I'm Myungsoo, not a member of Infinite, with my sidekick, Kitty

My girlfriend is a Love Guru

 

You stared at the clock, bored, lazy and tired. All you hear can hear was blah blah blah. Too bad, Byung Hee had to go for different classes. *sigh* You continued staring at the clock. It's Friday and it means that you go shopping with Byung Hee and you guys would meet up at the Central shopping mall nearby. But then it won't happen today. You know Byung Hee will be mad at you but you had it all planned. You had everything ready and a person to accompany Byung Hee. However, you can't wait for the school to end. You wanted to meet kitty so badly, knowing that it is safe with Infinite and of course, you are going to Infinite's dorm. INFINITE's Dorm!! *3-2-1-0*

"Rrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggg!!!"

*Yes finally!!* You stood up and dashed out of the room. * Oh dear....I hope I did not make him wait too long!!* You went to the gate and stopped there, looking around. You could not find Sunggyu. * Where is he?!*

" What's wrong? Looking for me??"

" Ahjussi!! I mean oppa....."

*sigh* Sunggyu looked at you, raised his eyebrows and waited. You handed him a note and left before Sunggyu even read the note. 

" Great.....she really likes to bother me alot. But at least I can get closer to her~ I heard that she will be visiting our dorm. Members should be having dance practice right now. Better tell Myungsoo. "

 

She's Back oh, She's Back (she's back) oh, She's Back (she's back)

She's Back (good love)

kimigasuki sa onda-onda-onda
sono manazashi onda-onda-onda
hanasanai yo onda-onda-onda
Don't You Know (good love)

ai no soba de onda-onda-onda
sono kuchibiru onda-onda-onda
itsumade demo onda-onda-onda
Don't You Know (oh yeah)

Infinite is having dance practice right now, they are also preparing for their comeback soon!!! 

" Okay! SO, we're done here!! You guys did a great job. See you tommorrow. "

" Kamsahamnida! "

* Brr-Brr-Brr* ( When Infinite is having dance practice the phone must be on silence mode~)

Myungsoo took out his phone and looked at the message from Sunggyu.

Myungsoo's Pov

From Sunggyu hyung :

Yah! you 's school ended already and she seemed to be going to Paradise Cafe. You should hurry up.

To Me

*EHH?!* I glanced at the clock. * Wah!! I was the one who asked her and I'm the one who is late!!* 

" Guys!! I heading out to fetch you . You guys should go back and take care of kitty. "

" Wait, Myungsoo! Catch!"

Woohyun-hyung threw a beanie and glasses at me. Luckily, I caught it. *Phew* I almost blew my cover.

" Thanks hyung!"

I left hurriedly, dashing out of the dance studio. I stopped to catch my breath. Great! Walking to the Paradise Cafe and the dance studio would take about 30mins. I looked at the alley beside me. Should I take a shortcut? *smirk* I dashed into the alley.

 

Your Pov

Why is it so far from my school?! I have been running for so long already but I still have not reached there yet. I wonder if Byung Hee went shopping already? I should hurry up, I should not make people wait. It's rude. I started dashing again.

 

Byung Hee stared at the note then at Sunggyu. She was dressed in her casual clothes since that's what she would normally do and Sunggyu was in disguise. She rolled her eyes and started to talk.

" You don't need to accompany me. It's fine."

" But I can, if I want to? "

" Please don't bother me. You should go where ever you want."

" Hmmm~ So I want to go shopping with you. Is it possible?"

" No."

Sunggyu held up the note you gave and smirked. Byung Hee stared at Sunggyu blankly. 

" Your friend asked me to do a favor~ To accompany you and you want to reject it? you will be hurt."

" *bites lips* Fine! You can come with me but don't disturb or complain anything! Don't annoy me and don't look so suspicious with that disguise of yours."

It was quite loud in the shopping mall so Sunggyu did not hear the last part. He shrugged and smiled.

" Whatever you say, my lady~"

 

Paradise Cafe!! ( So, I will skip the part of you guys running madly at the streets)

* Huff-Huff * You were running and finally reached the cafe. You were extremely tired, worried that you might be making Myungsoo wait and thinking that it is rude. You catch your breath. When you were about to open the door, someone else was also holding the door knob/handle. You immediately looked at the person, surprised to see Myungsoo sweating from all the running. Both of you started laughing and smiling.

" I don't think we need to enter the cafe"

" So, shall we go to the dorm?"

" Yes! *nod* "

 

INFINITE Dorm!!

" Seems like Myungsoo will be here soon." ( Woohyun)

" He said that he is you 's bias." ( Dongwoo)

" Don't you think that our dear Myungsoo has a crush??" ( Hoya)

" I know right! He changed a lot! Including this kitty~ Can't believe he was the one who brought it here." (Sungyeol)

" Hyungs~ Don't you realise something?" ( Sungjong)

" What is it, maknae?" (Hoya)

" These kitty has pretty eyes like you ." ( Sungjong)

" AH! I'm now 100% sure that our Myungsoo has a crush!! " ( Woohyun) 

" Maybe when they arrive, we should like give them some time alone." ( Sungyeol)

* Ding-Dong* " Oh! They're here!!" (Dongwoo)

 

You were excited to see Infinite and the kitty. You could not control your excitement that you were telling Myungsoo how excited you are. And you jumped around like a bunny. Myungsoo smiled and giggled at your cuteness. He nodded and listened to every single word you say.

" Hey, you ! Come in!! "

You went inside and the kitty came running to you. You knelt down and the kitty, which you later carried it in your arms. You looked around and could not find L at all. You were a bit disappointed though. Your bias was not there but his other half was, Sungyeol. From the moment you entered, Infinite was staring at you and the kitty. Myungsoo though did not noticed s whispering to themselves.

" See. Their eyes! It's the same." (Sungjong)

" Yeah. I get why Myungsoo brought that kitty here." (Sungyeol)

You blinked twice, curious about what was happening. Then, suddenly Hoya bowed to get your attention.

" Infinite would like to perform live for you! Would you accept even if we are missing two members? *winks at Myungsoo*"

Myungsoo rolled his eyes and stared at s. He also want to perform infront of you but L can't suddenly appear just like that.

" Wah~ Really? *clap-clap* "

You sang along with them and did some dance moves which make giggle because of your cuteness. You stuck your tongue out and scratched your head. Then, the members started looking at each other. They glanced at Myungsoo and smirked giving Myungsoo a weird feeling.

" Well, sorry you . We have something important to do. Please allow us to leave. We hope you will enjoy playing with the kitty and Myungsoo!"

" Aww~ You guys are leaving? Don't worry, I will have fun. "

Myungsoo bit his lips and glared at s while the members just giggled and shrugged their shoulders.

 

" Byung Hee-ah! "

Byung Hee turned around and looked at Sunggyu. She was carrying her own shopping bags and did not want to bother Sunggyu. She only allowed him to follow her because of you. 

" Must there really be 1m between us?"

" *rolls eyes* I allowed you to follow, aren't you happy yet? And are you complaining?"

" N-no but atleast let me carry your shopping bags. It's heavy and I'm not being a gentleman."

" Because you are not and stop bothering me."

" But~ *whines*"

" Complain again, you are leaving."

Byung Hee ignored Sunggyu and started walking towards another store.

 

Sunggyu's Pov [ Kekeke~ Finally]

Why? *pout* Damn! If she does not allow me to carry those bags then I will have to force it! Hmph! I walked closer to her and grabbed the shopping bags. She was shocked, it seems like she flinched when our hands touched. But it was just a second. So she has not forgotton yet? *sigh* Seriously.....

" Yah! I thought you should be at least be 1m away from me and those are mine."

She tried to snatch the bags but of course I didn't allow her to. I smirked and held the bags up high so that she won't reach. She stopped and glared at me. Hehe~ So cute.

" At least let me carry these bags for you, my lady."

" Grrr.... Fine! But don't come closer to me. 1m is the limit and I'm not your lady."

She emphasized on the word, your. Aigoo~ So shy!! 

 

Infinite Dorm

" It tickles *giggles* SO cute!!"

" Meow~" 

You continued playing with the kitty while Myungsoo made some food for kittty. He came back with a bowl of milk and laid it down on the floor. 

Myungsoo sat beside you while you took out your Ipad and started reading fanfics.

" Is it interesting?"

" Yup! Writing stories' quite hard but reading is extremely fun!"

" Re-really? *takes a peek* Isn't it a bit weird?"

" *shakes head* I think you should try reading also!!"

" Hmm~ *looks*"

" So, do you have girlfriend or anyone you like? Cause you look like you do~ *grins* "

" Well.....*scratches head* I think.... *looks at you* ummm....I think I do have someone in mind. "

" Really? Who is it?! Maybe I can help you!!!"

" *Pabo! It's you* That I can't tell and hope you can help me...I heard that you are Love Garu or something."

" Love Guru! I have a blog for that and I help my school mates who request me at school. For the blog, I give advices for requested ones all around the world!!"

" *Wow!! Maybe I can get closer to you if I do that* You are amazing.*blinks* "

" Hehe~ So what can you do, Myunggie?"

" Myu-Myunggie?! *blush*"

" Well, it sounds cuter and giving nicknames make me think that we are very close!! You can give me one too! A nickname!!"

" Umm....okay. * What should I give?? Well, she's cute and she jumps around alot just like a bunny.That's right!* Bunny!"

" Bu-bunny? It sounds cute!! You got great taste!!"

" *blush* Tha-thank you..."

" Umm~ So what do you do?? You know quite a lot about me but I don't know anything about you...."

" Well.....*looks around*"

Suddenly kitty nudged his head and tilted his head towards the guitar, trying to help him figure out how to continue his lie. Luckily, you did not notice.

" Meow~"

" Well, I actually help Infinite to practice their vocals with me. I would play the guitar and they would sing or dance. I also write songs for them during my free time."

" What the heck??!" 

" Shhh!!!!"

You looked around, thinking that you heard something but then realised that it was just your imagination.

" So, you can play guitar?? Play it!! Play it!! Please~"

" O-okay..*blush* Please don't expect much from me.."

Myungsoo went over to take his guitar but because he was too shy, he accidently hit the table.

" A-are you okay??"

*giggles*

You looked around thinking you heard something again but then you just shrugged.

Myungsoo grabbed his guitar and settled down beside you. The kitty went over to your lap and made himself comfortable. You and Myungsoo giggled.

" So....what song??"

" Any song!! Ummm...what about Infinite-She's Back? I love that song!!"

" *oh! She likes that song? I'm happy~* Japanese or Korean??"

" You can sing in Japanese?!"

" Yeah....."

" Well, let's just stick with Korean anyway though I really loved the mv"

" Really?"

" *nods* There were so many Myungyeol and other couple moments!! "

" * Gah! I knew it...* Anyway so I will sing, kay?"

" *claps* Yay!!"

( Lets skip the singing part~ ;P sry)

After Myungsoo sang, you were totally amazed. His voice is super good.

" You are awesome!!! So Cool~"

" *blush* Hahaha~ Thanks...so ummm do you have anything else to ask me?"

" If you have any love problems, ask me! "

" Well, * glances at you* I wonder if I should confess."

" How many times have you met?"

" * 1) losing cellphone- 2)at cafe- 3) Dorm- 4) cafe again- 5)This morning 6) now.....* Around six times....."

" WOw!!! That girl is really lucky!!"

* And that girl is you....*

" Well, is you close to you?"

" *we just gave nicknames* We gave nicknames and she has been to my dorm."

" Wah~ Then, I guess you should! "

" *blinks* really? I should?"

You nodded and smiled. Myungsoo stared at you and started playing with his fingers. He glanced at you then looked down.

" Ummm.... you "

" Yes? *blinks* "

" I want to say that I lo-"

" Bwahhhhh!!!" 

Dongwoo fell from the room. Myungsoo froze and saw s coming out of the room one by one. You blinked at them.

" I thought you guys went out! How did you come in?! Since when?!!"

" Ummm....since long time ago~ We came from the back door..." ( Sungyeol)

" We don't have a back door!!! We only have that in our dance studio!!" 

" Dance studio??"

Infinite and Myungsoo looked at you then flinched.

" Ummm....." 

" Oh! I saw it during Infinite Sesame Player!! It was so funny!!"

*blinks* Then, they joined your laugh. 

" Yah! Myungsoo, manager said he wanted to see you..." ( Woohyun)

" Really?"

You glanced at the clock. * evening already?? I guess I should go back.* You put the kitty down, got up and bowed. 

" I think I should go back now. *grins* It was really fun!! "

" Come again anytime!! We love you visiting!!"

" THanks!! Bye kitty!! "

You kitty for the last time. Then you left, even though Myungsoo wanted to send you back home, you rejected his offer. 

" You should stay, Myunggie!! You have something to do, right?"

" Yeah...but...."

" Bye!! See you again and good luck with your confession!! Fighting! "

With that you left.....

 


So ummmm, how was it? I'm really sorry that I took really long to update.... 2 weeks I guess.... 

Well, it's just that I had exams and just finished it today....You know exams. -.-"

tumblr_m82pi5JwtU1qibiyao3_250.gif

Then, there was this time when I could not even open the aff page to read or write. It said " The website is unreachable" . Yup! I was one of the victim...

tumblr_m82pi5JwtU1qibiyao1_250.gif   damn.gif

Then my plot got deleted so they took my brain away.....thats when my exams started so I could not do anything about it..... T.T

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHqES9kdVIBx39QWF6qHG

So ummmm Please enjoy reading it!! Please comment and of course SUBSCRIBE~  Love you!!

tumblr_m81jl0mdnK1r2mumio1_500.jpg