1

How To Change a Diaper

 

 

Another morning, another start of a hectic day. You were having a nice breakfast with Woohyun. In his apartment that time, his treat he said. “Taadaah! Buon a petit!” Woohyun said as he put a plate of Tuna Kimchi Spaghetti in front of you.

“Uwaaaaa oppa!” you breathe in the most delicious smell you’ve ever imagined. “Smells nice.” you said, holding the fork up. “And taste nice!” you munched it. Woohyun grinned feeling very happy that you like his cooking. “Hey hey slow down Seolrae..” you stick your tongue out and kept eating it. He chuckled and eat his as well.

“What?” you asked as you realized he was staring at you. He smiled and pinched your cheek. “You grew chubby already!”

“AAAA oppa oppa!!” you hit his hand. He laughed and got back to his plate. “Am I reall—“ you shut your mouth as you felt the spaghetti came up to your throat again. Woohyun looked up and stared at you. “Wae wae?” he worriedly asked. You signed him to get you some water He quickly went to the kitchen and came back with a glass of water. “Are you okay?” you nodded. “Thanks oppa..” he sighed in relief and sat back to his seat. You bite your lips staring at the rest of the spaghetti left in your plate, you started to feel sick again. “O-oppa…”

“Emm?” he looked up with mouthful of noodle. You chuckled. “Can I pack this for lunch? Its so delicious.”

“I can make more if you want.” You shook your head. “No no I need to go soon too so yeah…” Woohyun titled his head. “Why is she suddenly like this?”

 

>> 

 

“Lets stop here.” You watched as U-Kwon slid down to the floor. He looked up to you, “What? Aren’t you tired Seolrae?” you sighed and sat beside him. You were tired, in fact you were super tired you can’t feel it anymore. Both of you paired up for the next week choreography class. “Come on oppa… we need to get this right..” he looked at you and put his hand on top of your head. “We still have like about a week to do this. Just chill okay..” you pouted and snapped his hand away. You were always like that, prepared everything from days before because you are crazy for perfection when it comes to dance. “Fine..”

“Good and beside I think you need lots of rest, I heard you had overworked yourself.” You looked at him, “Who said that?”

“A friend of mine…” UKwon looked away. You titled your head, who probably told him that. As far as you know none of your teammates know him, since he is in junior year. “Anyway I’m going to the music building to meet up with some friends. Coming?” you raised your eyebrow. “Why would I?”

“You didn’t know?”

“Didn’t know what?” UKwon stood up. “They are having a fundraising event for their annual music festival next month.”

“Why didn’t Daehyun say anything about this?” you wondered. “Are you coming or not?” you looked at the clock, you still have one and a half hour until your next class. You nodded and grabbed your bag then followed him out of the studio.

 

Both of you entered the same hall in the music building. There were lots of students there, mostly from music school of course and from other schools and departments also. You weren’t sure, you just followed behind UKwon. “Take a seat. I’m going to talk to my friends over there.” You nodded and took a seat in the middle section not far from the soundman table. You watched as UKwon came down the stairs and meet his friends on the side of the stage, which you could really tell who they were.  “A he knows them..”

“Machines” that’s the name of Chanyeol’s band. You could see UKwon talked to them casually then suddenly he pointed at you, you jumped a bit and quickly looked away.

 

“See that. Are you happy now?”  Chanyeol grinned which made his friends laughed. “Thanks.”

He looked up to you and smiled a bit, “At least you can have some time off.”

 

“OH MY GOD!! I cant wait to see Yongguk sunbae performance!!” you glanced at the group of girls who just sat behind you. “I heard this is his last performance here! He got signed by TS Entertainment!” you spent your waiting listening to the girls behind you. You, yourself became very curious about this “Yongguk sunbae” performance.

“Hey. Sorry.” UKwon sat next to you. “Its okay.. so have you asked them?” UKwon nodded. “They weren’t sure if your friend is going to perform or not because they don’t know the show rundown either.” You nodded.

“I didn’t know you’re friends with them.” You looked at Chanyeol and his band who sat on the front row waiting for their turn. UKwon chuckled. “Me, JIhyuk and Hyunsoo used to be in the same band when we were in high school.”

“Ahh chinca?! I didn’t know you can play any instrument or sing either!” UKwon laughed. “There are lots of things you cant tell in this school, everyone here are talented but you have to be multitalented to survive later.” You raised your eyebrow. “Are you praising your self right now?” both of you were laughing but it was cut of by the screaming of the girls.

“Hello everyone~”

“Aaaaa Himchan sunbae!!!” you seemed like you were in a different campus or something. You had no idea who were those peoples are. Well no wonder because you didn’t really go out of your building. You only knew some of Visual Arts students because their building aren’t far from yours.  “He’s a senior in Traditional Music department.”

“Ahh I see.”

“But he’s playing the roll of the MC today so.. I hope he’ll perform too. He’s pretty cool.” You nodded again. UKwon seemed to know much about the campus and basically everything because he knew every performer there, which made you think where were you these pass half a year being a student there. “Lets welcome… MACHINES!” everyone cheered and the girls went wild. Beside SKIES, Machine’s members were also famous for their looks and abilities in music.

“GO MACHINES!!” UKwon shouted. Everyone got to their instruments and did a few sound checks. “One two check.” The girls went wild again as they heard Minki, the vocalist. He waved to the crowd then turned around to face his band mates.

http://youtu.be/G9xAJ3mY7Nw

You tapped your hand to your thigh unconsciously because their music was just very enjoyable. “Cool huh?” you nodded at UKwon’s words. You looked at them one by one but your eyes stopped on Chanyeol. You admitted he looks even charming playing that drum and all the girls in the room agreed because they kept screaming his name over and over again. After their performance, Chanyeol took the mic and said few words about donate some money for the festival. Then they went back to their seats. “I’m going to talk to them. Coming?” you shook your head. “I’ll stay here. Its okay if you want to leave me actually, I’m not a little kid oppa.” he chuckled. “Alright then. Enjoy the rest of the show.”

“Thanks.”

 

“Yongguk oppa!!”

“Yongguk sunbae!!”

Everyone screamed as a tall and yes another good looking guy appeared on the stage with a girl who sat behind the piano. “Ahh so this is him..”

His deep husky voice melted the whole room. Not so long after he said a few words about thanking everyone for their supports that he made it into TS Ent, the girl started to play the piano.

“I REMEMBER!!!!”

 

 

“Whoaaa..” you amazed by his rap and the fact that the song is written by him made you even more adore him when suddenly another person appeared. “DAEHYUN?!” you eyes widened.

You already knew him for almost two years but you still got surprised every time you see him singing because he was so different, unlike the quite and shy Daehyun but turned into the vocalist Daehyun with passion and full of confidence. You felt very proud to see him like that, he was very enjoying him self up there. It was the first time you saw him like that. He sang in front of you couple times but again, he always held him self back so you couldn’t really feel him but that day.. you can finally see the reason why he deserve to be there. You took out your phone and texted him to tell him that you were there in the hall and you see him on stage. “Daehyun!” you shouted but your voice was too small but it was loud enough for Chanyeol and his friends to hear. Chanyeol turned around to see you but you were too seriously watching Daehyun on stage. Chanyeol turned back around to the stage, he stared at Daehyun head to toe. “Ya… hold your self Park Chanyeol.” His friends laughed. “O! where did she go?” Hyunsoo said. Chanyeol turned around and your seat was empty. He quickly stood up heading out. “Chanyeol! Where are you going?!”

 

“Damn it… what is wrong with me?!” you cleaned your mouth on the sink. You actually felt way better the past few days but that day it came back to you again. You felt sick with out any particular reason then ended up throwing your breakfast up that day.

You opened the door and suddenly a box of tissue popped up in front of your face. You looked up and it was Chanyeol. “Thanks.” You took it and wiped your mouth. “Here.” He handed you a hot tea. You stared at it unsurely. “Take it.” You took it. “Thank you.” Then he walked away leaving you there dumbfounded.

“Seolrae!” you turned around. “Daehyun!”

“What’s that? Are you feeling sick again?” you shook your head. “I’m fine Daehyun…” you gave him a reassuring smile. “Anyway… you were amazing Dae..” you said to him. He lightened up. “Really?” you nodded. “Thanks…” he tried to keep his cool in front of you when actually he was having a victory party in his head and heart hearing you say those words. “Daehyun!” both you and Daehyun turned around. You bowed as Yongguk walked towards for of you. “So.. is this the girl?” you glanced at Daehyun. “Yes.”

“Ahhh nice to meet you. I’m Yongguk. Daehyun talks a lot about you.” Daehyun and Yongguk changed gaze. “That you are….” you titled your head string at Yongguk mischievous grin. “I’m what?”

“You’re good at dancing.” Daehyun let out a long sigh and awkwardly chuckled. “Thanks. Oh and congrats Yongguk-nim, cant wait to see your debut stage on tv.”  Yongguk chuckled. “Thanks. Dae, I like this girl.” You just chuckled on his word. “We’re going to eat are you coming?” Yongguk asked. You looked at your watch. “No thanks. I think I should go back, I got class in 15 minutes.” Yongguk nodded and glance at Daehyun. “I’ll meet you there.” You looked up. “Okay then. Nice to meet you Seolrae.” Yongguk left both of you. “Lets go.”

“Where?”

“To your class.”

You chuckled again. “Its okay Daehyun I can go back by my self.” He looked down at the not so hot tea anymore in your hand. “Are you sick again?” you shook your head. “I’m not!! Ka! Yongguk is waiting for you.” Daehyun nodded half hearted then ran to catch up with Yongguk.

 

“Boo!” Chanyeol jumped a bit and quickly pulled him self behind the wall. “The hell Tao.” He pushed Tao’s chest lightly. “Stalking again?”

“Shut up.”

“Woaah someone is not in a good mood today.” Tao peeked his head to see when Daehyun was about to leave you. “Jealous?”

“Zi Tao…”

“Fine.. fine..” Tao raised his hand in surrender. “I don’t get it.. there are tons of girl kill to have your attention. Your real attention not just being nice to them which you always does but why are you here stalking a girl that doesn’t give a about you hyung?”

“I’m not stalking.” Tao raised his eyebrow. “Yeah right.” Chanyeol straightened him self as you walked away. “You like her?”

“Who said that?”

“Hyung… come on you’re obvious! Even your band mates said so.”

“I’m just interested in her, doesn’t mean that I like her right?” Tao sighed followed Chanyeol footsteps back to the hall. “Fine is you say so.”

“Cant wait to hear your confession to us later.” And Tao earned a slap from those words.

 

>> 

 

“Seolrae eonni!” you stopped before entering your apartment. “Soomi-ya! What is it?” the young girl walked up to you and gave you a white envelope. “What is this?”

“It’s a letter from Mrs. Kang.” You took it. “Mrs. Kang? Why didn’t she just give it to me in person?”

“O! Eonni didn’t know?”

“Didn’t know what?”

“Mrs. And Mr. Kang moved out from here.” Your eyes widened. “Move out?! Why?”

you hadn’t had time to talk to Mrs. Kang lately since you were very busy with everything. “I don’t know. She didn’t say anything to me, she just want me to give you that letter.”