The want and wanted~

My girlfriend is a Love Guru

 

Your Pov

School..... Need to go..... Too lazy....... *sigh* I got up and started to get dressed. I looked at the mirror and then at my cellphone. Myungsoo actually smiled yesterday again. *giggles* I hope I get to see more of his smiles!!! Yesterday was really fun!!! Infinite is so friendly and fun~ I wanna visit them again. I should tell Byung Hee~ Hehe. she's going to be jealous!

" you , come down and eat breakfast. Dear, you might be late for school."

" Okay!"

I guess I fell asleep before my parents came back from work. No wonder I did not realize them coming back. I went downstairs and saw only my mama at the table, talking on a phone. She smiled at me and asked me to eat. I sat down and looked at my breakfast. Mom's pancake!!! Omo~ I looked at mama and gave her a huge smile. I really love her!! And her awesome cooking skills!!!

I went to the refrigerator to get something to drink then I saw some milk which reminded me of the kitty from yesterday. I looked at mama who was still busy talking on the phone. Should I ask? But then papa is actually allergic to cats..... Well, I should try after she finishes talking. I waited patiently for her to finish talking after all I had some extra time.

" Sweetie, is something wrong?"

I looked at her and started fidgeting. I could feel my palms sweating. 

" Ummm.... Mama, I-"

A message came for mama. She gave me an apologetic look and looked at her phone.

" Oh! I'm sorry, dear. I need to go now. Have fun at school, okay? If you have anything to say, feel free to tell papa and mama."

She kissed me on my forehead and left hurriedly. I mean what can I do? My parents need to work and are busy. I should not trouble them. *smile* I will just tell them some other time. I looked at the time.

" Guess I have time to see the kitty and treat that little some milk~"

 

Byung Hee had her headphone on and was walking to school as always, taking the same route. It's the same everyday, she would meet a group of girls who used to tease and bully her. She does not have a choice but to walk that route. If not, she would be late for school. She does not get the reason why the girls keep treating her differently. She has already grown skinner and has great look but still she would get treated that way. It hurts, really badly.

" Did you see her? Is she here already?? Why are there so many people today?"

Byung Hee immediately flinched and looked infront. The same girls, no matter how hard she tries, she will meet them. She quickly went into an alley to hide behind the wall. She looked at the time and bit her lips. She crouched down and started to open her bag. She took out a cap and put it on. The cap was able to cover her eyes. 

She walked past them without hesistating. *Yes! Today!! I did it* But then the girls were suspicious, they kept staring at Byung Hee's back. Then, they noticed something, something that resembles Byung Hee. An Infinite charm, she got it from you . It was handmade and could not be bought anywhere.

" Wait. You girl! Wait a minute."

Byung Hee shut her eyes tightly and clenched a fist. She stopped while the girls walked forward and surround her. 

" You think you can escape from us? "

" Wha-what are you talking about?"

" Trying to act innocent? "

One of the girls touched Byung Hee's charm but Byung Hee stopped her from doing it. *smirk* The girl grabbed Byung Hee and was about to take her cap off. *Please not the cap. I will be exposed. Why can't I do anything??* Byung Hee could feel that her tears are rolling down already.

" What are you girls doing? "

*Gasp* The girls stopped and stared at the owner of the voice. They were immersed by his looks, who was none other than Sunggyu. *Wha-what is he doing?* Sunggyu got closer to them.

" We were just playing, oppa~ We are friends."

" Really? Cause that does not seem like it."

He took a step closer and put his arm around Byung Hee, who still had her head hanging low. Sunggyu looked at her and noticed her tears.

" Well, do you have any business with my girl?" 

" Your-your girl? Oppa, what are you talking about? You like her? This Byung Hee?"

Sunggyu nodded his head cooly and calmly. Then smiled. Byung Hee was shocked and was staring at Sunggyu. *Wha-what are you saying??*

" I love her more than anybody else in this world. Now if you will excuse me."

 

" Kitty!!! Drink well~ "

You patted his head gently and smiled. You actually felt sorry for this little guy.

" Kitty-ah, sorry I did not manage to tell mama or papa about you yet. I hope I will be able to keep you."

" Meow~"

The cat nodded and stared at you. You giggled and looked at the time. *Guess I need to go*

" Kitty I will be back~ Need to go now."

You kissed the cat and left. 

 

"Ummm....Thank you for helping me again.... "

" Ahahaha~ No need to worry. Anyway are you hurt or anything?"

"Nope but why are you always there when I'm in trouble? "

" Fate, I guess? *got closer to Byung Hee and smiled* I will always be there for you~"

" No. You! *points at Sunggyu* stand at least 1m away from me."

" Why so mean??? So different from you ."

" So? Everybody's different and I know that you don't live around here so why trouble yourself?"

" * I have a reason* Well, that I can't tell you. Anyway I hope you don't mind me walking together with you to school."

" I do."

" Ehhhh~ Byung Hee-ah~"

Byung Hee actually felt sorry for Sunggyu. * Well, he helped me anyways* She stopped and waited for Sunggyu.

" Hurry up or I will leave you."

" Okay!!! *Smile*"

Byung Hee's Pov

Dammit that freaking smile. *blush* Hmph!

At school

Byung Hee is still not here yet? I wonder why.....ever since the school started. We met each other on the first day and she was always full of bruises. Well, the first year, she would always be late and act cold to others. But then now she has became more friendlier!! I really love Byung Hee. I looked outside the window and saw Sunggyu and Byung Hee walking together. * Did they manage to get closer? But what's with the distance??*

As soon as Byung Hee arrived, you stared at her. She looked at you and tilted her head. 

" Byunggie, what happened?"

She sighed and looked at you.

" He saved me. Again."

" Then, what did you say?? "

" Thank you?"

You felt disappointed. You wanted to hear more but you know that this lovely girl is no use.

" Thats it? No nothing? Thats all?? Did you guys became closer? Become friends?"

" Well, sorry for disappointing you. I thanked him and thats it. What else? Why should I be friends with a stranger."

You shook your head in disappointment then sighed. * No use. Her mode is on. No helping to it. Arghhh!!!* Then you remembered about the visit to Infinite's dorm. You told everything about it and of course Byung Hee was extremley jealous but still her mode was still on so she just nodded at you instead of screaming her head off which is what she would actually do.

 

After school ( well lets skip the lessons. School's boring)

You were walking and walking. You did not know where but then you came to a stop in front of Paradise Cafe. * Why am I here??* You went inside, hoping to see Myungsoo but he was not there. *sigh*

Your Pov

Why would he be here? He would be busy and all. I should go back home. *nod* Yes I should! You settled down at the nearest table and took out your phone. You typed:

To Myungsoo

Can we meet at Paradise Cafe?? Lets chat a bit coz I'm bored~ OAO

From you

You clicked send. " Hehe~" Wait! WHat have I done?!!!! Did I send already?! NO!!!!! I should not disturb people!!! You quickly typed again:

To Myungsoo

Sorry Sorry!! I hope I'm not disturbing you! I did not mean it. Bye

From you

I should leave now. Good! I have done the right thing. He would not come after he sees this. *nod* Lets go back!

 

" One ice-cream waffle, here you go!"

Gah!!! What am I doing?? Why would he even come?!!

Believing that he would come any time soon. You started eating and wonder about. Everytime you see the door open, you would tilt your head to see who it is.

 

Woollim Entertainment

Myungsoo's Pov

So boring~ So tiring!!! Lucky Sunggyu, he can skip all this and do his mission. We have been dancing since 10am. I looked at the time. 2.30pm? you , should have finished school. I wonder if she is at Paradise Cafe. Gah! What am I thinking? I slapped myself. Why would she go there to meet me?? We don't even know each other that much...

*Brrr.Brrr.Brrr* Hmmm?? A message?? 

I took out my phone and looked at the messanger. * you * I quickly read the message and smiled. I should go!! 

" Lets practice again!! One more time~"

Ehhhhh?!!!! Again?! This will take a long time.

*Brrr..Brrr..Brrr* Another message??? From you again. *smile* " Sorry Sorry!! I hope I'm not disturbing you! I did not mean it. Bye? " Ehhhhh?!!!!!

 

" Okay~ Lets stop here!! You guys did a great job! See you tomorrow!!"

" Ye~ Kamsahamnida!!! "

Chance! I quickly grabbed my glasses and beanie and put it on. The guys knew what I was doing so they just smirked and waved at me.

 

" Will he come?"

You have finised your waffle but Myungsoo did not come. You pouted and waited a bit more. *sigh*

"Why would he come anyways?"

As you were about to leave, the door opened. You looked up and saw him. Your heart skipped a beat.

 

Myungsoo's Pov

Wah~ she waited!!! She actually waited!! I'm so happy that my heart might explode any time!!! 

" Well, you came! Ummm.....shall we take a walk to the park?"

" Su-sure."

I thought she wanted to talk to me or something?? Well, I guess we are not that close. Dammit! I wish I know how to start a conversation with a girl.

 

Your Pov

Oh dear! He really came..... *smile* But then....I have nothing to talk about. What should I do?? I'm disturbing him. I'm giving him trouble.

" Sorry to disturb you."

" Ah! Don't worry. I was getting stressed anyway."

 

" Really?? Don't work yourself out, okay? You might pass out!"

You got closer to him and looked at him with a worried look. He was blinking continuously. * Omo....she's worried??*

" Ummm....so did you call me for something?? I'm sorry I made you wait."

" No problem. Well.....I don't have anything to say or do. I was expecting you...."

* BLUSH* *omo....what am I saying?!* *did she just say.....she was expecting me??*

 

*Awkward Silence*

" Its getting dark,. Shall I take you home??"

You smiled widely and nodded. Then, you guys started walking.

" Oh! Now that I remember, can you please tell Infinite that I really had fun with them yesterday???"

" Of course! You can go again anytime. *smile* "

You blushed at the sight of his smile. You smiled back.

 

" Well, we have arrived! Now, princess..*bows*..I will be leaving now."

You giggled softly and bowed back.

" Thank you, my knight. Hope to see you again!" 

You waved at him and went inside the house.

Well for Myungsoo, he had already melted. * She called me 'my knight' !!!* He threw a fist in the air and happily skipped around. 

 

" I'm Back!!!!! "

You went inside and sighed. The same old thing, you the lights and walked towards the living room. On the table, you noticed a note. 

It said :

Sweetie~,

                   Papa need to go on a business trip. I will buy you a gift when I come back. Please take care of yourself. Don't get hurt!!!

Aigoo~ Papa is so childish. I'm grown up already but......I wonder what he will buy for me~ hehe *smile*

[ Infinite-Be Mine ] Ah! Someone is calling me.

 

You fished out you phone from your pocket to see the caller. *Mama?*

" Mama~!"

" Oh, darling~ Darling, you see mama need to go overseas. I think papa is also going away. Will you be fine alone??"

" Aigoo~ mama don't worry. I willbe fine. I can take care of myself."

" Are you sure?? Do you need me to come back?? I'm really worried. Maybe I should cancel the trip."

" No mama!! Please don't cancel it because of me. After all, I'm already old enough to take care of myself! I'm used to it anyways!"

" *sigh* Sorry.... You can ask Byung Hee to say with you while I'm gone, okay? I will buy for you something. If something happen, call me. Please don't get hurt or anything, okay?"

" Yes, mama. Don't worry~ Have a safe trip! I love you!! "

" you , I love you too!"

 

Your Pov

" I guess I'm alone again. How long? I guess two to three months. Or maybe a year?"

Tears started to roll down. *wipe-wipe* No...I shouldn't be like this. I can't be childish anymore....I'm old enough already. *sniff* I must not interfere their work. They are busy.....they will be back anytime. I should not cry..... I cannot be weak but why can't I control my tears???

 

Myungsoo's Pov

Its raining? So sudden..... Lucky, I'm wearing a beanie. I should hurry up and go back.

" Meow~"

Huh?? I looked around.

" Meow~"

Myungsoo blinked. He noticed a kitty and knelt down. His hands reached out to hold the cat. * Omo. He's wet.....*

" Are you feeling lonely?? Where's your owner??"

" Meow~"

The cat his palm. *Such pretty eyes. They look just like you 's* He carried the kitty and stood up and as he was about to walk, he kicked something.  * Milk bottle? Someone must have been taking care of this little guy.* He looked at the kitty and smiled.

" Guess what? I will be taking care of you. I hope you will like your new home."

" Meow~!"

 


 End of today's chapter~ Hope you enjoy it. Did you enjoy?? Please subscribe and comment........ OAO