Jealousy Much?

~Breakthrough~

 

Kyuhyun's POV

 

   I lay there uncomfortable on my bed,my mind processing about what had happened. I couldn't get the sleep I wanted. I tossed and turned,trying all sorts of ways to sleep. I stuffed my fluffy pillow infront of me,squeezing it against my cheeks. Every second of what happened ran amok in my mind. I stopped,and removed the pillow from my grip and stared at the ceiling.

My lips still felt warm from the kiss. I caressed it slowly,feeling the texture of my lips. It felt soft,warm and wet. My whole body believed it,but my mind didn't. I just couldn't accept the fact. I kissed him. I kissed Sungmin. But why does my heart beat fast whenever I'm with Siwon-sshi? I don't even understand myself.

Aargh..

I slapped my face and shook my head vigorously to remove all the thoughts I had previously. 

Sleep Kyuhyun,sleep!

 

                                                                                                   ***

 "Kyuhyun-ah,I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I regret. Can you please please open the door now? Pretty please??" I heard Sungmin call out to me outside my room.

Damn it! I forgot to unlock the door last night! Sungmin probably thoought I was angry at him or something. I quickly got up my bed and rubbed my eyes,blinking it twice. I stood up and fixed my hair that went messy last night and ran for the door. The next second I opened the door,Sungmin immediately hugged onto me. Gripping me tightly around his arms,I stood rooted to the ground speechless.

" Please forgive me would you? I didn't mean it! I swear! Please, I'm so sor-"

" It's okay,Sungmin-ah. You don't have to say sorry or anything. I forgive you. I'm fine," I cut him short.

"I thought you were angry at me for kissing you,I din't mean it! I swear! I want things to go back to normal,I'm sorry!" Sungmin cried.

He rattled on and on,apologising and saying how sorry he was. I sighed. This little boy is so cute when he's sorry! I really can't turn him down! I stretched out my hands and hooked them around his body,hugging him like crazy. We stood there for a moment,enjoying the peacefulness. Sungmin laid his chin on my shoulders and pouted. I grinned. I slowly yet reassuringly let him go and release oursleves from the long but pleasant hug. Its okay my little boy. Even though he was my hyung,I felt that sometimes he was the cute childish boy and I was the hyung instead.

" We don't want to be late for school don't we?" I asked Sungmin.

A frown plastered across his face and he scratched his not-itchy-head.

"Don't tell me you forgot about school?' I asked again,grinning.

He looked up at me and smiled,acting as if he did remember. However, I knew he didn't.

I chuckled and beamed gleefully at his expression.

 

                                                                                                         ***

               " Kyunnie,sit with me!" Sungmin exclaimed,patting a seat he reserved beside him. Indeed things had gotten normal again. Hmm.. This boy never fails to surprise me. I trudged through and made my way to the seat. A tall woman walked into the class,dressed in a lime green skirt. I guessed she was our teacher. She made us introduce ourselves. As everyone stood up,taking turns to introduce themselves, I was sitting down feeling sleepy. I didn't have enough sleep thinking last night and now,I felt like drifting off to sleep.

" Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Siwon,I hope everyone will take care of me because this is my first year in this school," a tall handsome figure said. I woke up from my half-awake-half-asleep state and spun to the male immediately. The name Siwon sounded familiar to me. So familiar.

He too, spun around to face me and looked at me surprisingly but smiled soon after.

Siwon?? That's weird. I didn't know he was in this school too. I looked at Sungmin,his face showed obvious disappointment. But why? I didn't know either. Instinctively,he spun to face me and wore a fake smile. There was something wrong with Sungmin. There really was something wrong with him.

 

                                                                                                          ***

 Finally,the much awaited school bell reverberated through my ears. It gave me a slight shock as well as some happiness that the continuos blabbers of my new teachers could finally end. I stood up and headed for the door to go to work when I felt a pat on my shoulders.

" Could I talk to you for awhile?" a familiar voice spoke.

I spun around to face Siwon and nodded my head in agreement.

Sungmin glanced at Siwon,then at me. After a second or two,he harshly carried his bag and slammed the class door and left.

He left.

"Sungmin-ah,wait for me!!" I shouted. I didn't understand why he was so angry at me for. I didn't do anything wrong! I think.

"I'm sorry,can we talk tomorrow or later? I really have to go now because of Sungmin-sshi. I'm so sorry," I cried.

I felt so ashamed of my best friend. Siwon looked at me,clearing showing that he was sad.

 I felt so horrible. When I went to the cafe,I didn't have enough time to talk to him

And now,I din't either.

I sighed.

 

                                                                                                 ***

Sungmin's POV

 

I packed my bag,ready to leave school with Kyuhyun. I felt excited that I was gonna work with Kyuhyun for the first time. Most of the time,Kyuhyun wouldn't let me work with him. He was always saying that he could do the job alone and that he would be fine working alone. He always refused letting me work with him,and now,I could finnaly see how hardworking he is! 

" Could I talk to you for awhile?" a familiar voice spoke.

I spun around to Siwon. He was talking to Kyuhyun obviously. Instead of refusing,Kyuhyun nodded in agreement.

What??!!

I wanted to pull Kyuhyun away from Siwon but my arms failed to do so. I thought we were gonna leave together?

I stared hard at Siwon,then at Kyuhyun. After a second or two,I harshly carried my bag and slammed the class door  and left. I didn't care anymore. I didn't know why I reacted like that. Why Sungmin? Why? What made your blood boil? What triggered your sudden outburst? Jealousy? No. No! That can't be it!

" Sungmin-ah,wait for me!!" I heard Kyuhyun shout. But,I didn't give a damn anymore.

I just wanted this feeling,whatever it was,anger,jealousy or hatred to go away.

I hated it.

                                                                                                ***

A/N: Hello! I'm soo soo sorry for the late update! I promise not to update late anymore! Just that I had exams last two weeks so I wasn't able to update my story. Thanks for reading! ^^