Reality or Dream

My girlfriend is a Love Guru

Your Pov

Why is it that I need to enter the meeting alone? I thought the rest of the members will be with me also!! These people are all top levels!! I'm going to be killed by ahjussi if I say anything wrong... I need to survive this. Oh god!! "Sunggyu-ssi?
What do you think?" Huh?! Oh my god it's the CEO. 
 
"Are you okay?" (CEO)
"Yeah?" (You)
"So what do you think about the new song?" (CEO)
"New song? Infinite is having a new song?!" 
"Uhhhh" *everyone in the room looks at you 
"I mean it's good" (You)
I'm so gonna die...
 
End of meeting~
 
Ughhhhhh it's over~ like finally!! I'm so bored~ I'm going to check out fanfics. Geh this is ahjussi's phone! Ohh I should check his photos~ hmmm? They look so cute in this photo. Omo~ L looks so cute here!! 
 
I felt something cold touch my cheek so I looked up and saw L. "Here's coffee for u. How was the meeting, hyung?"
 
"It was tiring... Ah... The new song is awesome." He looks at me and smiled. "Really, hyung?? I'm so happy." ahhhh.... I'm melting!!
 
*ding "hyung, u received a message." Mwoh? I checked it and it was ahjussi.
 
I'm heading over to the company now (sunggyu)
 
Oh that's great. I brought the bracelet (you)
 
Anyone around you? (Sunggyu)
 
My hubby (you)
 
Oh plz... And where are you guys? (Sunggyu)
 
Cafeteria~ take your time~ I like my time with L (you)
 
I better hurry up then! You better don't do anything to him (sunggyu)
 
Can't promise you tht~ see ya ltr! (You) 
 
"Who was it??" I turned around and smiled. "Ahjussi." "Ahjussi?" Oh god why do I keep messing this up. "I mean you<\you> " His eyes grew wider and his smile grew bigger. "Really, hyung? What did she say?" Omo~ don't say it that way. I might end up kissing you. He really looks happy. Ahhhh~ I'm the happiest girl alive. "She's coming over" he started jumping around in joy "hyung hyung how do I look??" You look so fine~ he e round. i couldn't help it but laugh. "You look great."
 
"Uhh hyung?" I looked at him confused. "Why are you wearing the bracelet that I gave to you<\you>" oh this one... Wait... "You gave her?" He nodded. "Yea.. We even went on stage that day remember?" I thought it was myungsoo... Now that I look at him... He looks the same... Don't tell me..
 
"Myungsoo?" He tilted his head. "What, hyung?" Oh god... This isn't happening... "Hyung? Are you okay?" Why didn't I realise it? Oh my god.. I'm such a pabo... He gripped my wrist suddenly that I pulled it back and... The bracelet broke... All the beads fell to the ground. And My mind went blank as I stood frozen.
End of POV
The beads of the bracelet fell to the ground. You were shocked and stood still. Myungsoo looked at you and the beads on the floor. "Hyung? Are you okay?" He bend down and started picking the beads. You came back to your sense and bend down to pick as well.
 
"Myungsoo-ah... Do you plan on telling you<\you> who you are" you didn't look at him and just continued picking up the beads. He didn't reply. "Do you?" You looked at him but he was not there. 
 
"Hyung!!" You heard a kid's voice. You stood up and looked around. "Hyung!! Down here!!" You looked down and you saw many mini-myungsoo on the floor. The beads continue to turn into mini-myungsoo. You took a step back then mini-myungsoo started to jump on you. "Hyunggggg!"
 
"Wahhhhhh!" *gasp* you blinked and then you realised that you were back in your room. "you ? Are you okay?" You heard your mom's voice. "I'm fine.. It's just a dream." You turned to your left and saw the pink bracelet. "But I'm pretty sure L is myungsoo..." 
 
*ding* you received a message. You picked up your phone and checked to see that it was from myungsoo.
 
Can we meet at the cafe today? I need to tell you something (myungsoo)
 
*gulp* you thought for a while and you replied and then went to get changed.

I am really sorry to update only now 

But hope this chapter isn't bad enough 

Really hope you would enjoy it 

Do subscribe & comment

Love you all ^^