All my Heart

~Breakthrough~

I'm so sorry for the late update. Here you go,enjoy!

Kyuhyun's POV

I pushed through the crowd of high school kids and made my way out.

"YA, LEE SUNGMIN-AH!!" I screamed.

He was right ahead of me and I knew he heard me scream. However,he didn't give a damn. What's wrong with him??!!

I felt so annoyed and pissed at him! What is so wrong about me talking to Siwon-sshi?? I didn't understand and I needed answers.

                                                                                                                  ***

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU,LEE SUNGMIN?!" I hollered.

He spun around to face me with his eyes full of a mix of feelings; rage,sadness,pissed. He was on the brink of tears. I could see his eyes glowing brightly under the pale light. Now that we were at home,I could reprimand him all I want.

"I don't understand you. You have been giving me all sorts of problems since we stayed together. You know how annoying and irritating it is? Having to solve problems and make up with you all the time. I am so sick and tired of you,giving me problems. I need rest! I thought I would never have to say this to you,but I guess I'm wrong. I regret staying with you. There, I said it. I REGRET STAYING WITH YOU!!" I hollered once again.

And,after emphasizing the last few words,the only best friend and brother to me slid down and cried. He cried. He fell to his knees,cluthching his head in despair. I knew that by hurting him,it meant hurting myself. I couldn't bare to see Sungmin,the only person who was always there for me,cry. Tears were threatening to fall down my cheeks like rivulets.

I turned my back on Sungmin. I didn't want to see him cry. His cries became worse and louder.

"Kyuhyun-ah.." Sungmin said in between tears.

"I'm sorry. I have to go," I mumbled.,not letting him see my tears streaming down my face.

"KYUHYUN-AH! Please..don't go.. I beg you. Please. I promise you I won't be mad for no reason," Sungmin said,grasping onto my hands.

"LET GO!!" I hollered. With that, Sungmin voluntarily let go of me.

I ran for the door as fast as I could to prevent letting Sungmin see my helpless drenched face.

Even though it was raining, I didn't care. The weather seemed to mirror my feelings as well. Dark and gloomy... I didn't have a fixed destination so I just went where my instincts brought me.

The park. The place where Sungmin kissed me. I didn't give a damn. I took a seat at the closest bench near me.

Over there,I cried. The tears I've been stopping flowed like forever. People may think it was just a simple fight and I don't need to cry this much but, only God knows how much guilt I feel right now. I am so close with Sungmin. He was the only one who was always there for me. It hurts so much to see him cry.

I couldn't differentiate between my tears and the rain. I didn't care if I got drenched from the rain. I wasn't in the right mood to care at all.

I just wanted some time alone. However,someone just had to interrupt. Since my eyes were puffy and red from all the crying, I couldn't see who that was. I prayed fervently,hoping it wasn't Sungmin. I didn't want him to see me cry,nor did I want to him cry. The male sat beside me on the bench. He held my hands. His skin never felt softer. Whoever it was, I knew it was someone close to me.

I was so tired I just let my head drop onto the man's shoulder. I cried and cried the whole night. Strangely,this man didn't care if he got wet in the rain either. He just sat there quietly,comforting me.

                                                                                                            ***

Sungmin's POV

And,after emphasizing the last few words,I slid down and cried. I cried. I fell to my knees,clutching my head in despair. I knew that by hurting me,it meant hurting himself. I couldn't bare to hear those words. I couldn't believe he said that to me. I'm such a fool. How could I have made him angry? Just because of jealousy,these things happened. I'm such a fool to have let this thing happen. But, I didn't want to tell Kyuhyun I was jealous. After what happened when I kissed him,I didn't want to tell him. I didn't have the guts to do so.

Kyuhyun turned his back to me. Just thinking about those words and letting them repeat all over again in my head made me cry crazier. My cries became worse and louder.

"Kyuhyun-ah.." I said in between tears.

"I'm sorry. I have to go," he mumbled.,not letting me see his tears streaming down his face.

"KYUHYUN-AH! Please..don't go.. I beg you. Please. I promise you I won't be mad for no reason," I said,grasping onto his hands.

"LET GO!!" he hollered. With that, I voluntarily let go of him. It shook me. His loud voice shook me.

He ran for the door as fast as he could to prevent letting me see his helpless drenched face.

I cried. I cried the whole night. Waiting for him to return would always be my first priority. Always and Forever...

                                                                                                               ***

[A/N]: hELLO!! Soo sooo sorry if I updated late again.. Exams.. I was quite busy.. So sorry once again. Thank you to everyone who subscribed/commented on my fic!! Love you guys, *Hugs*