Choose? I hate that word.

~Breakthrough~

 

[A/N]: Hi!^^ Uhm..This chapter will reveal who Kyuhyun will finally choose. Siwon or Sungmin? To find out,read more!;P I hope everyone understands that I cannot be pleasing everyone.Aish..Once again I'm blabbering! Anyways, please read and enjoy my fic:) Please comment and/or subscribe!

 

Kyuhyun's POV

 

Aish..I'm seriously getting impatient. That need someone has to see their loved one. I have that need right now. I want to see.....Siwon-sshi so badly. Its like I really need to talk to him about something. But what? I myself have no idea. I just need to see that beautiful face of him. Wait. How stupid of me! I have his number right? In a flash, I grabbed my cellphone on the sidetable and went straight to my contacts list. I typed in ' Siwon ' and popped up the result- his number.

 

My hands felt shaky and for some reason started sweating. To text or not to text? Ugh. That feeling of anxiety you have trying to decide whether you should text your crush first or not. Nah. I'll wait for him to do it. I placed my cellphone back on the sidetable and jumped back into bed. I turned,my back facing the door so that I could know when my cellphone would vibrate or ring. Aish.. Waiting for someone to text or call you feels like hours. Is Siwon-sshi coming to visit me today or not? I waited anxiously.

 

Suddenly,someone tapped my shoulders and when I turned around,I saw a handsome man smiling at me. Seeing him so suddenly made me jerk a little shocked. Siwon-sshi started laughing at my reaction. I sat up and grinned. He was the one I had been waiting for to come. Seeing someone you love appear just when you want him to,that made me smile. Seeing I had sat up on my bed,Siwon-sshi sat down on the chair near me and placed the basket of fruits on the sidetable for me.

 

I wanted to speak up but Siwon-sshi seemed like he wanted to say something first. Just when Siwon was about to speak up,the door slid open.  To my horror, Sungmin-sshi walked in and his eyes widened as he froze,seeing Siwon. Not that I hated if Sungmin came to visit me, but right now, it was Siwon's turn to talk to me and I knew a fight could break out if Sungmin were to interrupt.

 

I myself,was speechless. My mouth was left hanging open seeing Sungmin. There was a moment of pause as we tried to think of what to say next. Sungmin was the first one to break the silence.

"What are you doing here? What did I say about leaving Kyuhyun alone?!" Sungmin-sshi asked impatiently,turning his gaze to Siwon.

"Uhm. Uh. I'm s-sorry-" Siwon stammered,biting his lip as a sign showing he was nervous.

"Don't be. I was the one who asked Siwon-sshi to come. He is my guest after all so please treat him with some respect at least," I cut Siwon short,fixing my eyes to Sungmin-sshi.

 

Sungmin gasped upon my response. His voice started to tremble hearing this. Siwon,too,was bewildered by what I had just said.

"Oh..Then I'm sorry Siwon-sshi. I didn't know.I guess I'll leave you two. Oh and Kyuhyun,if you don't come after me,I take it that you didn't choose me," Sungmin said,his voice trembling and immediately left cupping his face.

"Wait!' I called back to Sungmin-sshi. I knew something was wrong. I got up from my bed and immediately chased after Sungmin.

 

However, Siwon grabbed hold of my hand,preventing me from chasing after Sungmin.

"Kyuhyun. Don't. Don't leave me," Siwon-sshi whispered,grasping on both my arms tightly.

"I'm sorry. I have to go," I replied,with a serious expression plastered on my face.

I tried to walk away to chase Sungmin but once again,Siwon-sshi grabbed my hands,even tighter this time.

"Please. Stay."

"I told you,I can't. I'm sorry-" I replied,getting impatient this time.

"Then choose!" Siwon hollered at me.

I felt my body growing weak. I didn't know what to do or say. I didn't know who to choose. I hated that word. 'Choose' .

"I said CHOOSE!" Siwon screamed those words again.

Siwon's hold started to loosen as he felt my body growing weaker upon hearing those words.

"I choose...I choose y-you.." I said silently,choking my words as tears flow down from my face and I immediately crashed to the ground.

Siwon tried grabbing hold of me,preventing me from falling to the ground.

"It hurts. It hurts here," I said,pointing to my heart. I didn't know what I had just done or said. How about Sungmin? How would he react to this? Wouldn't he feel upset? Wouldn't he feel heartbroken? Wouldn't he feel hurt? I knew how it would it feel to be turned down upon. And it wasn't a very good feeling.  I didn't like the fact that I was mentally torturing Sungmin.

 

Everything he had ever done for me and yet,I chose someone else other than him. I myself hurt. I don't know why. Its probably because I have just hurt someone I love causing me to be hurt as well.

                                                                                               ***

Sungmin's POV

 

"What are you doing here? What did I say about leaving Kyuhyun alone?!" I asked impatiently,turning my gaze to Siwon.

"Uhm. Uh. I'm s-sorry-" Siwon stammered,biting his lip as a sign showing he was nervous.

"Don't be. I was the one who asked Siwon-sshi to come. He is my guest after all so please treat him with some respect at least," Kyuhyun cut Siwon short,fixing his eyes on me.

 

I gasped upon his response. My voice started to tremble hearing this. Siwon,too,was bewildered by what Kyuhyun had just said.

"Oh..Then I'm sorry Siwon-sshi. I didn't know.I guess I'll leave you two. Oh and Kyuhyun,if you don't come after me,I take it that you didn't choose me," I said,my voice trembling and immediately left cupping my face.

"Wait!' Kyuhyun called back to me. He knew something was wrong.

 

I ran. I ran as fast as I could preventing Kyuhyun from seeing me. I heard him call out to me but ignored it. I want him to choose. To choose between me and Siwon. Now,was the time.We can't keep doing this. Kyuhyun can't love two people at the same time. He has to choose. I will wait for him. But who am I kidding? Kyuhyun won't choose me. Nevermind that. I just hope that I have a chance that Kyuhyun might choose me. Even the littlest smallest chance for him to choose me would make me the happiest man on earth.

                                                                                                  ~~

I waited. I've been sitting here for half an hour already. I knew he wouldn't choose me.Hah,who am I kidding that he would choose me? I laughed to myself. I laughed to myself as tears flowed down my cheeks.

"Who am I kidding? Who am I kidding? Who am I kidding-" I spoke to myself yet my voice broke and faltered. Tears flowed down my cheeks continuously. I felt the whole world crashing on me. My body voluntarily slid off the chair and I fell to the floor. I can't breathe properly. It hurts so much I wanted to die. I felt like I had been stabbed a thousand times at my already dying heart.

 

I looked upwards,trying to stop the tears from falling but they just continued.

"Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun..Why didn't you choose me? Why didn't you choose me instead?" I asked aloud to myself,as tears kept falling down my cheeks. I laughed. I laughed while crying. I gulped,my eyes all red and swollen. I started to sob. I started sobbing on the floor,hugging my legs,face buried on it.

 

Nobody was here. Kyuhyun wasn't here. Nobody's here to comfort me. To help me. To see how helpless I am after Kyuhyun's rejection of my love for him. Suddenly,someone hugged me from behind. I jerked a little,suprised.

"K-kyuhyun?" I asked,surprised yet I didn't turn around to see who it was.

"Hush now.It's okay. Don't cry. I'm here for you," someone familiar said yet,I knew it wasn't Kyuhyun.

I tried to turn around to see who it was but the other man refused to let me do so.

"Don't. Don't turn around until you're okay. Stay with me like this for now," he whispered into my ear.

I guess he's probably right. I should calm down first.  So,I continued sobbing silently,enjoying the serenity. The other man just continued hugging me from behind as I continued sobbing silently,painfully,letting go of all the hurt I have been feeling.

"Thank you...Thank you..." I whispered to him,whoever he was.....Drifting off to sleep.........

                                                                                                ***

[A/N]: Hey,uhm. Soo soo sorry if I have disappointed anyone because of the KyuMin/WonKyu thing. Like I said earlier,I cannot please everyone so please bear with me. There will only be one person Kyuhyun will choose. But,even tho the 'chosen couple' has been revealed in this update,this is NOT the ending just yet! Hope you comment and/or subscribe! Thanks for reading:)