The Great Reality Is Not Over Yet

My girlfriend is a Love Guru

Usually, Sunggyu and Myungsoo, you and Byung Hee talks without a mic so others won't here.

Just telling so that you won't get confused. Hehe~ Enjoy


" Then, now we shall continue with the games~" (Sungjong)

They just ignored the two people trying to complain and telling them what kind of situation they are in. But then, they are having so much fun and they wanted to make it last longer. Though, they forgot the real reason why they were doing it anyways. Just then, another banner scrolled down in perfection this time and it says...

" Tell another a cheesy line. Well, to make it easy, we shall only have one from each couple do it." (Woohyun)

" Why don't you guys show as an example like the last one?" (Sunggyu)

"Sure, why not?" (Hoya volunterred) 

Hoya step out bringing Dongwoo along with him. They stood to face each other and tried their best to hold in their laughter. Then, after they had managed to calm down. 

" Hyung, I love you~" 

It was a really short line but an uproar from the huge crowds mainly from the Inspirits. You and Byung Hee managed to control your feels but were mentally screaming the hell out. You guys managed to put on your poker face but it was too hard. Still, you guys managed to. 

 

Your Pov

Oh my god. Oh my gwad. I don't know if I will be able to hold in any longer. It's too awesome, seeing it right in front of me. The reality~ Yadong~ I'm in heaven right now... Then, I looked around and noticed that there is no L then I looked at Sungyeol. Damn. How I wish MyungYeol is together. Then you looked at Sunggyu and Woohyun. *sigh* They are being separated.... *pout*

End Of Pov

 

You kept pouting not realizing that someone was worried about you because of that. He came closer, feeling worried and stood beside you.

"Are you feeling okay? Are you fine?" (Myungsoo)

" Oh! Myunggie~ Yup I'm fine, don't worry." ( you )

" Serious? But you kept pouting and I'm a bit worried...." (Myungsoo)

" Well, I'm fine. *realized what myungsoo just said* You were worried about me?" ( you )

Myungsoo went red at that moment and froze. He did not know what to do or continue the conversation. You found it cute and giggled making him blush even more.

"Aigoo~ So cute. But don't worry I'm fine. It's just that there's no MyungYeol. L is not together with Sungyeol right now. Then, Sunggyu is with Byung Hee which means no WooGyu at the moment. *pout* So, don't worry." ( you )

* Oh! So she's just worried about that... wait MyungYeol?! Me and Sungyeol?! She reads too much fanfics, and maybe because of our closeness but still! Though, it's just being herself... Well, I guess I don't need to worry about anything then.*

 

" So, who shall start first? Hmmm... Since Sung- I mean this hyung *points at Sunggyu* couple started first. Why don't we have the other start for this one?" (Sungjong)

Myungsoo looked at Sungjong and raised an eyebrow. He looked at him, not amused and sighed. 

" Was that a question?" (Myungsoo)

" Nope a demand. Just do it, can? You are wasting our time. Hurry up and stand inside the hola-hoop! While holding your hands." (Sungjong)

" Wha- Since when did you become so cocky?! I'm your hyung! Yah! And what hola-hoop?! And Wha- Holding HANDS?!" (Myungsoo)

Sungjong ignored him with a diva-ish style and walked away. Myungsoo was kind of angry but he really can't be at s. Then, he saw a hola-hoop placed on the floor. He sighed again (He sighs too much) and went towards you. You looked at him smiling. He blushed a bit though you did not notice it. Both of you stood inside the hola-hoop, he looked at you and your eyes met. He blushed then his mouth curved into a sweet smile. You felt your heart beat faster though you did not realise it. 

" I-I *gulp* I really love it when you smile. It's like...warmer and brighter than the Sun. *blush* "

You looked at him shocked and blinked a couple of times before realizing the reality. Then, when you realized that both of you were standing so close and holding hands. You blushed deep red for the first time in your life. Your heart kept pumping so hard. You could not calm down. That actually goes the same for the other but he found you so cute of your reaction which made him even fall for you even more?

*Awkward Silence

"Umm... Then, shall we countinue with the other couple? Hahaha..." (Sungyeol) Trying to break the awkward atmosphere between the two of you. 

Sunggyu went to Byung Hee and held her hand gently then brought her inside the hola-hoop. You looked at them and smiled as you looked at Byung Hee. *When, are you going to realize?* You giggled and continued looking at them. 

" I always loved you and I always will. You think that you are not pretty at all. However, the past is the past and I have always loved you from the past. You are very kind and warm hearted. I love you." (Sunggyu)

Byung Hee looked at him, blushing then turned to the other side so that she won't be noticed blushing. She bit her lip.

" Pabo."

It was not loud but it was heard by Sunggyu. He smiled, taking note. 

 

" Now, let's do our last segment~ Shall we?" ( Dongwoo)

" What? We aren't done yet? What last one?" (Sunggyu)

" Well, taking couple photos and a group shot." ( Hoya) 

" We should keep this as the sake for memories." ( Woohyun)

" It's always good to do that. We always do that." (Sungyeol)

" And you are the one who always suggest it. " ( Sungjong)

" So that we will not forget about what we did and spent." (Myungsoo)

" No matter what happens in the future. *Sigh* I get it. Seems like Myungsoo is not going to complain anyway. SO lets do it then. I want to do it anyway." (Sunggyu)

" Byung Hee and you , why don't we get couple and a group shot?" (Sungjong)

Both of you looked at each other and smiled. The answer was obvious and does not need to be said out loud. The members smiled and gathered. First, the couples?, took the photos then a group shot with Infinite. 

That was how the event ended...


So, THE END~ Just Kidding. How can I end it like this? Well, anyway do look forward to the updates. 

Love you~ Do subscribe and comment. DO COMMENT~ Keke~ I really would like to read your comments and look forward to it. Hehe~

So Happy for INFINITE H!!! >.< So hot~

Belong to rightful owner. The Gif & Photo