Mornings and Memories

The Make-Over Game

Yunho jerked to consciousness, aware of the cool air that had goosebumps running up his side. His eyes blinked open to find a feminine body curled against him. Your breath on his chest contrasted with the cool air at his back. Yunho closed his eyes and sighed. Another hour enduring temptation. In the next second Yunho realised the cause of his lack of cover.

Ty's growls filled the room as the pup tugged at the cover off from your side of the bed. Yunho sat up, immediately missing the feel of your warmth. Pulling the cover from Ty's mouth, he wrapped it more securely around you before sliding out of the bed. The pup trotted to him, his tongue lolling out, looking up at Yunho expectantly.

Picking up the dog, Yunho carried Ty downstairs for some breakfast. By eleven o'clock, you were still asleep as Yunho retrieved his towel from his room and headed to the bathroom.

 

 

Seoul International High School, Seoul

9 Years Ago, Freshman Year

 

You stood at the gate eyeing the tall building infront of you. You wished you'd let your parents walk you up to the gates now. It wasn't uncommon to see international student around you. Some like you looked nervous entering their school for the next four years. There were parents, a majority of which were foreigners with their light skin and bright coloured eyes, giving final words of encouragement.

A kid ran past you, hitting your shoulders on your way. An ID dropped a few feet infront of you, and before you could call the kid back he was gone and the bell rang indicating that it was time for registry. Picking up the ID, you studied it. Song Joon Ki?

You let out a laugh. Trust Joon Ki to be losing his ID on the first day.

Your homeroom class was a chaos when you arrived. Picking a seat next to the window, your new classmates introduced themselves. You sincerely tried to remember everyone's names, but it slipped through one ear and out the other as soon as they've said it. You introduced yourself, relief flooding you as you became friendly with the girls sitting infront and beside you.

The teacher came in with an air of authrority. He was a stern looking man, with spectacles and a folder tucked under his left arm.

'Quiet! Answer your names when I call you, and fix your uniforms, we have an assembly today.'

 

You eyed the hall. All around students sat with the same navy coloured blazer, embroidered with a gold and red badge at the chest and wearing a tie of the same colour stripes.

The assembly lasted no more than twenty minutes. It was mainly about attendance and academic responsibilities, and an opening speech by the senior valedictorians.

The whole school filed out of the hall at the end of the ceremony. You waited, looking for Joon Ki over the heads of many students, some older ones eyeing you weirdly.

'Joon Ki!' you called as soon as you saw your former classmate came out through the doors.

'Oh, annyeong. Did you have a good summer?' the boy asked you.

You smiled. 'Fine. You dropped this earlier. You were in a bit of a hurry so I didn't  get the chance return it.' You held out the ID.

The guy's eyes lit up and grabbed the laminated card off you. 'Ah! I thought I lost it! Kamsahamnida!' he thanked you, hugging the ID to his chest.

'No problem. I guess I'll see you around?'

'See ya!'

With a smile you turned to head to your class.

'Yah!' someone yelled behind you. Surprised, you looked to find Joon Ki with his head bowed, apologizing profusely to a guy with long black hair, standing a head taller than him. He looked menacingly at Joong Ki. 'You little-! You should watch where you're going, basta-!'

In the spur of the moment you had pulled Joon Ki back and placed him behind you, eyeing the guy with distaste. He looked to be a junior, maybe even a senior.

'He said he was sorry! Whatever he did, it was an accident!' You don't know where your bravery had come from, your heart raced out of anger rather than nerves.

'Ah... S-stop-' Joon Ki whimpered behind you, holding you back.

The older guy smirked. 'Your girlfriend?' he sneered at Joon Ki, 'Hey, shrimp,' he averted his eyes on you, 'that wimp made me drop my phone, what are you going to do?'

You glanced at the mobile phone in his hand. 'Is it broken? You should just be glad it isn't, shouldn't you?'

'Yunho-ssi!' someone called from down the corridor.

The guy, Yunho, looked up. A smile had replaced the sneer that was on his face.

'Ssaem asked us to go to the art department now,' a girl informed him, stopping just before the three of you.

'I'll be right there. You guys go ahead, I have to help these little kids to their next lesson since they got lost,' Yunho replied kindly, adding a charming smile that displayed perfect rows of white teeth. He patted your head fondly, fueling your growing dislike.

The girl stared, startled for  moment before she responded to his smile and headed towards the stairwell. He turned back to you with another menacing stare once the girl had disappeared.

'Tch. I have no time to be talking to a pair of bratty kids.' In the next moment Yunho had grabbed you by the jaw quite painfully, 'Don't show your face to me again, who knows what'll happen to your little boyfriend.'

He let go of your hands and turned to head down the corridor towards the art department. A guy met him coming out of one of the classrooms. They stopped for a minute, the second guy turning to look at you. You stared back as he smiled and waved before turning back to Yunho and asking him something. You watched them go.

'H-hey. I think we should go, we're really late for first class.'

You gritted your teeth. That stupid guy! Why should you have to be scolded for standing up for your friend? Hot with rage, you sat at your seat, your teacher huffing before she turned back to the board.

 

'Hey, shrimp! Where's my lunch?' Yunho called as you stepped onto the rooftop of the east building.

'Ugh, sorry, I didn't have much time this morning,' you grumbled. You felt like a zombie today. You were helping you parents at the shop until very late last night. Your arms ached from hauling boxes of camera equipments into the studio. Despite that, your father's business seemed to be going well.

'Eh? Go and buy me one then,' he ordered, holding out a couple of notes.

'Ah! Shiro!' The cafeteria was all the way to the north building which meant going down three flights of stairs and back.

'Here! Have mine!' you snarled, retrieving your lunch from inside your bag and handing it to him.

'Bento?'

'Hyung, isn't it called a 'dosirak'?'

'Kim Junsu, if I want your opinion, I'll ask for it,' Yunho shot at your classmate.

'Hyung, you're so mean! No wonder noona hates you,' Junsu retorted. Yunho scowled.

'Stop calling me noona, Junsu. I'm only seven months older, we're in the same-'

'Mushrooms?' Yunho mumbled, examining the side dishes.

'Yes,' you replied, closing your eyes and leaning against the metal net of the rooftop basketball court.

'Ugh,' you heard him groan.

'Jung Yunho, if you don't like my lunch, don't eat it.'

'I didn't say I won't eat it!'

You watched him gobble down the egg rolls. Beside you Jaejoong chuckled.

'Oppa! I thought you were sleeping,' you gasped.

'Anni. Not with Junsu and Yoochun trying to wind Yunho up every minute or so. You okay?' the older asked, his voice as soft and husky as ever.

'Fine. Just need more sleep. How about you?'

'I can't say I'm lacking sleep.' You chuckled, it was true, you had learnt in your many months in school that Jaejoong slept no less than thirteen hours a day. 'Maybe you should try getting sleep too. You're developing eye-bags,' he smiled. You smiled back, not at all offended by his truthfulness. Rolling up his blazer, he handed it to you before he sat up. 'Here, I won't let them disturb you.' Pulling your blazer off too, you lay down beside him, throwing the blazer over your head to block out the light and much of the noise. A few seconds later, Jaejoong had thrown his jumper over your legs to hide the exposed skin that wasn't covered by your skirt. It wasn't much, the legs, you always kept to the school rules and modestly kept your skirt hem just above your knee unlike most of the other girls in school.

Yunho always made fun of you because of it. Who would like a girl who has zero appeal anyway? he would always ask. You ignored it, since, well, it was Yunho. His sole existence was to make fun of you, and you didn't allow him to. Just like how you stood up to him on your very first day. As it goes, it turned out Joon Ki had broken Yunho's phone. Approaching you instead of Joon Ki, you agreed to compensate for it without having to let your friend know.

Joon Ki found out after a few weeks anyway. After reassuring him countless times that he doesn't need to find a job to help pay Yunho back, you finally convinced your classmate that you were okay doing this and you weren't scared of Yunho. Coming close to paying Yunho back fully, it was just your luck that you had accidentally spilled berry juice onto Yunho's brand new and very expensive clothes and shoes.

He had yelled at you at the time. You yelled back. Why should you be the one to blame when he was the one who stood too close behind you?

It also came as a surprise when you found out Yunho was neither a junior nor senior but a sophomore. A very popular and handsome sophomore. And captain of the football club. Soccer, as the American students called it. You couldn't fathom why, but Yunho was liked among the students and teachers, and feared by those who were too scared to approach him. Jaejoong, his bestfriend, was equally popular, and becoming friends with Park Yoochun and Kim Junsu, Jae's cousin lead you to come face to face with Yunho again.

 

8 Years Ago, Sophomore Year

 

You stood in quiet panic as fear, hopelessness and loneliness along with other negative emotions stormed their way in your body.

Your Aunt and Uncle stood next to you. You've never heard your Aunt cry before, somehow it was the most depressing noise in the world. To hear someone who you've always seen smiling pour their heart out in tears tore at you. Standing dressed in black with your Uncle's firm grip on your shoulder, you decided you never wanted to set foot in a funeral home again.

You stared down at the faces of your mother and father in their white coffin. Though your body felt weird things, your mind was numb with shock. Little by little, reality would hit you and send you back into unbearable pain. Like the fact you'll never hear your mother bid you 'goodnight' again, or the sound of your father's laugh.

Or the even your mother's nagging for you to study and your father's praises when you achieved a good grade. You won't get to smell her soap and linen scent or his minty aftershave.

You stalked out of the room, leaving your aunt and uncle and a few mourners. You weren't surprised to see Yunho standing outside the next room. He too was wearing a black suit. His pallor, pale and reflected what  you must be like right now. He looked up, eyes widening when he saw you. And without hesitation, you burst into tears, running to him.

He held you against him, he was shaking before but he soon calmed down. His pain and your pain were one and the same. It hurt to see him so defenceless, to look so defeated. You wanted to comfort him but couldn't offer him more than tears of your own sadness.

 

The two of you sat in silence along the corridor an hour later, Yunho's hand rested on top of yours comfortingly. You wanted to say something but couldn't even fathom what. Anything you think of always lead right back to your parents. You didn't want to think about them, you didn't want those negative emotions in you again, was it selfish? Guilt overwhelmed you.

'There you are. Come, it's time to go.' A man with ashen white hair and stone grey eyes appeared before you and Yunho. Yunho's grandfather. Where was his father? You turned to Yunho, he was looking at you, waiting.

'G-go,' you told him. Turning your hand over underneath his, you gave his hand a reassuring squeeze before letting go. Yunho stood up, and with a brief glance from his grandfather, Yunho left.

Not long after, your aunt and uncle found you, silently weeping where Yunho had left you. 'C'mon, darling, it's time to go.'

Numerous burials were happening when you got to the cemetery. Victims of the recent riots that occurred right at the edge of the city were laid to rest forever, surrounded by weeping relatives and friends. A man stood alone at a new grave, sobbing silently. Your aunt steered you to another direction. You wanted to cry then too, realising other people had probably lost their only relative, their mother, father, son, daughter and friend. What about little children who were to grow up without parents?

As if the whole world mourned too, it began to rain.

 

 

You blinked awake, Ty loomed over you, your face. You sat up, gasping when you realised your were very nearly . Gathering the covers to your chest you looked around. In the next second a splitting headache nearly blinded you. Pressing your hand to your head you waited for the pain to ease. Your body ached and felt sore all over, especially at your waist as well as your shin.

The door of the bathroom opened to reveal a topless Yunho. Gasping again, you buried your face into the white linen.

Noticing you, Yunho quickly pulled his shirt on. 'Good, you're finally awake. Your boss called,' he began. You looked up, fearful of what your employer had said, 'I talked to her, and explained that you were... er, ill. She's allowed you a day off.'

'Ah...' you groaned, burying your face again. After a while you looked up, 'about last night...' You found yourself saying the same sentence he had said to you only yesterday, 'I'm sorry... I.. D-did anything happen?'

'Are you kidding me?' Yunho laughed. You found yourself hurt by his reply. 'How could I do it with a woman who wouldn't even remember anything in the morning?' You stared cluelessly, 'D-do you not remember anything?'

You racked your brain, trying to make sense of how you ended up on his bed. You remembered going for a drink with your colleagues and then... and then... nothing.

Yunho snorted then smirked. 'Then I won't tell you.'

'Wae?! Yunho-ah!' You made to get up before you realised you were . Wrapping a sheet around you, you became that much more desperate to know why you were in his room in nothing more than your underwear. Needless to say, something did happen last night, just not that.

'I'll tell you if you agree to go out with me today.'

'I... I'm ill, you said so.'

'Pabo, that's just an excuse to your boss. There's a bath ready in there, go and wash up, pali.'

'M-my clothes,' you stuttered, noticing your skirt had been carelessly thrown onto a chair. Yunho turned to look at the piece of clothing dangling off the edge of the seat and smirked. Gathering your skirt along with the tights that were on the floor, he handed it to you. You took it hesitantly careful to keep the sheet around your body.

You had more time to think one you were in the bath.

That's the second time you and Yunho had slept in the same bed in the span of two days. How did you know? Because like the other night, you slept much too comfortably. You couldn't allow it to happen again, it's too dangerous. You hit your head with your fist, disciplining yourself. What exactly did you do last night? Did you even want to know?

Getting in, you had noticed the bruises on your hips and shin. A vague memory of bumping into a waist high table jogged your memory before slipping away like water in your hands. Meanwhile, you can't explain the bruise at your shin.

Finally getting out and exiting into your own bedroom, you couldn't hold back a loud gasp as you eyed your neck in the mirror. You stared, round-eyed at the bruises around your neck as well. It was red and purple like someone had painted over the base of your neck,  someone had clearly feasted on your neck last night. And who else could that person be but the guy who's bed you slept in?

 

'Yah!' you yelled at Yunho when you met him in the kitchen twenty minutes later, 'what is this?!' You pulled the collar of your shirt to reveal his doing.

'Well, you seemed to enjoy it well enough last night,' Yunho retorted watching you blush deep.

'You knew I wasn't in the right state of mind! Do you know how much make-up I need to cover this in work?!'

'Just be glad I didn't go all the way! Besides-' Yunho pulled at his collar too, revealing similar marks, 'Guess who did this to me last night? Oh, that's right, you did!'

'I didn't...' you mumbled in shock, eyeing the lovebites, his neck blossoming with bruises.

'Well then, I should probably get Ty checked at the vet's if he likes biting my neck so much,' he replied sarcastically.

You sighed in defeat. 'I'm sorry. You don't have to explain what happened, I can pretty much understand what happened last night.' Yunho mumbled your name softly. 'I won't let it happen again, I promise.'

That took him aback. Your promise told him everything he needed to know. That you don't want him after all, that you'd rather he stayed away, that his kisses weren't welcome. Slowly, Yunho found himself becoming more angry. Fine, if you didn't want him...

The more you didn't want him...

He'll make you fall in love with him that much more.

 

'Where are we going?' you asked Yunho, staring out of the window of the car.

'Hm... There's a place just out of the city, I think you'd like it there.'

You spared a glance at him before your eyes averted to his bruised neck. You said nothing and continued to stare out of the window.

Yunho drove past places you've never been before. You passed a town out of the city, heading down a country lane. You straightened up, watching the lake as you crossed a bridge. You looked towards Yunho, then to the white painted lake house standing on top of a bank and reflected in the water.

'It's my mother's house. She didn't really like living in the city so Harabeoji gave her a house for a birthday present.' You listened raptly since Yunho seldom talks about his mother, but whenever he did, it was always in that same happy voice. Years ago you would've have shook your head thinking about what a man could do with that much money, Yunho never hid his wealth. 'Legally, the house became Harabeoji's again when my mother died. He plans to hand it over to Yuna after we get married.' Did you imagine his slightly bitter tone?

You nodded. He parked the car in front of the gate. You followed Yunho out and stared up at the beautiful house. Yunho had already punched in a code to unlock the gate when you got to him. He ushered you through and you found yourself standing on a garden path leading to the front porch. The building was surrounded by a luscious, well kept lawn and maintained flower beds.

'Yunho... Why did take me here?' you asked.

'What do you mean? You kidnapped me and dragged me to that crumbling old garden and all you gave me were strawberries. I'm only doing the same,' he retorted. You smiled, touched that he would share a place as special as this with you. Yunho took you to the back garden which sloped down to the dock. An infusion of flowers bloomed here, and a peach tree grew halfway down the garden to your left. 'Eomma used to sit here and paint for hours on end waiting for me or Abeoji.'

'Yunho-ah, what's that?' You pointed to a glass front building on platforms on the other side of the lake directly opposite the house.

'That. Is where we're eating.'

 

'Yunho-ssi!' A woman from behind the counter called him, making her way over to the two of you. She was probably in her mid thirties, but her face was youthful and heart shaped.

'Oh, noona,' Yunho greeted and accepted her hug.

'Yah! Why haven't you visited more often? Don't you know it get's boring here? Where's Yuna?' The woman looked over his shoulder looking for Yunho's ex, instead she found you. 'Who is this?' she asked, smiling politely while turning to Yunho.

'Ah, actually, noona...' Yunho scratched his head. The woman eyed him and put a hand up.

'Tell me when you've sat down.' She lead the two of you towards a table by the window overlooking the lake with a view of Mrs. Jung's house. She handed you some menus and poured you some coffee. She returned after placing your order and sat with you. You looked around wondering what the manager would think.

Yunho introduced you, surprised by the way he used 'girlfriend' rather than 'friend'. 'This is Sunhee noona, I've known her since I was young.' The woman greeted you with a smile as you bowed. Yunho and her seemed to be close and it didn't take long for them to be talking about things you didn't know about. You excused yourself and went to the toilet.

You returned to find them bickering a few minutes later.

'So, I knew things with Yuna would blow over. You-' You watched the woman sigh. 'You can't say you didn't expect this. She's young and impulsive, why you didn't handle things more delicately-' The woman huffed. You stood there quite awkwardly, not knowing whether to return to your seat or not. 'And now you're telling me she's dating that actor guy, does she even like him?'

'Not that I'm aware of. I think she's just getting back at me.'

'You haven't exactly acted thoughtfully either, that's your biggest flaw. You're rash, and impulsive and stubborn. Just like Yuna.' You stood, watching them, they haven't noticed you yet. 'I guess you and her breaking off this stupid marriage was inevitable. It wouldn't have worked however much your grandfather wanted it to.'

'Once Harabeoji has his mind set on something, there's no convincing him otherwise.' If he was stubborn, he got it from his father's side of the family.

You realised you should take their silence as an opportunity to return to your seat but their conversation intrigued you. You wanted to hear about Yunho's Grandfather who he hardly spoke of. A vague image of a man with ashen white hair and staring at you with cold grey eyes flashed in your mind.

'Yah!' Yunho's call caught your attention. He and Sunhee stared at you. You shifted your gaze and straightened up, making your way over to them. 'Uh, sorry, I was just looking at the view,' you lied.

'It's pretty, isn't it?' Sunhee smiled, turning to look out the window.

'Beautiful,' Yunho mumbled. You looked at him as you sat opposite him. He was staring at you, a smirk playing at the corner of his lips. He was teasing you again.

You rolled your eyes and avoided looking at him as you stared out at the window too. A boat house to the north-east was visible at one end of the lake docking a dozen expensive looking boats. There was also a country club to the north looking very glorious on top of the bank it stood on, the thought of the view it must get from up there was nostalgic.

'That's owned by a rich Chinese businessman,' Sunhee said, pointing towards the country club. She sweeped her hand, 'that whole land is his. Beyond those trees is a nine-hole golf course,' she chuckled. 'There's another boat house at the other end of the lake, and I don't know if you can see that white house over there but that's actually the Hyundai CEO's house. My house is just beyond those rocks over there.'

'Uwah,' you gasped, watching a couple of boats sped by. Despite the cool weather there were people water boarding, jet skiing and canoeing. 'Looks fun.'

'Trust me, you wouldn't be saying that if the weather's like this and you've swallowed half your weight in lake water.'

You chuckled.

'My niece hates it here, that's why she doesn't visit often. You'd think someone like her would appreciate the beauty of it all, but then she never has seen it on a good day,' Sunhee told you matter-of-factly.

'Your niece?' you asked.

'Yuna. My unnie sent her here a few years ago for the first time. There was a thunderstorm and a boulder rolled off one of the rock face and crashed straight into her bedroom, thank goodness we were in the lounge at the time. She screamed her head off.'

 

Yunho helped you into the car an hour later, shutting the door with behind you. Once you had exited to the junction he spared a glance at you.

'You have questions to ask,' he assessed.

'Hm? Why do you think that?' you mumbled, staring straight ahead.

'Well, because you hardly said anything through dinner ever since Noona said Yuna was niece,' he pointed out.

You were silent for a while more. 'She must hate me,' you said, knowing very well that Sunhee never showed any form of dislike towards you.

'What? Why would you think that?'

'Well, because it wasn't even two weeks after you broke up with Yuna and you're already going around telling people I'm your girlfriend,' you explained.

Yunho smiled. 'Noona knew Yuna and I was never going to work out. I think she likes you, she might be Yuna's aunt but I've known her longer than Yuna. Even Yuna has her own reason for breaking off the wedding. However dramatically,' he added stiffly.

You watched him. 'Have the two of you made up?'

'Nearly... She still refuses to see Harabeoji with me.'

'Your grandfather...' you began, wondering what of the man that was left to raise Yunho by himself.

'He's in hospital now. I guess all those years of smoking has finally got to him.' You gasped softly. Yunho spared a glance at you. 'Don't even waste your time worrying for him. He's not worth your concern.'

You were shocked to hear such spite coming out of Yunho. 'Yunho-ah... H-he's your only relative left, how-how could you...?' You were aware of Yunho's hate towards his Grandfather, he had never made the effort to hide it. Despite that you could never understand why Yunho hated his only family.

His jaw tensed as he stopped at a red light. 'Listen to me,' he began, turning your head to him with gentle fingers. 'I'll explain everything to you someday, but now isn't the time. If it wasn't for that man I would've been there after graduation, I would still be with you.'

Your grip on his arm tightened as you searched for the truth in his eyes. You nodded slightly holding back new questions that had surfaced. Your heart was drumming painfully against your chest. Was it true? Was the reason Yunho disappeared because of his grandfather?

A car beeped behind you and Yunho was forced to turn back to the road again.

 

It was dark by the time you returned to the apartment.

'Ah!' You bit down on your lip. You had left Ty deciding finally that maybe the dog was trained enough. 'Yunho-ah...' you called weakly. Yunho raised his brows and approached you, taking off his jacket.

'Yah!' he yelled. Ty had scratched at the leather sofa. The material was very much damaged and foam and filling had spilled out from inside. The pup looked up at Yunho, his tongue lolling out as if pleased with his handy work.

'Andwae...' you groaned, picking up the pup. 'Why did you do this? Naughty!' The dog barked looking towards the kitchen in the hope that you would give him food.

 

 

7 Years Ago, Junior Year

 

You and Yunho stood at the gate, looking up at the large buildings. 'It's your last week,' you pointed out. You sighed then smiled, turning to Yunho.

'Yah! Stop pulling that face. Are you happy I'm leaving? Cry. Cry for me!' He began nudging you as the two of you made your way towards Jaejoong who sat under a tree. Dark brooding eyes looked up at you as you and Yunho approached him.

'You're here? Hurry up, we have assembly. Changmin's already inside, where's Yoochun and Junsu?'

'We're here!' A high pitched and husky voice called. Junsu and Yoochun waved from where the two had just managed to get in through the gate before it was closed.

'We're late, hurry up!'

 

'You're not going to the trip tomorrow?' you asked Yunho, 'Wae? It's your last time.' He took hold of your hand as the two of you made your way out of the corridors.

'Ah... I just don't want to. Why do I have to spend time with people I don't even like?'

'Liar,' you quickly accused looking up at him, 'you do like your classmates. Are you not going because of me?'

'Tch. Don't even kid yourself,' he scoffed.

You smiled. 'Then go. I'm pretty sure Jaejoong oppa would want to go too, after all, they are his classmates too. I'll be fine. I have Changmin and the others.'

Yunho frowned, clearly unsatisfied with your thought. 'Why don't you come?'

'Eh? Stop suggesting ridiculous things, pabo,' you laughed.

'Fine, I'll go. Only if you do something with me after my graduation,' he suggested. You looked at him, sceptical. 'Or I won't go.'

'Yeah, we'll see about that.'

Yunho grinned. He stopped walking, cupping your cheeks and pecking you on the lips lightly.

'Mm,' he chuckled.

'What?' you asked, suddenly self-conscious.

'You always taste like strawberries.'

 

Yunho's grandfather didn't attend his graduation, not that he expected him to. Instead his secretary came, congratulating him and handing him a small parcel. A gift from his absent grandad.

'You look quite smart in that,' you as he went to you after the ceremony. On top of his uniform was a black graduation robe, complete with a hat on his head.

'Tch.' He pulled the hat off.

'Oooh, look at this! Are there tears in your eyes noona?' Changmin teased, approaching you and checking your eyes. 'Ah, tears of joy for finally being free of hyung, is it?' Yunho scowled and pulled the boy into a headlock. 'Just kidding! No wonder noona kept saying no to you!'

'Say that again, you little rascal!'

You laughed. 'I don't think anything's going to change,' Jaejoong sighed from beside you.

'Oh, oppa! You look really cool!' you beamed at him. He smiled.

'Of course, don't I always?'

'All the time,' you chuckled.

'Yah! What about me?' Yunho called.

'No,' you and Jaejoong answered bluntly.

'Yah, you, get away from my girlfriend,' Yunho warned, pulling you away from Jaejoong, 'Stop infecting her with your mind. Didn't I tell you not to talk to that guy? He's evil. Sure he looks innocent, but really he's just waiting to pounce on you.'

'What the-? Yah!' Jaejoong scowled, 'Oi, come here!' Yunho ran, robes flying as Jaejoong chased him.

'Yeah, I know nothing's going to change, but I think I'll miss that,' you confessed to Junsu, Yoochun and Changmin still staring after Yunho and Jae.

 

Yunho pulled the sheets over the two of you as you both lay panting on the bed.

You curled up against him, curiously dissatisfied. The two of you were in your small dorm room after a date at the theme park.

One thing had lead to another and before you realised it Yunho was carrying you to bed. It had hurt, his intrusion. Yunho was gentle and considerate but even that wasn't enough to ease the pain at your lower abdomen. You had pulled him into a kiss to distract you. He groaned.

'Yah,' he moaned softly, 'you need to relax so I can move.' He kissed you fiercely, erasing all your worries. Pain coursed through you making you gasp and whimper and cling onto him with a cry. 'Sorry,' he apologised, caressing your face, 'it's over now.'

You opened your eyes. 'That's it?' you asked, surprised. He chuckled.

'That's it.'

Never the less, it hurt. But that was the worst of it. You must be bleeding but you didn't dare voice that out as you allowed Yunho his needs. Finally he collapsed on you, the rise and fall of your chests in sync.

'I love you,' he had whispered.

You smiled, hugging him closer. 'I love you.'

 

 

XXXX

 

Sorry, this will be my last post for a while :(

My exams are next month, and you guys know what that means :')

Good luck to everyone who'll be sitting their exams too :)

Let's do our best! Hwaiting! ^_^

 

Annyeong~ :)