My new secret admirer?

~Breakthrough~

Kyuhyun's POV

 

Gosh.What does he want from me? He keeps staring this way.I glared at the young handsome man eyeing me.Even with much effort,the young man didn't seem bothered by my glares.

"Do you know him Kyunnie?" Sungmin asked,raising his eyebrows.

"Nope.I don't know why he keeps staring too.Maybe I'm just too good-looking,"I said,grinning.Sungmin slapped my back gingerly and chuckled.Lunch break was probably over.I quickly gulped down my food and drinks in a flash.

"Hey,slow down.You might choke on your food!" Sungmin said.Suddenly,something stuck in my throat.I found it hard to breathe. I started coughing continuously. Sungmin,realizing something was wrong,started patting my back.

"Are you okay?" Sungmin asked worriedly. Blood drained from his face as he saw me coughing. My knees sank lower onto the ground with choking breaths. I couldn't take it any longer. My vision became blurry as my lungs were screaming out for air. I heard Sungmin screaming out for help.My eyes slowly closed,my vision slowly fading away...

 

                                                                                                    ***  

Eurghh..Why can't my arms move?? I tried moving my arms  again. Unfortunately, I was too tired to do so. I slowly opened my eyes to reveal a tired Sungmin,sleeping next to me on a chair.

"Sungmin-ah,where am I?" I asked,confused.Sungmin,shocked when I spoke,started fidgeting and rubbing his eyes.

"Kyunnie,you're awake! I'm so sorry I couldn't do anything to save you! I was so worried! Thank goodness y-" Sungmin frantically said.

"Wait,calm down. I'm alright,"I cut him short.

"Wait,what do you mean you couldn't do anything to save me?"I asked,puzzled once again.    

"You see,after you out,I didn't know what to do so I could only call for help.Thank goodness Siwon was there to help!" Sungmin exclaimed.

"Siwon?" I asked.

"Yeah..Siwon.Oh,here he is now!" Sungmin exclaimed,gesturing towards a tall handsome male who just walked into the room.

"Oh..Hi! Um..thanks for saving me! " I thanked him. Siwon just nodded his head silently while smiling. Isn't this the guy who kept staring at me during lunch time? Weird..I turned towards Sungmin and raised an eyebrow. He was either completely oblivious to my glares or he just pretended not to notice.

"I guess I'll leave you two for now," Sungmin said,sighing. He stood up and Siwon sat on his seat. At first,the room was completely silent,but then,I started chatting with Siwon happily. At one moment,I thought I saw a shadow by the window,staring for awhile before leaving soon after.

 

                                                                            At the same time..

Sungmin's POV

 

Great .Look at them, laughing and talking as if their good old friends. They just met! My heart ached so badly when I saw Kyuhyun chatting happily with Siwon.  Wait..Sungmin,you're jealous? No! That can't be it! Oh,crap! Kyuhyun is looking this way! I quickly scampered away as soon as Kyuhyun glanced at the window. He probably noticed someone there! My mind drifted off to the scene when Kyuhyun chatted happily with Siwon. I sighed. I shouldn't. I shouldn't tell Kyunnie my feelings! I'm afraid of losing him..Kyuhyun and I are just friends. The first time I came to the orphanage,Kyuhyun was the only person I knew because my parents knew his mother. My parents died in an accident and I was brought to the or[phanage.From then,I thought I lost all contact with Kyuhyun.However,something happened and brought Kyunnie to the same orphanage I was in. He is the closest friends I have ever met. Unfortunately,no matter how close we are,Kyunnie would never tell me the reason he was brought to the orphanage nor did we become more than friends. Hmm.. I better should start leaving or Kyuhyun might find me out here. I took big steps to my car outside the hospital to reach my car and then I drove off..

 

***

Siwon's POV

 

Hmm...I glanced at the boy infront of me. Pink lips,warm,brown orbs,pale skin and curly,brown hair. Interesting.... Ater chatting for quite a long time,I checked my watch.

"I'm sorry,I've really got to go. But I had a great time with you," I said,grinning. I waved goodbye and walked out of the room.After closing the door behind me,I paused for awhile. I smiled to myself. Somehow, I felt happier and calmer after meeting Kyuhyun.

I hope some day we'll meet again...And I made my way out..

 

 

~Hello! I hope you guys enjoyed reading my first chapter..I will try to update soon!
Comment and Subscribe pls!