Invitation to INFINITE Dorm

My girlfriend is a Love Guru

 

*stares at space* You just came back from the cafe. You gripped your cellphone tighter to ensure that you still have it. You sighed of relief. [Infinite-Be Mine] *Oh! My phone....I thought it was Infinite-Chaser? Hmmm....I did remember changing it.* You looked at your phone to realize that it was Byung Hee calling you.

"Hello?"

"Yah! How dare you leave without me?! 'I'm sorry but I have to leave'? What kind of excuse is that?!"

"So, you got the note? I know I can depend on him."

" *sigh* Stop being too close to him. Nobody knows anything about that man, Kim Sung Gyu. You just can't trust a stranger like him."

" *pout* That's rude. He is part of our school and I know about him a lot more that you think."

"Okay~ Give me an example."

" Ummmm...... * He told me not to tell anyone*"

"See, you don't. Stop being too clinging to him."

" He saved you before, twice. Twice!"

" So? I thanked him and thats it. Why should I be so close to him?"

" So cold~ *pout*

" Whatever. Anyway~ I think that I should do something about L and Sungjong"

"I'm telling you. L and Sungyeol goes the best!!!"

"Nope. I don't think so. Anyway, update your chapters and I think that there are new requests at school for your love guide."

"Yay!!! I'm looking forward to them!!! By the way, remember the stranger?"

" Yeah. The one who took your phone?"

"Yup! He's really interesting and funny~ He's kinda mysterious but friendly. I became friends with him."

" Seriously? First, that school guard and now someone whom you don't even know?? You are seriously too soft."

" Aww~ Come on, you need to soften a bit to see the world. Princess, you gonna ever get a boy? "

" Sh-shut up. *blush* Thats never gonna happen."

" *giggles* Whatever you say~"

 

At Infinite Dorm

Myungsoo was continuously staring at space and was in a daze almost the whole dance session. The other members tried to ensure that he did not get in their way or get into trouble, especially their leader, Sunggyu.

 

"Yah, Myungsoo! Why do you keep dozing off?!"

Myungsoo just stared at Sunggyu. He blinked twice and went back to staring at space. He was continuously thinking about you. He could not keep you out of his mind. The way you laughed, the way you talked and the way you smiled. It was making his heart beat faster. *I have never seen someone like her.*

"Are you thinking about that girl you bump into?"

Myungsoo flinched and looked at Hoya. Then, he realized that he was surrounded by s which shocked him. It made him stand up.

" Gah?! Why am I surrounded??"

" *sigh* You only know now. We have been staring at you dozing off for more than 30 minutes already. The dance lesson has also ended already."

The other members nodded in unison, agreeing to Sunggyu.

" So, is she coming to our dorm? When are we meeting her? Is she pretty? I'm sure she's interesting~"

" Why should she come to our dorm? She would find out about Infinite."

"She doesn't know that you are L?!"

" *shook his head* She thinks I'm a fan of Infinite's L."

The members started to laugh and tease L. They were like OMG. 

" Well, then call her. We want to meet her. Tomorrow~ We are free anyway. She's a student, right? Tomorrow's a Saturday, so lets meet!!"

" Okay. Okay."

 

* I can't sleep. Those guys!!! How in the world am I suppose to invite her? We are not even that close!!*

" Aish!"

" Yah!! I'm sleeping!!"

L just ignored Dongwoo who shares the same room as him. He took out his cellphone to look at the time. * 12?! you should be sleeping, right now.* (And yes, you were sleeping) I should not disturb her lovely sleep. *smiles* I shall just call her tomorrow. 

 

[ Next morning~] 

You got up early to take a walk around the neighbourhood. You were wearing a blue top and pink skirt, with a pony tail, which made you look just like a doll.(you already look like a doll but you looked even prettier) As you were walking, you noticed an abandon cat in a box. It has pretty and big eyes. You immediately fell for it. You have never fallen for another being before (expect for Myungsoo but you did not realize it). *smile*  You crounched down and stared at the cat. Your hands reached out to the cat, even though you were afraid that it might scatch you or you might frighten it. But the cat instead your palm. It was ticklish and made you giggle. *sigh*

" I wish I can bring you home~ But I don't think papa and mama will like you. You see papa does not like pets and mama thinks you guys are troublesome."

The cat was looking at you and was actually nodding in agreement. You then giggled and patted his head. * I guess I should buy some milk for this little guy* You got up and went to the nearest convenience store to get some milk. You went back to the kitty to give the milk that was when you receive a call. [Infinite-Be Mine] It was Myungsoo. Your heart race, just a bit.

" Oh! Hello, Myungsoo?"

" Hello. Umm...you , are you free? Can we meet up at Paradise Cafe?"

" Sure~ I'm actually quite near anyway."

"O-okay. Thank you."

You knelt down to the kitty again and patted his head.

" I need to go now~. I will meet you again, okay? I will try to convince papa and mama."

" Meow~"

You giggled then left.

Infinite Dorm

" So? What did she say?? Coming??"

" I don't know. I'm going to ask her now."

L was looking forward to see you. Even though, he does not want to admit but he really want you to visit Infinite dorm and get closer to you. He was giggling to himself and smiling happily away.

" I'm going to transform to Myungsoo~"

The other members just stare at L who was being weird. They have not really seen him smile that much. They were also looking forward to see you but not as much as L.

" Hyung is acting weird!!"

" Sungjong is true. I wonder who that girl is."

" Hyung? You don't have mission today?"

" Yeah, I don't.... * Why am I having a bad feeling about this?* "

 

When you arrived at the Paradise Cafe, you noticed Myungsoo already there. He was wearing a beanie and glasses again. You waved to him which made him notice you. Then, you went towards him.

" Annyeong~ "

Myungsoo immediately got up and bowed. But then, as usual , due to his clumsiness, his knee hit the table. You giggled softly then sat down.

" You see....I am actually close friends with Infinite so.....do you want to visit their dorm?"

Myungsoo's Pov

Oh dear~ She looks so cute!!! Its the first time I'm seeing her in casual clothes. She looks just like a doll..... *sigh* I really hope that she would go. But then, we are not even that close yet. She just admire Infinite not really a big fan anyways, why would she be interested? By the looks of mine, she would only think that I'm joking. Gah!!! Its really awkward. Now, she only staring at me. I don't think she believes me!!! I think I should change the subject.

"Ummm-"

" Are you sure?! I can go???"

Eh? She believes me??? A person like me? Well, of course the me right now. I'm happy. I nodded. 

 

At Infinite Dorm

" I think they are coming soon!!!"

" I wonder how she looks like!!! "

" Hyung? Is something wrong?"

" I don't know...I just feel uneasy."

*Ding!* The Infinite members got up to open the door. Their eyes were stuck at you, immediately when they saw you. Really stuck at you. Did not move an inch. Then, Sunggyu walked up and noticed you.

" Annyeong~ Wah!! Real Infinite members!! I'm your fan!"

you ?!"

" Ahjussi~ You don't have work today?"

As usual, Sunggyu pinched your cheeks for calling him 'Ahjussi '.

" Yah! I'm still young, okay?"

" You know I love to tease, oppa~ Anyway, how did it go with her?"

Sunggyu shook his head in disappointment. He then looked at you and pinched your cheeks one more time.

"It was no good. She still has her cold attitude on."

" Should I help?" 

Sunggyu shook his head then sighed.

" I should do it on my own. I know that your help will really help me but I should do it on my own."

" Aww~ So manly!"

The infinite members were suprised by your closeness with Sunggyu. Myungsoo was really jealous at Sunggyu. *cough*

" Oh! So, she is the girl?"

Myungsoo nodded and took you away from Sunggyu. Then, cleared his throat again. Sunggyu noticed that Myungsoo has feelings for you so he just giggled. He walked towards Myungsoo and whispered into his ears.

" Don't worry~ I like someone else."

He looked at Sunggyu and hanged his head low to make sure that no one see him blushing. Myungsoo felt happy, really happy.

" What help? What you guys talking about? How did you guys know each other?"

" You see~ The mission happened to be at her school and this girl, you , is famous for being the 'Love Guru'."

" Do you have a boyfriend?"

" Rather than having one, I'm more interesting in helping couples be together."

You smiled at them. *weird* they thought. They noticed your pretty smile so they smile back too. Then, you start mentioning about the fanfic couples.

" So, are the couples true?? Is it?? Hmm? Hmm?"

" Of course not. Thats why its called fic = fictional but then if the fans want it then of course~"

You spent the day with the Infinite members and that just made your day. You danced girl groups and Infinite songs. You did not see L at all but still you had fun. It was 9pm but you did not want to go back home. However, Sunggyu just grabbed you and made you leave. Then, Myungsoo held Sunggyu's arm and looked at him with puppy eyes, trying to tell something. He sighed and nodded.

you -ah. Wait for Myungsoo downstairs, he will bring you home."

" O-okay."

 

You were waiting for Myungsoo downstairs. You were a bit disappointed that L was not there, just a bit though. Then, you felt someone patted your shoulders. You turned around to see L, right infront of your eyes. You were happy but you didn't feel a thing.

" Annyeong, you . I'm Infinite's L. Nice to meet you."

" Annyeong. How do you know my name?"

Myungsoo's Pov

! How should I lie? What excuse should I make?? Oh dear!! I'm doomed.

" Umm....Myungsoo told me and the members about you."

*blush* "Re-really?"

Did-did she just blush because of Myungsoo? or because of L? *heartbeat* Wah~ So confusing..

" Ummm....Did you see Myungsoo? I have been waiting for him though."

Shoot! I forgot about it. I need to change again. 

" I will go and check. It was nice seeing you."

" Me too!"

Your Pov

Wah~ Infinite members are really kind. Myungsoo is so lucky to have them as friends. Well, Myungsoo is very kind and funny so of course he is friends with them. He is really cute too. Wait, cute? What am I thinking??

you -ah! Sorry did I make you wait long?"

He was panting. Haha~ So cute.

" Yup! I was~"

I wonder how he will react. Hehe~ I love teasing people.

Myungsoo's Pov

" Sorry...."

" *giggles* I was just joking~ So cute!!"

*blush* She really is playful. *sigh* I wonder what she thinks about me. I'm plain and boring if I'm not the L. L is still me but I would like to be liked as Kim Myungsoo.

 

Both of you were walking together. You guys managed to have conversation and felt comfortable. You reached home already. *pout* You wanted to talk more.

" So, did you enjoy today?"

" *nod* Yup! Of course~ Everyone is so kind and fun"

You smiled brightly. Then Myungsoo patted your head and smiled too. His smile was warm and gentle. Just like the one you last saw. It made your heart skip a beat.

"Bye~"

" Yeah! Bye~"

 

" I'm Back!!!"

*no reply*

You went inside your house which was dark and lonely. * Mama and Papa must be late* You opened the lights and saw a note, ' Mama & Papa will be late, dear~ Please eat dinner own your own.' You smiled. 

" Okay~"


Okay~ So, yup! T^T I'm really sorry for the slow update. I was running out of ideas. I will try to update as fast as I can next time. 

Notice the new poster? Yup! The credits go to the awesome AriyaForever

I would like to thank her for this amazing poster which made my day!! Thank you!!!

And all my lovely readers~ I love you!!!