Kamsahae,kamsahae

~Breakthrough~

[A/N:] Hi! I made some changes to chapter 6A,so go check it out! 

 

Chapter 6A

 

Kyuhyun's POV

 

"Kyuhyun,Kyuhyun-ah,wake up.  Are you okay? Wake up. Stop crying please,I don't like seeing you cry,"someone whispered,tapping my shoulders.

I woke up abruptly to the male's voice. It sounded so familiar I would have recognized it anywhere.

I rubbed my eyes,allowing me to see the man I fell asleep beside with.Myvision was still a blur and my mind was trying to process everything the man said.

My clothes were still feeling damp and the smell of fresh air tickled my nostrils.

"Where am I? What happened?" I asked the male.

"Don't you remember? You came here on your own,crying."

Then,it struck me. The fight. Sungmin. I ran away. I said those words to him. It was raining. Everything zoomed through my brain with my mind processing every little detail. No wonder my clothes are feeling damp.

"Uh..Oh,I remember now."

My vision that was a blur at first slowly cleared out and what I saw made me surprised.

"Siwon?? Siwon?? It's you!" I exclaimed.

I immediately hugged him and let my tears from last night fall once again. I could tell that Siwon was feeling slightly awkward and surprised that I suddenly hugged him as he jerked when I hugged him. I had a mix of feelings ; sad from the fight yet happy to see Siwon.

I wanted to tell everything to him,the fight and everything else. But,my mouth just wouldn't give in to my desires.

"I-I I don't know how to put this. Um..I-I f-fought with," I mumbled.

I just couldn't let the words out. It was so difficult to tell everything that happened.

"Its okay. I understand, I don't want to force you to tell me everything that happened. Take this time to cool down and when you're ready,you can tell me if you want," Siwon replied,patting my back.

He was so understanding. For that moment,I felt warm and better hugging him.

 

                                                                                                           ***

Siwon's POV

" I-I I don't know how to put this. Um.. I-I f-fought with," he mumbled.

He just couldn't let the words out. It was so difficult to tell everything that happened.

"Its okay. I understand. I don't want to force you to tell me everything that happened. Take this time to cool down and when you're ready,you can tell me if you want," I replied,patting his back.

I tried my best to be understanding. In my heart, I badly wanted to know what had happened and hug him all day,telling him it's alright. But, I knew he wasn't ready,neither was I.

My feelings for him started to grow continuosly since the first day I met him. Jealousy also rose to its peak whenever Sungmin was with him.

I had a slight hatred for Sungmin,knowing he was my opponent in this 'love game'.

I wanted to be the one.

The one Kyuhyun would choose. I didn't care whether Sungmin was there for him longer than I was.

Now,was the only chance.

 

                                                                                                              ***

Chapter 6B

 

Sungmin's POV

 I blinked a few times,scanning my surroundings. But,nothing was special enough to 'catch' my eyes. Hold on..

My mind processed everything slowly, thus, I couldn't remember why I was lying on the floor. Then,I remembered....

 

" I don't understand you. You have been giving me all sorts of problems since we stayed together. You know how annoying and irritating it is? Having to solve problems and make up with you all the time. I am so sick and tired of you,giving me problems. I need rest! I thought I would never have to say this to you,but I guess I'm wrong. I regret staying with you. I said it. I REGRET STAYING WITH YOU!!"

And,after emphasizing the last few words,I slid down and cried. I cried. I fell to my knees,cluthcing my head in despair.

 

After the incident,I just stayed sprawled on the floor after Kyuhyun pushed me away. I waited. I waited all night for him to return but to no avail.

I don't know how long I cried already. The tears just keep coming,never stopping. My face felt damp and wet.

I stood up and headed straight to Kyuhyun's room just incase he went in while I was still sleeping.

Empty. He didn't come home alright. I walked to his bed,held his pillow and hugged it tightly. Emm.. The pillows scent was undenialbly his,the scent I love so much secretly.

I can't lose him just like that. No,I won't let that happen. I WON'T SURRENDER.

It was time I apologized. I took a short yet, refreshing shower. Chose an outfit that was presentable,put on my lotion and stuff like that.

After I was ready,I prayed fervently that Kyuhyun,my only best friend and brother to me,would forgive me.

Then,I set off.

                                                                                                               ***

"Siwon?? Siwon?? It's you! " Kyuhyun exclaimed.

Kyuhyun immediately hugged him and tears from last night fell once again.

I stood rooted in my tracks, I was completely stunned in disbelief.

How c-could Siwon be here??

A frown plastered across my face,eyeing the two enjoying each others presence. It felt so unfair, just when I thoight I could have been the one to comfort Kyuhyun,this just had to happen.

Why the hell is HE stealing MY limelight??

And yet even when Siwon saw me standing behind them, he just smiled.

What? He wants to play a game now? Fine! Bring it on! We'll see who wins the prize...

                                                                                                                ***

[A/N:] Hi! So here's chapter 6A AND 6B! Phew!! I'm exhausted.. Just incase you thought I didn't update chapter 6A,well I did make some changes so go check it out:) N thxs so much 4 subscribing and commenting! :)