The start of the evil plan~

My girlfriend is a Love Guru

 

Myungsoo went out to talk to his Manager-hyung for a while. That's when the members start their evil plan. They sat together in a circle with kitty and had a meeting.

" I have her number. I stole it from Myungsoo while he was sleeping~ " (Hoya)

" Sweet! Our plan will be perfect! Kekeke~ " (Woohyun)

" Let's call!! Let's call!!! " (Dongwoo)

" Calm down. Who is going to call?? " (Sungyeol)

" I will!! I will try to ask her to go shopping with me and then our mission start!" (Sungjong)

" Good!! We shall bring him afterwards! Great thinking, maknae!" (Hoya)

Sungjong took out his cellphone and typed in the numbers. He put it on speaker mode and looked at the members as he waited for the other person to pick up the phone.

" Hello?"

A familiar girl voice was heard. The members tried hard not to laugh and continued their act.

" Hello, you ? This is Sungjong~ "

" Sungjong?! As in Lee Sung Jong?! FROM INFINITE?! "

*PFt* The members tried so hard not to laugh so that their plan will not fail.

" Is there anything wrong??"

" Well....I want to go shopping with you. Is it possible??"

" Now?? But I just left though"

" You don't want to??"

" What are you talking about?! An idol is asking me! Ofcourse I will go!"

Dongwoo started rolling on the floor. Woohyun jumped around in joy. Hoya let out a small laugh so that he won't burst out. Sungyeol went to the toilet and bursted out laughing but it was not loud enough outside so it was not a fail.

" Okay! So we will proceed with the plan!" (Sungjong)

* Creak* Myungsoo entered the room and looked at s who are looking at them suspiciously. Then, they smirked. 

" 'Kay, good luck! Guys, I'm going out!" (Sungjong)

" Yah!! What are you guys doing?!!!" (L)

Myungsoo's being dragged into his room and being transformed. Well...to keep it short, they are going shopping!

 

You are waiting for Sungjong,right now. You were really surprised when he called you out for shopping. I mean you are going shopping with an idol. Ofcourse, you will be super excited. You really don't get why he would even want to go shopping with you. Your thoughts were full of questions. Dazed~

" you -ah?? you -ah?? Hello~"

" Bwah! Oh! Sungjong-ssi! Yo! "

" Shall we go?"

" Sure!!"

 

" Guys, I don't know what you are doing. But why are we at a SHOPPING MALL?! AND WEARING disguise?" (L)

" Calm down! Can't we just chill a bit today?" (Woohyun)

" That's right, Myungsoo! We should." (Dongwoo)

" Why are you guys calling me by my real name?" (L)

" Why not? It's your name anyway." (Sungyeol)

" Sungyeol. Not you too..." (L)

" It's fun, isn't it?" (Hoya)

" You don't even like shopping!" (L)
 

" you -ah, I need to go to the toilet for a while."

" Okay! Go ahead. I will wait for you inside the shop."

" Sorry! I won't take that long!"

 

"Oy! Myungsoo, we need to go to the toilet." (Dongwoo)

" All of you? Seriously?!" (L)

" Why not? We are all guys anyway~" (Woohyun)

" Then, I will follow too! I'm a guy as well." (L)

" No! Girls are not allowed. Now, be a good girl and wait in that shop. * points at a particular shop* " (Sungyeol)

" Yah! I'm not a girl!! I don't know what you guys are up to but this is too suspicious." (L)

" Don't worry. Later, you will be thanking us. Now, go!" (Hoya)

" Thanking you? Yah!! Wait!" (L)

They left. *Dammit! Guess I shall just wait at that shop.

 

"Look! Look~!! They are near!! They will meet soon!!" (Woohyun)

" Calm down! They might hear us." (Sungyeol)

 

Your Pov

Wah!! So many stuffs in this shop. *sigh* I miss Byung Hee. We always go to this shop and the music shop. Damn it! I hope she's not mad at me. I wonder what she's doing now?? Oh! Sungjong is taking a long time though. Brr.Brr.Brr Oh! I still haven't switch the silent mode.

From Sungjong

Mianhae!! >.< I have something up to do that I have to rush as fast as I could. I sent someone else as my representative. Hope you won't mind. Sorry!! Please don't reply. Bye!

To Me

I stared at the message. So polite and someone else as my representative?? Who's that? I'm fine with myself alone though. Well, I guess I should..As I turned around, I think I saw the person.

 

" you ? What are you doing here??"

" Myunggie. Are you the representative that Sungjong sent?"

" Representative? * What is she talking about? Wait, Sungjong?? God! Don't tell me..."

" You are not?? "

" I guess I  am. Well, shall we continue shopping?? * No wonder they were acting strange! Good thing I get it quickly.* "

 

" Wah!! Good! Good!! It's going according to our plan!! Let's continue following them!!" (Sungjong)

" Luckily, she received the message before L arrived." (Hoya)

" Well then, let's continue following them! It's going to be interesting!!! " ( Woohyun)

 

Stares at the Infinite album, bought. Stares at the Infinite poster, bought. Continued walking and noticed a pink bracelet. Continue walking. Glance around, walk back and stares at the bracelet. * Gulp* Turns around and bump into someone.

"Gah! Yah! I thought I told you stay at least 1 m away from me?! "

" Ummm.....I did my best. *notice something* Oh! Whats that?"

Quickly put back the bracelet on the shelf and glare at Sunggyu. 

" I'm done here! We are going to another shop! "

" Hehe~ Okay! "

Byung Hee left the shop, leaving Sunggyu alone. He picked up the bracelet and smiled.

" Excuse me. How much is this?"

 

" It seems like we don't really have much to do though. Do you want to do anything??"

" I'm not sure....I usually go to this mall with Byung Hee so....I only go to some shops."

" Oh! Why don't we go there? Maybe you might find something you want."

" But it might bore you out..... Is it really fine with you?"

" Sure~! It's better than doing nothing."

" Then! Let's go!! I'll show you the way~"

 

" Cool~ This is processing well!! Kekeke~ I wonder what will happen next! " ( Dongwoo)

" Good thing, we are following them. This is a really great scene." (Hoya)

" Hmmm....*turns back and notices someone* Ummmm....Guys....Isn't that Sunggyu hyung?" (Sungjong)

" Gah!! It's really Kyu-nim! And isn't he following a girl?! " (Woohyun)

" Oh~ You jealous?? Your hyung is being taken away by some random girl!" (Sungyeol)

" Shut up! I'm straight. Not like you who is all about Myungsoo!" (Woohyun)

" Huh?! Me all about MYUNGSOO?! We're friends, got prob?" (Sungyeol)

" YAH! KEEP QUIET! THEY MIGHT NOTICE US!" (Dongwoo, Hoya & Sungjong)

" Sorry...." (Sungyeol & Woohyun)

" Shall we follow them? Sunggyu hyung and the mysterious girl. ( Sungjong)

" Sure! It's sound interesting and guess it's gonna be fun." (Dongwoo)

 

" Isn't this an album shop?"

" Yup! Byung Hee and I always come here on Fridays. I don't really buy much but Byung Hee does."

" Oh! But why on Fridays? * Byung Hee??* " 

" Fridays are party days. Only then Byung Hee does not have dance lessons."

" Oh I see! So what do you actua- "

 

[She's back She's back She's back She's back oh

Oh she's back oh She's back Oh She's baaaaaaaaaccccccccccccckkkkkk~ ]

 

" Wah!! *claps* Infinite song!!! I pre order the album already!! Still waiting for it!! KYAAA~ " 

* Wow. Huge fan. And pre order?? Cannot wait?? This is so amazing.*

" Uh-um I mean....I'm still waiting for the album."

* Keke so cute. *

" You can behave normaly. I don't mind."

" But I'm being way too childish right now. hehe"

" But you look cute that way anyway."

" Eh? *blush* * Did he just say I look cute??*"

" Umm *blush* Nothing. * Wah!! What did I just do??* "

" O-okay. Hehe. *Should be just imagination*"

Turn around and accidentally hit something and drop.

" Wah!! I hit something!! *bend down to pick it up* Oh! So pretty...Such a cute bracelet."

" Hmm? Oh! Do you like it??"

" Yeah.....It's very pretty. *looks at it*"

" *smiles* Excuse me, I would like to take this?"

" Wha-what are you doing?? "

" Buying it for you."

" B-but...It's...Umm-"

" It's okay. I wanted to buy something for you anyway but I did not know what you like. So, why don't you take it after all you like it anyway. Treat it as a ummm....* if I say love it would be too obvious...* as a token of friendship."

" Oh! You are really kind. Thank you so much~ Hehe. *jumps around like a bunny* "

 

 

" What are they doing?? They are walking with a distance.." ( Dongwoo)

" Such disappointment. Hmph! We should have just followed the other couple." (Sungjong)

" Then, let's go back. *turns around and bump into someone* Oh! Sorry.." (Sungyeol)

" Oh! It's okay...*looks up* IT'S INFINITE!!!!KYAAA!!!"

Her friends joined in. " OMG!!! IT'S Real!!! Kyaaa~"

"Infinite?? Where?!!!!!"

" Oh god....What should we do???"  (Dongwoo)

" It's all your fault. Such a nice disguise" (Woohyun)

" Shut up! How about you? All into your little Kyu-nim." (Sungyeol)

" Shut up!!! Now what do we do?" (Hoya)

" Guys! I've got an evil plan." (Sungjong)

 

" Kyaaa!!! It's Infinite!!!!!"

*WHAT?! AM I FOUND OUT ALREADY?!* (Sunggyu & Myungsoo)

* Infinite?? Where?? Oh! Sungjong...should have went back though...Did he come back??* 

* Oh. god....Infinite's here and their fans are here too. Look at this guy. Because of him, I won't be able to fangirl with Infinite oppas. What is he going to do?*

*Grabs* " Myunggie?" " Yah! What are you doing??"

They started running while dragging. 

 

*Huff Huff* " Why did we suddenly start running??"

" Oh...umm sorry....."

* Strange....*

 

" Oy! Are you done holding my hand?"

" Oops...you wanna hold longer?"

" Shut up. Now, you can give me back my bags."

" Why so cold??"

 

" *Ting* Hello~ 1,2,3 Hello~ Microphone check one two~" 

* Isn't this...* (Myungsoo)

* Dongwoo's voice??!* (Sunggyu)

 

" Hello~ Inspirits & people!! We are INFINITE!!! We are here to do an event~" ( Dongwoo)

* What are they thinking of??*  (Myungsoo)

* How am I going to explain this to hyung?* (Sunggyu)

* Wah~ It's Infinite. I wonder what they are doing..*

* Event?? Is it like some fan service or something?? Ho Ho My fangirl mode is on!

" As you can see~ There are so many couples around and people who might want to confess! " (Hoya)

" So~ We would like to help these new couples and those who want to express their love to each other and to get closer!" (Sungyeol)

" Those awkward couples to get closer and break off the wall in between them. So, we will be choosing two couples! " (Woohyun)

" SO! Let's see~ How about those two pairs??? * points at Sunggyu & Myungsoo* " (Sungjong)

* Gah!!! What the heck are they trying to do??!*

* What if I get caught?? Byung Hee will be in trouble...*

* Me? Couple with Myungsoo?? Oh god!! What is happening??*

* Good job. Great life. Awesome luck. God! I hate this!* 

 

Myungsoo and Sunggyu looked at Infinite. Infinite looked back at them. *smirk*

" Please come up to the stage! " ( Infinite)

 


Okay~ So, I actually updated.... I'm really sorry for taking such a long time. It's like I have no idea what to write. I was running out of ideas. So I did not update like 3 weeks.....Thinking....

tumblr_m8sxfhV2tq1qgyf3vo1_500.gif

I'm not really satisfied with it but I will try my best to update soon. *Hope so* T.T

 

image

Hope you enjoyed it....well maybe not but Don't forget to subscribe and Comment your thoughts!! :)

tumblr_m81wlnNXgE1rs97fco1_500.gif

Oh! And Happy Birthday, Sungyeol!!

tumblr_m80ouxoMF01qgyf3vo1_500.gif

Bye~ Kekeke~ See you againg!! ^^

tumblr_m84y71d2nE1rywgs6o1_500.gif