Meow~ Kitty's new home

My girlfriend is a Love Guru

 

" Meow~"

" Shh~ Come on. The rest are sleeping, should not wake them up. Lets join them."

The kitty nodded and went to sleep where Myungsoo asked him to then Myungsoo went to his room, shared with Dongwoo. 

 

Infinite Dorm ( the next morning)

" Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

Everybody expect Myungsoo, woke up when they heard Sungjong's voice. They immediately went to where the maknae was and started panicking.

" Waeyo, Jonggie?"

" Awww~ there is a cute cat in our dorm."

Sungjong sat down and the cat. The rest eyes widened. They stared at each other then at the cat. They just shrugged and positioned themselves beside Sungjong.

" Meow~"

The cat positioned himself. The members found it cute, super cute.

" Wah~ Its really cute. But why is it Here??"

The rest nodded, agreeing with Woohyun. The cat his paws and went towards Sungjong then rubbed his head against Sungjong's leg.

" Can we keep him?? Please. Please."

Sunggyu looked at the cat and let out a sigh. 

" Do we have any objections?"

The rest shook their head. Sungjong grinned and held the cat up in the sky.

" Welcome to your new home!!! "

" But..... what about Myungsoo??"

They froze. Myungsoo does not like animals. He does not like to be annoyed and he is extremely quiet at times. He's so called kinda weird. They gulped. 

" What's all with the noise??"

The members quickly sat blocking the cat. Myungsoo came out of his room, still sleey. He stared at the members acting really strange. He just ignored them and went to the kitchen to get something to eat. When....

"Meow~"

" Gah! Shhhh~"

Myungsoo turned around and saw the members grinning at him. He was like -.- .  Then, he saw the kitty.

" Ah!"

The members flinched. Myungsoo continued walking towards them. 

" Kitty~ How was your sleep?"

He held up the kitty and carried him in his arms. The members had their eyes widened and their mouths opened. The cat Myungsoo's face as Myungsoo giggled.

" Meow~"

" Hyu-hyung? What's with you??"

" Huh? Oh! I picked up this cat yesterday so that we can adopt it. You know, it was raining heavily yesterdy."

" EHhh?! SO, you are the one who brought the cat?"

" U-umm. Yeah."

" SO, we can keep him!!!! Yay!!!"

" But what about the manager???"

" I will try to convice him~"

 

While you on the other hand~

Your pov

*sigh* I looked at the mirror, my eyes were red and my face was bloated. It has been a long time since I cried my heart out like last night. *gulp* I feel better now, I should wear my glasses to school. 

I looked at  my phone. Oh dear! 27 missed calls??? From Byung Hee??? She must be really worried by now, I should hurry up and go to school.

 

Byung Hee's Pov

I looked at my phone and pouted. 27~! 27 times!!! I called her but she did not pick up. *sigh* I hope there are no bad wolves around. I continued walking to school. I looked around, as always trying to escape from those girls but today I don't see them. Lucky me. I continued walking when suddenly someone covered my eyes with his/her hands. 

" Who is this?"

A guy?! Wait a minute. This voice!! I elbowed the person in the stomach and moved away from him. 

" I thought I said stay at least 1m away from me."

" But~ *pout* We are friends and why do I have to stay so far away from you~"

" *blush* Friends?? Since when did we become friends?"

" Byung Hee- ah~ "

I ignored him and continued walking to school. 

 

" The kitty is not here anymore....."

You are at the usual place before reaching school. All you find there, was an empty bottle of milk. No sign of kitty. *pout*  As you were about to leave, you saw Myungsoo with the kitty in his arms.

" you ? What are you doing here?"

* Did she cry or somethin?? Why is she wearing glasses??* Myungsoo waited for the answer.

" Kitty. *points at the kitty* Why is he with you?"

" Oh! So, you are the one taking care of him?? It was rainning last night and it was drenched so I...."

" Really?? Oh dear. Can I hold him?? *smiles* So, you are taking care of him now?"

" *nod* Infinite is taking care of him. "

" Wah~ So kind. I really wanted to adopt him but I never really get the chance to talk about him with my parents. Lesser chances now."

" Ummm..... Did you cry?? Your eyes are red...."

You flinched and looked at Myungsoo then forced a smile.

" Is-is it too obvious? Well.....hehe"

 

Myungsoo's Pov

So she did cry.... I wonder why? No-no I should not ask her..... It may be private, I should respect it. We are not even that close yet too.  I feel sad... I took out my cellphone and without my notice, I had snapped a photo of her with the cat. I cannot even control myself anymore!! Luckily, she did not notice. I smiled at the photo and made it my wallpaper. I sighed and looked at the time, 8.45. Isn't you suppose to go to school??

" you -ah, aren't you suppose to go to school?"

" Oh yeah!!! Its already 8.45!!! Thanks for reminding me.. Bye!!!"

" Ummm...Sure?"

 

Your Pov

Oh dear!! Oh dear!! I am really late this time!!! But I'm really happy that I saw the kitty and Myungsoo. Of course, I feel happier because of kitty. Wait what am I doing?! Grrr.... I feel happy because I saw Myungsoo?? What is this feeling?! *blush* I shook my head to make the image of Myungsoo disappear from my head. I should hurry up and head to school!!!

 

" Where were you?? Why did you cry?? What happened?? Who was with you?? What did you do??"

You just froze down there, staring at Byung Hee who was shooting you with questions. You tried to calm her down but it was a fail. 

" 27! I called you 27 times and not even once did you pick up. Did something happen at home?"

You did not want to tell Byung Hee, thinking that you might be bothering her. 

" Well, they went on a business trip again...."

Byung Hee nodded. She finally understood why. 

" Do you want me to stay with you?"

" No. No.... Byung Hee-ah.....you should not worry about me.... "

" But-"

" Come on! I'm fine."

" *sigh* If you say so..."

The day went on. You were happy that you had a friend who worry about you, Byung Hee. A friend you can trust. You smiled and closed your eyes. A person you love? Suddenly, Myungsoo appeared in your mind. 

" Bwahh....!!!!"

" Is something wrong, you ?"

Your teacher was staring at you, the whole class was staring at you. The students giggled expect Byung Hee, she just shook her head and sighed. You shook your head a no and hid your head. *blush*  

Brr.Brr.Brr ( you received a message )

Your Pov

I received a message during class, I don't really use my cellphone during class but I'm sure that its not Byung Hee so it could be my parents. I took my cellphone out secretly and the person who sent me the message was Myungsoo!!! Myungsoo???!!! Wah!! I wonder what he want to say.....Nonononono you keep your cool. *takes in deep breath*

From : Myungsoo

Annyeong! Sry to disturb u during class. Just wondering if you want to visit the cat and at the same time the Infinite......It's okay if you don't want. If you want, just come to Paradise Cafe, kay? You don't need to reply.

To : Me

Hehe~ Of course I will go!! Kitty, Wait for me~ Oh dear.....this is helpful for my fics!!!!! I could not wait for the school to end~


Okay~ An update!!! *sigh* How is it??? I hope you all enjoy it.... *pout*

Okay so ummm I actually edited this! Yup~ Totally......not really.... I guess I disappointed you with this chapter....T.T

image

But then, you know something.....something actually happened within this week. My plot was deleted

tumblr_lyv6sg1mol1qf5uvto1_500.gif

Lucky me!! It was saved. >.<

tumblr_lyb7p4rV7G1qe7kd0o1_250.gif

Yay!!!! Finally I love you my subscribers and silent readers!!!

image

 

Well, please subscribe and comment / continue commenting~ !!! Love you all!!! Will try to update as soon as possible!!