Spring.

How To Change a Diaper

 

 

Spring.

A fresh morning breeze and the warmness of the sun, everything you need to start a new week.

How you wake up happily, stretching your hands up and stand in front of your full body mirror and see your awesome post wake up face just like those actresses in the movie but unfortunately….

you’re not.

 

DING DONG DING DONG!

Endless sound of the bell rang through your apartment. You don’t need an alarm clock to wake up every morning.

DING DONG DING DONG!

You rolled on your bed groaning in annoyance. Paused on your back, staring at the sealing.

DING DONG DING DONG!

“I’M COMING YOU---“ you shut your mouth, didn’t want to ruin your morning by saying a bad word. You quickly dashed out of your room not to mention, slamming the door close to at least made the person outside your front door can hear it.

 

“Haaaaaiiii~” Nam Woohyun. Yes, that very hot annoying neighbor of yours greeted you with a wide smile. “What now Nam Woohyun?” he chuckled and pated your cheek with his fingers. “I need to go to work early today but unfortunately I ran out of shampoo and soap, can I…” you pushed the door open letting him in, even before he could finished his words. This wasn’t the first time he woke you up in the morning, in fact he came to your apartment almost every morning. To use your bathroom, to have a breakfast or even just to annoyingly waking you up. “Thanks..” he winked at you and walked to your bathroom. You just rolled your eyes and went to the kitchen. As soon as you got there, you washed your face to “wake” your self up.

“Woohyun oppa! are you going to stay for breakfast or not?” you shouted near the bathroom’s door. “I kind of hungry.” You rolled your eyes again and went to the kitchen to make breakfast for two.

 

“Yaa.. you didn’t wait for me?” Woohyun said as he found you with an empty plate on the dining table. You looked up from your phone after replaying your best friend’s text, staring at topless Woohyun. It didn’t surprise you anymore. “Can you please put something on oppa?”

“Why? Do I make you nervous?” you clenched your phone in your fist. “Kidding! I left my shirt in my room. I’ll get it before your boyfriend come.” He took a seat in front of you.

“He’s not my boyfriend. How many times should I tell you huh?” Woohyun chuckled with foods in his mouth. “But he always gets jealous of me hanging out with you.”

“No he’s not.” You grabbed your empty plate and walked passed him to the kitchen. “Anyway did you hear them last night?” you peeked your head from the kitchen. “Them who?” Woohyun turned his head to see you and pointed his index finger to the sealing. “Ah..” you nodded.

Mr. and Mrs. Kang. The couple who lives right above you on the 5th floor. It’s an open secret that they aren’t a harmonic couple at all. They used too, according to Woohyun who moved here the same year as the couple. But after a year and half of their marriage the couple fought a lot. They said its because first, they don’t have any children yet and second they spent so much money to go to the doctor to try various way to have children but still no fortune for the couple. And what made it worst was last year Mrs. Kang suffered a miscarriage and Mr. Kang lost his job. So yeah.. everyday both you and Woohyun could hear them fighting.

“I pity her really. She’s so nice to everyone, right?” Woohyun nodded still busy eating your cooking. “Gonna take a shower now and please oppa, wash that after you finished.” Woohyun raised his thumb to the air as you walked passed him to your room.

 

Minutes later after you got everything ready, you came out of your room to found your best friend Daehyun sat on the sofa looking very pissed and uncomfortable sitting next to Woohyun. You chuckled because you knew it very well that Daehyun doesn’t like Woohyun at all. He always thinks that Woohyun is a ert. “Why are you still here?” Woohyun looked up. “Oh you’re done! Just think your boyfriend might want a company.” You glanced at Daehyun, he just rolled his eyes looking away. “Now that you’re done guess I better go. See ya later Seolrae.” you nodded and waved at Woohyun.

“Can he at least put something on?” Daehyun said as the front door closed shut. You slammed your body to the sofa beside him. “I know right….” Daehyun breathed the smell of your strawberry shampoo and smiled. “Should we go now?” you looked at your watch. “I think we should. You don’t want to drink anything first?” Daehyun shook his head as he turned off the TV. “Okay then, Lets go.” You slung your sport bag to your left shoulder and Daehyun followed behind you.

 

Another routine of yours, waiting for the bus. Daehyun grabbed your bag and slung it to his own shoulder. You stared at him in confusion. It’s always like that with him.

He was a new guy in your high school. He was transferred to your school on the second year. You admitted it, the students in your high school wasn’t that friendly so it was really hard for him to fit in. Daehyun said you were the first person who are really nice to him and to you he wasn’t like any of the guys in your school, maybe that’s why both of you could get along well until now.

“I don’t get it why you have to bring so many things to campus.”

You chuckled, “Cause I have dance practice after class and another choreography class after that.” You were about to take the bag back but he insisted. “Thanks.” The bus came and you both entered that oh so crowded bus. Monday Monday…

 

>> 

 

As always, you had your lunch with your fellow dance students in the cafeteria. “Oh my goodness Seolrae are you seriously going eat that?” Hyuna said pointing at the beef burger on your trey. “Yes.. why?” you asked back as you grabbed a plate of fruit salad. “Ya.. we can dance it out later Hyuna. Don’t worry, these things wouldn’t make us fat.” You said. Hyuna just sighed. Hyuna is the kind of girl who cares about her and her friends look. But guess you’re her only friends who never listen to her.

Then suddenly you heard squealing and whispering around you. “What’s going on?” you turned around to your friends behind you. Hyuna, Suzy and Jiyeon were too staring at something with sparkly eyes. You slowly turned to their direction and there, three super tall and handsome guys stood in front of the cafeteria door seeking for a place to sit.

People call them SKIES. You know… SKIES, SKY above our heads, right? The reason why people call them that is because they are super tall and they came from a very famous family. In this point we can say that they are unreachable unless you have a jet plane or a pair of wings.

“Oh my God… Kris oppa is so handsome…” you heard Jiyeon said. Kris Wu, he’s a living roman statue, the real definition of gorgeous. His bone structure and that cold bad boy look can easily make girls fall for him. The oldest and tallest among the other two. He’s a senior and said to be the next raising actor. His father is a successful businessman and his mom was a famous model. The only son in the Wu family, making him the only heir of the Wu Company.

Beside him, another tall figure with the dark kind of feeling about him. His jet black hair, those charming bags under his eyes and that fierce expression he has can pierced right into your soul. Came from artist family. His grandparents are famous for their art creations. His mom was a famous traditional dancer. From his dad’s family he got his Chinese martial arts skills.

The last one, Park Chanyeol. Girls call him “Prince Chanyeol”. Unlike the other two, he is more friendlier. A bright person, who smiles a lot. His smile can light up the whole room in instant. Just like the other two, he came from a very rich family, owning countless five stars hotel all around Asia. He’s a music prodigy, he can play bass, drum, guitar, you name it. Rap and sing who knows what else he could do.

 

“Come on ladies.. we gotta eat fast.” You said snapping you friends back to the ground. “Ya Suzy-ah! Go take that seat near them!” Hyuna said. You chuckled. “Seriously Hyuna..” she looked at you. “Seriously Seolrae… are you blind or something? They are the most gorgeous man in earth and helloo with lots of money. Our future is safe with them.” You laughed at her words. “Sooo you’re planning to depend your future to who knows who you’re going to marry?”

“I didn’t anything about marrying someone. Gosh Seolrae you are so old schooled.” Hyuna walked passed you to catch up with Suzy and Jiyeon.

 

“What are you looking at?” Kris turned around to find what took Chanyeol away from the conversation they were having. “Probably a girl or girls..” the younger one said. Chanyeol slapped the back of Tao’s head playfully. “Ouch! What was that for?!” Kris just chuckled and went back to drink his orange juice. “So.. what’s the plan again?” he asked the two younger boys in front of him. “I’ll definitely going to perform with my band.” Chanyeol said. “Tao?”

“Its neither Sword Dance or my Wushu. What do you guys think?”

“I think you should go with Wushu.” Chanyeol said. “Okay.. and by the way, my father told me to add more performances, any idea?”

Kris and Chanyeol looked at each other. Their families were going to open a new luxurious hotel in Seoul and they asked their sons to take care of the opening party for the hotel.  “Dance.” Kris said. “What kind?”

“Traditional, classic, I don’t know. You’re the expert one in that area.” Tao rolled his eyes, Kris wasn’t helping at all. “Ballet?” Tao looked at Chanyeol. “O! good idea hyung!” Kris looked up nodding his head showing his agreement. “Now we just have to find the right person.” Tao took out his iPad to look over the list of dance students. “How about Swan?” Tao and Chanyeol looked at Kris. Kris pointed his head to your table. Chanyeol’s eyes grew wider. “Who is Swan?” Tao peeked to see a group of girls who sat on the table behind Kris.  “The girl who played the Swan Lake on your class inauguration.” Tao tilted his head.

 

“Oh look. Your weird friend is here.” You looked up to Jiyeon and turned your head around to find Daehyun. “Are you done?” you nodded. “Lets go then.” Your friends started to whispered to each other. You eyed them and looked back to Daehyun. “To where?”

“I got to show you something.” You sighed in defeat and told your friends to meet them back in the studio. Then you followed Daehyun out of the cafeteria. “What is it Daehyun?”

“I just don’t like you hanging out with them.” He just looked back at you and gave his eye smile. Then both of you stopped in front of the wide green bulletin board. He pointed at one paper. You read it carefully. Your eyes brightened. YG entertainment opened an audition for dancers. “I can help you to make that video if you want.” You couldn’t help your bursting happiness. You jumped and hugged him. Daehyun was very surprised, his heart just wanted to pop out of his chest. “Thank you thank you thank you Daehyun!!” he chuckled. The bell rang. “O! gotta go back to class. Bye Dae!” he waved at you watching your back going further.

 

You nervously watched your dance professor shaking the bottle with every student names in it. Last week she partnered freshmen with seniors and luckily you got partnered with Jang Dongwoo, one of the top dancers in his year. Dongwoo just smiled at you like nothing bothering him, that guy seriously doesn’t have any nervous pulse in his body. “Jang Dongwoo.”

“…” you whispered under your breath. Suzy pated your shoulder, squeezed a bit giving you her support. You stood up and walked up to Dongwoo who was already doing his warm up on the center of the room. “Hwaiting!” he raised his fist with a wide smile. “Hwaiting..” you nervously said. Your Professor walked to the corner of the room to turn on the music. You closed your eyes, pray a bit and took a deep breath as the music blasted from the speakers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You forgot about your worries as soon as you started to dance. The next thing you knew everyone cheering for you and Dongwoo. You bowed to everyone and waited for your professor’s feedback. She leaned to the mirrored wall in front of you and Dongwoo. “I can see lots of your style” she looked at Dongwoo. “—and your flaws.” You bowed your head a bit. “Next time you should take more parts on partner choreography so we can see your style too Seolrae. But over all, good job.” You bowed again and didn’t forget to thank Dongwoo. An hour later the class dismissed. “Miss can I use this room for a bit?” your professor looked at you. She smiled at you and took something out of her bag, sticky note and a pen. She wrote something there and stuck it to your forehead. She chuckled and walked out of the room, leaving you the alone. You pulled the sticky note off of your fore head and walked to the door to stick it to the door. “Hey..”

“Daehyun-ah! What are you still doing here? Isn’t your class already finished like an hour ago?” he came into studio. “Yes but I just don’t feel like going home so I decided to wait for you.”

“But I still need to practice first are you okay with that?” he nodded. He sat on the wooden floor, crossing his legs and watched you like a little kid on their first day at school.

You plugged your iPod to the speakers and picked a random song on your playlist.

http://youtu.be/4wl8yrFjkhw (Zion T ft Dok2-Click Me)

Daehyun straightened up as you started to dance to the song. “Oh my life.” He cursed inside. Wrong move to watch you dance. He tried to keep calm when you looked at him and smiled.

 

Chanyeol stopped as he heard one of his current favorite song blasted from one of the room in the hall. “What’s wrong?” Jihyuk, his band mate asked. “Ahhh.. this song. I guess its from that room over there.” Jihyuk pointed at the door in the end of the corridor. Chanyeol looked at Jihyuk. “Maybe we could find some hot dancer babes there.” Jihyuk said and both of them raced to the door. “Whoaaaa..” Jihyuk said. Chanyeol pushed Jihyuk to the side to peek in from the small window. “It’s her!”

“OH .” Both of them quickly hid down. “Dude we have to get out of here before she comes out. Lets go.” Chanyeol nodded and followed Jihyuk. But Chanyeol came back to the door.

 

“What’s wrong?” Daehyun asked. You shook your head. “Nothing.. I think we should go home now.” Daehyun stood up and walked to the corner of the room to take your bag. “Dae.. you don’t have to do that seriously!” you snapped the strap of the bag from his hand. “Lets go.” You said and walked to the door. “O! what’s that?” the door hit something when you opened it. Daehyun walked to the back of the door and took something from the ground. A bottle of oxygen water still sealed and new. “Whaaa.. so lucky!” you were about to take it from Daehyun’s hand but he pulled away. “Ya! Give me that!”

“No.” you hissed. “Daehyunnnnn I’m so thirsty~” you whined. He stared at the bottle, it did look it was new and safe. He sighed in defeat and handed it to you. You happily took it and quickly opened the seal to drink half of the bottle down. Daehyun looked around to find anyone who probably put that bottle there purposely but no one was around. “Come on.” Daehyun nodded and followed you.

 

>> 

 

You couldn’t stop yawning as you walked to your apartment building. You could see your room from the front and the one on its left was already dark, its neither Woohyun already asleep or he hadn’t come back yet. Then you remembered something you need to do. You have to give a package to one of your friend who live on the 7th floor. You quickly went to your room and took the package and went to the 7th floor to give it to her. “Thank you so much Seolrae unnie!” Soomi said. “No problem Soomi. Good night~”

You entered the elevator and pressed the “4” button. “.” But you accidently pushed the “3” button and “ again!!” you cursed as your finger moved by its self pushing the “5” button.

TING!

The door opened on the 5th floor. You looked up from your shoes and saw a pink light flew in the air just like a firefly but it was unsually pink. And to your surprise it was getting closer and closer. You cursed inside pressing the close button, but the elevator wont close.  “ .” You closed your eyes shut but you kind of curious too so you peeked your right eye and the light was already gone as the door slowly closed.

“What the hell was… AAAAAAAAAA!”

“AAAAAAAAAAA!” Woohyun jumped a back and landed on his . “YA YOON SEOLRAE!” you quickly came out of the elevator to help him to get up. “M-mi-mianhae Woohyun oppa…” he looked at you in worry. “What’s wrong? you look pale. Are you sick?” you shook your head. “Whe-where are you going?” you asked Woohyun. “I’m going to buy some snacks.”

“Can I come?” he raised his eyebrow. “Sure. Lets go.” Both of you entered the elevator. Woohyun glanced at you in confusion it wasn’t like you at all to you stand near him like this. But he just ignore his thought.

 

“Ah.. so this is where she lives…” the glowing creature said as she entered the room 504. “Wait a bit longer araso? I’m going to help you soon.” She smiled watching a woman sleep on her sofa waiting for her husband to come home.