Face the Music

~Breakthrough~

[A/N]:Hey,I updated my fic!^^ I hope you enjoy reading it. I finally have some ideas. Btw,could  you awesome readers please comment your answer to this question? - KyuMin or WonKyu? Haha,sorry I have no survey or anything but I really need to know how many of you prefer Wonnkyu or Kyumin. Unfortunately ,yes,this fic is coming to an end soon but not yet! Maybe another 3-4 chapters I'm not sure. But,for the mean time,please enjoy and appreciate my fics! I hope I continue getting your support! Thanks;)

 

Sungmin's POV

 

I sniffed continuosly as I waited for Kyuhyun to wake up or show signs that he was okay. I had been waiting for more than 4 hours yet,no obvious signs that Kyuhyun-sshi was fine. The doctor mentioned that he was having to much pressure on his shoulders and was stressed so he just needed some time to rest. Obviously,I knew just what was pressuring him - Siwon's Truth.

 

Aish..How could I have thought he could handle this so easily? I should have thought about this more clearly and carefully. Like what the doctor had told me,if he doesnt wake up today,he might need more time to rest and may not be able to discharge from the hospital today. I glanced at my watch - 7:00 p.m.

 

I sighed. If this continues,I won't be able to head to work. But,if it has to do with Kyuhyun-sshi,then I guess its fine by me. He is my everything. Losing my job because of him would be fine to me. I slowly caressed Kyuhyun's soft,smooth hand. How I used to hold his hand when we were playing last time. I missed those times. Now,we're adults,Kyuhyun probably 'matured' and wouldn't even hold my hand when we go out. If it was possible,I would love to go back in time and remain as kids,always playing and having fun with each other. Now,life feels so hard,having to work to earn a living. Aish..

 

Suddenly,the door to Kyuhyun's hospital room creaked open slowly. I turned around to face a worried Siwon. My expression changed from loving to jealous and furious. A frown plastered across my face as I glared at the insolent young man. Is he really that oblivious?? Doesn't he know he is the cause of this?? How could he even dare to show his face here?!

 

 

I stood up from my seat and pulled the young man out of Kyuhyun's hospital room quietly and quickly hoping to decrease the noise level I made to prevent Kyuhyun from waking up. Yes,I honestly did want Kyuhyun to wake up,but not like this but naturally.

 

"What else do you want?" I sneered after we had left the room.

"Uh. N-nothing..I-I just wanted to s-see Kyuhyun," Siwon stammered,his face showing obvious signs of nervousness and worry.

"See him? Psh..How could you even say that after you were the one who caused Kyuhyun to be like this?" I snickered.  I hated this guy so badly. Even though it kinda was partially my fault Kyuhyun was hospitalised,obviously I wouldn't tell that to my enemy. I tried all means to get rid of this insolent man.

"W-what? Me? I was the cause of this? B-but how??" Siwon asked,looking down and rubbing his temple.

"How oblivious! He found out. Kyuhyun found out who your parents were and he fainted after finding out the truth," I replied coldly,disgusted by this man in front of me.

 

Immediately,Siwon's eyes widened. His hand flew to his mouth in an attempt to stifle a gasp. Pshh.. Is he just pretending that he didn't know or is he really that oblivious?? Whatever it is,I still loathe this guy.

 

"Oh my God! Honestly I didn't know! I wanted to tell him soon but didn't have the time to-" Siwon said.

"Shut the hell up! Whatever it is,just explain that to Kyunhyun,not me. You're responsible for this!" I hollered in an attempt to cut him short.

"Now,if you'll excuse me,I have to go. Please leave because Kyuhyun is mad at you and I think if I were you,I would leave instead of being stubborn and staying with someone who hates you," I sneered.

 

I had enough of this! Weirdly,I heard the door creak open softly but ignored it as I was too furious at Siwon-sshi. Anyways,no way it could be Kyuhyun. It was probably some other patient,I told myself.

Instinctively,I left hurriedly leaving Siwon standing in front of the room alone blankly. He stared into space for quite awhile but left soon after.

"Hah. I bet he felt guilty and left," I laughed to myself.

After Siwon left obediently,I decided to get a drink for myself. I headed straight to the vending machine,forgetting about Kyuhyun.

                                                                                                     ***

Siwon's POV

 

I paced up and down the hallway. "Should I go in or should I leave?" This was what I was thinking. I was stuck in a dilemma. What if Sungmin was in and chased me out when I came in? What if Kyuhyun had been waiting all day long for me to come? Aish..What to do? What to do?

 

After a few minutes of thoughts,I decided to enter the room. As I opened the door slowly and quietly,what I saw made me surprised than ever. Sungmin was sitting on the chair located beside a sleeping Kyuhyun. Sungmin turned around and a frown plastered on his face as he saw me. 

 

He stood up from his seat and pulled me out of Kyuhyun's hospital room quietly and quickly hoping to decrease the noise level he made to prevent Kyuhyun from waking up. He probably wanted Kyuhyun not to wake up.

 

"What else do you want?"he sneered after we had left the room.

"Uh. N-nothing..I-I just wanted to s-see Kyuhyun," I stammered,my face showing obvious signs of nervousness and worry.

"See him? Psh..How could you even say that after you were the one who caused Kyuhyun to be like this?" he snickered.  Sungmin looked like he seriously hated me. But why? Obviously because he thought I stole Kyuhyun away from him. 

"W-what? Me? I was the cause of this? B-but how??" I asked,looking down and rubbing my temple. I was confuseed. What had this got to do with me?

"How oblivious! He found out. Kyuhyun found out who your parents were and he fainted after finding out the truth," he replied coldly,looking as if he was disgusted by me.

Immediately,my eyes widened.  My hand flew to my mouth in an attempt to stifle a gasp. Is he just joking around or is he really telling the truth?? Whatever it is,he looked like he still loathed me.

"Oh my God! Honestly I didn't know! I wanted to tell him soon but didn't have the time to-" I said.

"Shut the hell up! Whatever it is,just explain that to Kyunhyun,not me. You're responsible for this!" he hollered in an attempt to cut me short.

"Now,if you'll excuse me,I have to go. Please leave because Kyuhyun is mad at you and I think if I were you,I would leave instead of being stubborn and staying with someone who hates you," he sneered.

 

He probably just wanted me to leave as soon as possible. Weirdly,I heard the door creak open softly but ignored it as I was too confused by what Sungmin had said. Anyways,no way it could be Kyuhyun. It was probably some other patient,I told myself.

Instinctively,he left hurriedly leaving me standing in front of the room alone blankly. I stared into space for quite awhile but left soon after.

My mind was like in a whirlwind. I didn't know what to think,what to believe or who to believe. Was this really reality? I pinched myself to wake myself up from this dream. Unfortunatekly,I winced at the pain. Yes,this wasn't a dream. Kyuhyun really did find out. But I swear,I really didn't know until some time after and I honestly wanted to tell Kyuhyun about this,seeing he got more interested in me but I just didn't have time to.

Whats best now is,I just try to apologise to Kyuhyun. But,not now since hes still sleeping. I'll come back tomorrow I guess..

                                                                                                   ***

                                                                                            Kyuhyun's Past..

Cho Kyu-hyun was born on 3 February 1988. His mother left him at the orphanage in 2006 when his father had abandoned them. That was when he was only 18 years old. And,in that year,Kyuhyun also met Sungmin who had stayed at the orphanage for a longer period of time. They became the best of friends. Now,it has been found out that Kyuhyun's mother re-married and adopted Choi Siwon. Thus,changing his surname from Choi to Cho. Kyuhyun does not speak of his past to anyone except his best friend,Lee Sungmin. Because of his past,Kyuhyun hates his mother. Therefore,Kyuhyun was shocked to find out that Siwon had 'stolen' his parents and that he now loves Siwon who is supposed to be his stepbrother.[a/n]: Just incase some of you are confused,I have wrote down Kyuhyun's past so that my readers can understand my story better.)

                                                                           ***

[A/N] : Hi,hope you enjoyed reading this chapter!^^ Like I wrote on the top of the story,please do leave a comment or post on my wall whether you prefer KyuMin or WonKyu. I really need it to determine my ending for this fic. But please,no fights about this. Hope you will continue to support me even though this fic is coming to an end soon! I will update soon:) Thanks for reading!