,I know you can't hear me. But,I just want to finish off my sentence since just now. I..I l-love y-you..." I croaked to myself.

 

                                                                                                                ***

[A/N]:Hi! Thanks for reading my fic! Hope you enjoyed it:) I tried my best to make it good and long. I must say I put in a lot of effort in this chapter so I hope you like it! Please feel free to comment and/or subscribe to my fic. Oh, and this is optional

Please like my facebook page,Super Junior Fanbase, @

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Super-Junior-Fanbase/343875955693349

I just opened the page recently and I provide a lot of useful info of Suju on that page like latest scoops and photos and etc.. So I hope I have your support and please feel free to like it and browse the stuff we have.Thanks!:)