My lovely cellphone and the rude boy

My girlfriend is a Love Guru

"O-oppa, Saranghayo!!"

A girl started blushing and squealing, she hid her face with her books. The boy was also blushing and he scratched the back of his head. Then, smiled.

" I-I love you too."

 

Byung Hee looked at you who is extremely happy and grinning. 

"Hmm....Another success I guess." 

You nodded and started squealing like you are the one who got accepted.

"More couples in our school!"

Byung Hee smiled at your behaviour. She found it cute.

"Come on, we need to go back. We have dance lessons later." 

You pouted. You shook your head and looked at Byung Hee.

"I don't want!!! It's boring!!"

You actually did not want to attend the dance class but because Byung Hee would feel lonely so you felt bad and joined her. Byung Hee is very good at dancing, you are too but only a bit above average level. She sighed and started walking, leaving you.

"Yah! Wait for me!!"

 

"Annyeong, you. Annyeong, Byung Hee."

Two girls bowed at you two. You smiled and bowed back.

"Annyeong"

Byung Hee said looking at them, cooly while you beamed a bright smile.

"Annyeong!!!!"

You said excitedly making the girls giggle. They talked about how cute you are and how pretty Byung Hee is. The girls told both of you how much they respect you guys and how you guys are their role models. But then, Byung Hee got irritated. She bowed at them and left quickly. You bowed quickly too and followed Byung Hee.

 

"Byung Hee~ Don't do like that. They were just trying to be our friends. You will end up without friends."

Byung Hee sighed and looked at you with her arms crossed.

"I have friends and that is you, you or is it that you are not my friend?"

You were shocked at Byung Hee. You shook your head, blinked twice and pouted. Then, you grabbed Byung Hee's hand and started swinging. You started jumping around like a bunny and hugged Byung Hee. Byung Hee laughed at your behaviour and you smiled.

"Yay!! Byung Hee still likes me~!!", you sang

Byung Hee laughed even harder.

"Of course I like you. You are my best friend. Come on, lets hurry up and go to our dance class." 

You still did not want to but you nodded because you would be with Byung Hee.

After Dance Class

You were walking home alone, you and Byung Hee do not live nearby so you felt sad. You were bored so you took out your phone and started checking for new updates for fanfics. 

 

" *Huff* *Huff* Omo, are they still following us?"

"Let's separate then, if we still in a group, we will definitely get caught by the girls."

"Kyaaa~ Oppa!!! There they are~!!!!"

"Lets run!!!"

 

*sigh* You were extremely bored, looking at your cellphone, you sighed once again. Feeling disappointed that there were no new updates, you continued to scroll down the page. Then, suddenly.....*bang*.

You fell to the ground and dropped your cellphone. The other person also dropped his phone. It was quite dark and he seemed to be in a rush. He quickly picked the cellphone.

"Sorry."

That was all he said. He quickly left. You were a bit disappointed. You picked your cellphone then stood up. You brushed your clothes gently and pouted.

" How rude! He could have at least lend me a hand."

 

You sighed then looked forward. You could not see the boy's face cause it was too dark, but you saw a bit of his unique hairstyle colour, only a bit. *stomp* *stomp* You could hear footsteps getting closer from behind. You looked back and saw a group of girls running towards your direction. They stopped when they saw you then one of them who seems to be the one leading took a deep breath.

 

"Sorry to disturb you but did you see any boys came in this direction?"

You blinked twice. Then, you remembered the rude boy who just bumped into you but you felt sorry for him so you shook your head and smiled brightly which made you look more like a doll.

"Sorry. I didn't."

The girls blinked and continuing staring at you. They were amazed by your beauty. You looked at them, feeling confused. The leader girl realized you and managed to shook her mind back to reality. She bowed and smiled at you.

"Sorry to disturb you."

The other girls also said the same, in unison. You smiled and waved at them as they left. 

At home

*sigh*, Being very tired, you immediately flopped onto your bed and looked at the time. You realize that it is the time when Byung Hee would call you but today, you have not received any and she is not calling. You felt that something was wrong.

You sat up and looked at your cellphone and your eyes widened. You immediately stood up, still staring at the phone.

"This-this is not mine!!! Who's is this?!"

You flashback to where the boy picked up the cellphone, your cellphone to be exact. You started rolling on your bed then suddenly the phone rang. You were shocked at the ringtone, it was Infinite "The Chaser". You looked at the number and realized that it was your number so you picked it up.

 

"Hello?"

"Hello. Ummm......I think you have my phone though. It seems like we bumped into each other then we picked the wrong phone."

You raised an eyebrow and cleared your throat.

"Not we but you picked the wrong phone."

You heard the boy sighed.

"I'm really sorry but it seems like your friend has been calling, what should I do?"

You were really happy to hear that Byung Hee actually called you. You started jumping but then realized something.

" I'm sorry but please don't pick up the phone."

" O-okay. By the way, did anybody call me?"

"No..."

"Okay, good! Please don't pick up and please ignore all the messages. Can we meet up at the Paradise cafe tomorrow afternoon around 2pm? Thank you!"

 

You were about to say something but he hanged up already. You pouted then sighed.

"How rude!! He should at least let people finish what they're saying. *sigh* I should just call Byung Hee using my home phone. She would be worried."

You went downstairs then noticed your parents sitting together. You smiled and went towards them to hug them. 

 

"Mama! Papa! Can I use the phone?"

Your parents giggled. They smiled at you.

"Of course!"

You went towards the phone and started to call Byung Hee.

 

"you !!! Why didn't you call me?? I was calling you for so long~ I thought you were kidnapped or something!! I mean you are very pretty just like a doll and there are many bad wolves out there!!!"

You knew it, Byung Hee has already changed her personality. You giggled at Byung Hee's cute voice and behaviour. Byung Hee's real personality is way different from her school's. Her school one is cool, quiet and cold while her real one is way cuter. 

" Byung Hee-ah, I actually lost my phone. You see, I bumped into a person and we picked the wrong cellphone."

"Really? I hope you will get it back soon. But how are you going to read the fanfics? Your laptop broke down yesterday and you are only getting it back tomorrow."

You sighed. That's right, today night is going to be boring. *pout*

"I guess I will go and tomorrow afternoon. Luckily, I don't have dance classes."

You could hear Byung Hee sighing and you giggled.

"Just make sure that you finish your homework."

You pouted and remembered your homework. Lots and lots which are not even something that you are interested in. *sigh*

"Don't worry, even if I don't I will copy it from you. hehe~"

"Yah! Wha-"

You hanged up and giggled, thinking how Byung Hee would be reacting right now. But then, you felt really sad upon losing the phone not because of the phone but because you can't read the fanfictions.

You went back to your room and look at the lonely, black cellphone laying on your bed. You are not even interested in it but because your phone is with someone else right now, you have nothing to do. You picked up his phone and looked at his wallpaper. Your eyes widened. 

" Isn't this Infinite's L??"

You searched through his photo album, it was filled with L's pictures. You smiled at some of the pictures. Some has not even been uploaded online. *He must be a fan of L or maybe even a stalker.* Then, you smiled. *Maybe we can be good friends. You only looked through his photo album and nothing else because you thought that it is rude. Then, you sighed. *I hope I can get my phone back*


Okay! Done for the first chapter. Next is going to be about......about what??? I wonder. I will make sure to update as soon as I can so please look forward to it!! Hehe!! :) 

fmuzi0.jpg