Difficulty in Being Me

My girlfriend is a Love Guru

Hmmm, I am at my school though... It's just that its kinda weird being here in ahjussi's body. I wonder why would he even do this side job. He doesn't even get paid. *sigh* I continued standing there. I don't even know  what I'm suppose to do as a guard.

*giggles* Why are all the girls that walk past giggling at me? *blush* It's embarrassing. How does he even survive everyday? "Byung Hee-unnie~ Can help me with my love problem?" Byung Hee? 

I looked around and spotted her. She stood and stared at the girl. Aww~ She just look beautiful even just standing like that. She sighed. "No. Go and ask you " Eh???? Wait. Her character is out again. How could she reject a customer? Look what you have done... She's crying. I walk over to them. Byung Hee glared at me while the girl seems confused. Well, it can't be helped since I'm ahjussi right now.... I wonder why she hates him so much when she love infinite so much.

"She will help you. She's just shy." The girl smiled and bowed a thank you. "Wait. Who are you to-" I looked at her and shrugged. I know about you, Byung Hee. We have been friends for so long already. I shook my head and left.

Then, I spotted.... Myself. Oh wait..lts ahjussi. Ummm... It's weird looking at myself.

 

 
Paradise cafe
 
"Why are there so many people asking you to solve their love problems?!" I laughed and darted my eyes away from him. He shook his head. "So did you do any mistakes on stage?" Oh . 
 
"So, u do! Damn!! Ah!! We just made a comeback rite?? Did anything go wrong?? Did Dongwoo rap properly? Did woohyun hit the notes? Did Hoya dance cleanly?"
 
Wow!! As expected from a leader of infinite... 
 
"Did Myungsoo fall again?"
 
"Ah! I did not see Myungsoo"
 
"Oh I mean L... He's quite clumsy you know.."
 
 
Sunggyu's Pov
 
I almost blew it! Myungsoo has been trying his best to not tell her. I as a leader and hyung should not spoil it.
 
"But do you have any idea where myunggie is? If I tell him, I'm sung guy would he believe me? I'm bored also."
 
Ah aha hell no he would... Coz I have a lot like that before. But how in the world am I suppose to tell her that?
 
"How do we return?? *sigh* "
 
"Hmmm... you You have my phone,right? Pass it to me for a while"
 
End Of Pov
 
 
You nodded and give it to him. He started scrolling and tapping.
 
It seems like I don't not have schedule today...Maybe we can go library or search on internet. I can go to library but not you... I'm gonna bring Byung Hee with me. Hehe
 
"Why not? *pout* I wanna see Byung Hee also!!"
 
"You are me,remember? We might get into deep trouble. So, go back to dorm and check. You will end up thanking me later."
 
You did really get him but you just nodded. "Tch! Kay fine... Hmph! "
 
 
Library
 
"Why so suddenly you wanted to go to library? You were never a hard working person."
 
"Umm coz.... I.." God... Think think of something as an excuse. What does she do? *fanfics* oh! Yeah "I needed to do some research for the new fanfic I gonna write. And I wanna do some gender-bending or soul-swapping also so I wanna check out."
 
" I knew it. If then u should have said so. Tell me what to look for I will help u. But in return u should tell me once u start it."
 
"Hahaha s-sure" *fans are really weird... But it seems like Byung Hee is being natural again.*
 
 
Ifninte's dorm
 
Gah... I'm bored...Why is this dorm so big? Was this ever big? It's the same like my house...*sigh* Byung Hee is with Ahjussi... No one is at home. Kitty is tired and sleeping. *Myunggie* But I'm Sunggyu. Gah!! I'm bored!!! Why must others have schedule?!
 
"I'm back." Huh?! Isn't that Myunggie's voice?! "Myunggie~" 
 
"Gah! Hyung, what are u doing?!" eh... I forgot I'm Ahjussi.... Wait... No mask. L? Oh my god!! Who is this? "Myungsoo?" He stood and stared. "what??" oh wait l's real name is Myungsoo also... Gah!! What to do??? I have never even seen Myunggie without mask before... I wonder how he looks like.
 
 
"why are u back so early? I thought you have schedule." He sighed and took out his phone then showed it to u. 
 
 
Come back home. I got something to do at home but i need help. Help me!! 
 
 
Eh... What is this? I stared at it.. "Did u forget? You send this to me yourself." I-i did? But I don't even know his no. Oh wait.. *You have my phone,right? Pass it to me for a while.........You will end up thanking me later~* "Ah!" That Ahjussi!! Oh my god! what have you done? Thanks~ Who would not love staying with her ultimate bias alone in a room~  "So u remembered" I nodded.
 
Wah~ hope I won't be awkward with him but my fangirl feels might explode!!! Wait wait calm down.. I'm Ahjussi!! Kim Sunggyu. Crap this! Who cares now?
 
"Are you feeling alright? You have been acting weird nowadays, Hyung." I shook my head. Eh... Did he find out? Aww~ as expected!! He's so smart~ Ehe~ "So, what do I need to do?" 
 
Back to reality. "Well, soul swapping!" I blurted out. I think I shocked him. "Huh?!" Calm down calm down. Think think... Idol idol. "Yes gender bending or soul swapping. Well, I got a suggestion from manager to do a parody of Secret garden. Well, u know the gender bending part. Ya.. But we need to do some research and you are most experience in acting anyways." 
 
He gave it a big thought and nodded. "Well, I guess that makes sense." Phew. Good thing it worked... 
 
 
 
"So, did you find?" I shook my head. *sigh* it's impossible... There's nothing. We didn't do any of sort. Byung Hee brought out more of books. She seems tired. I feel bad.
 
"Byung Hee-ah, you can rest if you want you know." She shook her head and smiled. "I should at least help you out." Wow. Their friendship definitely is the best. But she seems so weak. Have she even been eating? 
 
She went again to get more books. I hope she's alright.. Bact to research. I stared at the books. I have been flipping pages for hours and nothing is found. All of these stuff are unrelated to us.... I wonder if she find out already or not... Hmm... 
 
Brrrr Brrrr 
 
Hmmm? 
 
Oh My God!!! ahjussi~ You are so awesome!! Thank you so much!!! This is such an awesome life! I'm gonna treasure every single moment!!
 
This girl.... I bet she still haven't find anything yet. I guess I will have to depend on myself. *sigh* I reach for another book and start flipping.
 
"Kyaa!"
 
This scream...Byung Hee! 
 
"Byung Hee, are you alright?!"
 
"Oh my god! It's a spider!!! Do something!!!"
 
Huh?! I looked at where she was pointing. I hurriedly grabbed a book and brush it away. She's trembling. Guess she's a girl after all.
 
"It's gone now." 
 
"Really? You are so awesome! *hug* "
 
I'm being hugged? By Byung Hee? She's so cute!!! But we still should find more books.
 
"Shall we continue?" 
 
She nodded and smiled.
 
I wonder when I will see these faces of Byung Hee in my own body. I have to admit that I'm jealous of you
 
"Kya!" I grabbed hold of Byung Hee. A few books drop on the ground.
 
"Are you alright? Be careful.." 
 
She chuckled and gave a weak smile. She got hold of herself and started picking up the books. I bend down as well and noticed something similar. I took the book and we went back to the table.
 
 
What to do? What to do? We are so close together?! I glanced at L and immediately looked at the computer screen once he noticed me. Aww eye contact!! "Hyung!" Oh my god! That scared me... "Is there something on my face? You have been staring at me a few times." I shook my head. Oh dear he noticed~ Was I too obvious? 
 
"Hyuuuuunnggggg! Say so if there's something, Kay?" Kyaaaaa!!!! It's Myungsoo mode! My fangirling radar is on. He's cute so naturally. Wait wait. I have to keep calm.... "Arraso."
 
But I really have to get my research going.

Pyon~ Hehe It's been a while

So sorry for not being able to update for so long time

Forgive me? Hehe ;p

Anyways, don't forget to subscribe and comment.

Hehe~ Lots of love from me! >.<