Secret uncovered!!

My girlfriend is a Love Guru

 

Sunggyu's Pov
 
" you aren't you tired?" Byung Hee? Gosh... She must be sleepy. "Why don't you leave first? I think I found the book also." She smiled and sat beside me. "It's okay... *yawn*" What should I do?? Umm "then, why don't you rest for a bit?" *nod* 
 
I flipped the page. I knew I have seen this before. It's pink bracelet... Exactly the one I bought for Byung Hee... But as it says...it's suppose to be a pair. Then... you should have it! But then, the end of the page is torn. Better call her.
 
End of Pov
 
Your Pov
 
"I'm tired, Hyung!! I don't want to continue..." Ehhh... "You can't really do that..." *pout* Ah! "Why?!!! Can't we just ask manager Hyung?!" Ok! Lets do that! Is what I want to say but oppa!! If only life was that easy!! I looked at his face. Gosh! Why is god so awesome?! This adorable thing is melting me. 
 
Brr.brr. " Hyung! Your phone is ringing..." Gosh! He's so adorable... Wish I could eat him alive! "Hyung!" *Gasp* heart attack!!! I took a deep breath. "Sorry Hyung but your phone is ringing." Who the hell is interrupting my impure fantasies?! Ah! It's ahjussi.. "Hello, ahjussi ah I mean Sunggyu no no I mean me?" Myungsoo stare at me with his eyebrow raised. "Ehehe..." 
 
"I shall leave you alone then. " He got up and tripped. He got up and hit the wall before he left and heard some banging. He sure remind me of someone. Yet he's so cool! "Yah! you!" Oops!
 
Yes, mr Kim Sunggyu. Is anything the matter?
 
Don't fantasize anything dirty of my dear Myungsoo, Kay? He's still very pure!
 
Oops! So you knew? Hehe... But it's not Myunggyu but Myungyeol and Wooyeol!
 
Yah! Stop getting so delusional! And why am I paired with that greasy NAM WOOHYUN! Ah! Anyways... Did you find out anything?
 
*What should I do? What should I do? I was with L the whole time and was in my own fantasy!! Even though it was such a great experience to be with L for such along time~ no no. But I should have done my job! But it was worth while..*
 
Stop debating against yourself! I knew you didn't do it. I found it! Do you have pink bracelet?
 
*pink bracelet* Ah! The one myungsoo gave me?
 
*myungsoo?! That brat! He even gone that far?! I haven't even give mine yet!* Anyways, that's the problem.
 
I don't really get it though. Even if I have it, for our souls to swap... Ahjussi should... Should have it also!
 
Yup! I knew it! All we have to do is to give it to a pair of couple or someone in love. Like boy and girl. But the, the end of the page is torn so I thought, there should be something else. So I thought you knew.
 
Hehehe~ i didnt do any research. So you mean I have to give it to you?! But this is something Myunggie gave me! And Byung Hee does not like you also even though she likes Infinite
 
*ouch* There's a reason for that... But I didn't say I will be the one... I'm going to give this to Myungsoo.
 
Eh? Myunggie? Why him? *blush* I-it's n-not like w-we are couples!! We are friends!!
 
Stop stuttering. Anyways! We can't swap today since its already dark... Tomorrow, you need to go to meeting so I will meet you there. 
 
Okay! Wait... I have meeting tomorrow?! 
 
Oy! Didn't manager Hyung tell you?! *sigh* bye! And don't do anything to L!! 
 
Bye! Ah but I can't really promise the last part...
 
Oy!!! 
 
 
Soon... I will go back to my own body... I bet it will all become a dream. But I shall never forget the moment just now. And I swear I need to capture his every moment for my lovely memories!! Hehe~
 
End Of Pov
 
Sunggyu's Pov
 
*sigh* I look at Byung Hee as I hang up. Sorry Byung Hee, I guess you suffered a lot... But you don't need to keep it inside. It's okay if I can look at you from afar. 
 
"But you know... The past is the past." I put her fringe to the side. "Hmm... Stupid idiot dumb Sunggyu." *ouch* At least I'm happy since you dream of me. But why is it like that? "I am sorry for everything, Tomato. I wonder if you will even accept my reason." I got up from my seat and went to the window. Guess this bracelet is not meant for us... 
 
End of Pov
 
"Pabo.. "

Sorry everybody!! I took so long to update!! T^T 

Didn't manage to evn log in... 😭😭😭

Anyways, here's the update... 😬😬

So, what do you think? Hope it did not waste your time... 😖

Hehe... Do subscribe and comment your feelings!! 😊😊