I Am KIM SUNGGYU?!

My girlfriend is a Love Guru

The games finally end and you left the mall, quite some time ago. Byung Hee lives far from you so you had to go home alone which you do not really want to beacuse you get bored easily... " you ! " You stopped for a moment once you heard someone called your name.

You recognised the voice and turned around. " I will walk you home." You looked at him and laughed. " Did you run here or something? Relax. Your face is red, Myunggie!"

He shook his head then continued to lowered his head. You knew he did but you just ignored the fact. " Well, let's go then~ " He nodded and walked straight but soon....*BANG* he banged into the lamp post. " Oh MY GOD! Are you okay?! "

He nodded and looked for his thick glasses. You were trying your best to control your laughter, you did try...but it did not work. "Bwahahaaha!! " His face turned deep red. 

At your door

" Thank you~ Hehe! Be careful, kay?" He looked at you and smiled. You felt a heartbeat but maybe it was just your imagination. He nodded and waved at you as he left. *BANG* " A-are you okay?!"

He hit his knee against the gate of your house. He tried to smiled but you could tell that it was really painful. " Hehe... Bye!" You waved back at him and went in. You immediately went onto your bed and felt something inside your pocket.

You took it out and it turned out to be the pink bracelet which Myungsoo bought for you. " Wow~ It's really pretty!" You looked at it then at the time. *Gasp* "It's so late! I better hurry up and take a bath!" You put your bracelet on your table and went to the bathroom. 

Infinite's Dorm

" Oy! Where did you go? Other members are sleeping already." Myungsoo looked at Sunggyu and took off his beanie and glasses. " Out for a walk. It feels really weird and hot wearing these." Sunggyu smirked and walked back. " I guess it was you ~ You should tell her who you are..."

Myungsoo looked at Sunggyu then at his glasses and beanie and gripped it. " What about you? Aren't you gonna tell that girl?" Sunggyu stopped but did not turn around. Myungsoo turned to look at Sunggyu. *smile* " Who knows?"

Sunggyu went into his room and saw Woohyun rubbing his eyes. " Sorry, did I wake you? " Woohyun shook his head and looked at Sunggyu with sleepy eyes. " Are you going to sleep, Gyu-nim?" Sunggyu nodded which made Woohyun satisfied and went back to sleep.

Sunggyu took out something from his pocket. " I need to give this to her. I hope she likes it~" It was a pink bracelet and he put it on the table and went to bed.

 

That night, something really weird happened......

 

 

" asfdefidahgithiajfLgAshfdeiopyi"

You blinked and rubbed your eyes. You woke up due to noises outside. * Did mom and dad come back? * You were still half-asleep but you got up from the bed and walked to the door when you were greeted by a half- guy who looks like Hoya.

" Oh! Hyung, you are awake? We don't have schedules today." *Hyung?* Everything looks blurry to you so you thought you were still dreaming. You went to the toilet and looked at the mirror and.... 1.2.3.... "OOOOOMMMMMMMGGGGGG!!!!"

Now, you are finally awake and you realise that you are in Infinite's room. All the members are sitting in a circle and looking at you weirdly. Turns out that you look like Sunggyu... 

Your Pov

How is this freaking possible? In real life?!!! How could this be?! I have read stories or rather fanfics before and I am 100% sure that this is not possible. But why must this happen to me?!

Now, I am Kim Sunggyu, a freaking Infinite's leader. And I live in this Infinite's dorm and I just saw Hoya half-. Though, I did not mind it. Wow! Is this a dream? I'm going to love this dream. Hehe. But I still have to find out about me, should be ahjussi?! I hope my life won't turn upside down. I should hurriedly head to school.

End of Pov

 

You reached the school gate and as you were about to enter, you got surrounded by a bunch of your schoolmates, girls. You were shocked at first but realised that you are Sunggyu. You tried to escape but failed.

Suddenly, you saw a girl trying to squeeze into the crowd but then she stopped. " Move! You are blocking my way..." I blinked and looked at her. *B-byung Hee?* The girls were startled and quickly dispersed as Byung Hee continues to walk.

You were so happy to see Byung Hee and you waved at her but got completely ignored. She just continuing walking.... "Byung Hee.... Even you...?"

She stopped for a while and turned back but she shook her head and continued walking. You sighed but since the group has dispersed. You took this chance and escaped. " AH!! Opaa!!! Come back!!"

You ran and went to hide in the nearby alley. * I didn't know it was this tiring to be famous...* You tried to catch your breath. " you ?" You blinked. The only person who would know that you are yourself would be... " AHJUSSI?!" 

 

Paradise Cafe

" Tch! How could this happen?" He continued looking at his phone. "Luckily, Infinite has no schedule today. Ah.. By the way, I didn't know you have such a nice body." *cough* You choked on your food and blushed like hell. " I was just joking. I have no interest of you."

You glared at him and pouted. " Come on, don't pout like that. We have to do something about this... " You nodded but what exactly can you do?

 

Back at Infinite's Dorm

" Hyung! Where did you go all day? I know you have duty at school but I did not see you there..." You looked at Sungjong, holding kitty in his hands. You stared at the kitty for a while.

Sungjong smiled and put kitty on your lap. " Just say if you want kitty. I would just give it to you~" He hoped back to his own room. You looked down and stared at the kitty then it. " What should I do? This is not really helping me though..." 

" Oy! L! Hurry up and come help me do the chores! Sunggyu-hyung also! " A man that you have seen came out. He scratched his head and got up lazily. He walked and spot you looking at him. He stopped.

" M-myunggie?" He got the kitty from you and put his hand in his pocket. " Hyung~ I told you not to call me by my real name." *AH! That's right... It must be my imagination...* "Sorry.." He shrugged and left. You got up and went to the kitchen to find it extremely messy...

*Infinite is different from what I imagined.... I hope I will be able to survive here...*


Hehehe~ Sorry guys! I am too into gender-bending, nowadays! Keke

Well, now you are Sunggyu! Bwahahaha

Anyways, hope you enjoyed reading it. 

DO subscribe and comment, kay?

Author-nim loves y'all