Those eyes...Your eyes

My girlfriend is a Love Guru

You entered the cafe and spotted Myungsoo. He noticed you and waved at you. He came as "Myungsoo" and had ordered waffles for you already. 

 
You went over and started gulping down the waffles. But as you eat, you kept staring at him. "Is something wrong?" You choked on your food and started coughing. He passed you a glass of water. "Omg are you okay?" 
 
After you calmed down, you sighed and looked at him in the eye. "Why did you want to meet me?" He got taken aback by you sighing. "Uhh... The thing is.." 
 
He was about to stand up but he tripped as usual. He fell forward but managed to stop himself by putting his hand on your chair. His face was very close to you. For a moment, your heart stopped beating. 
 
He got back to his seat and scratched his head. "Sorry. Are you okay?" You nodded and stood up. "I...I need to go to school." You quickly grabbed your bag and left without turning back. 
 
Myungsoo watched you leave. He put his head on the table and kicked the chair. "Aish.. I'm such a pabo." He could feel himself blushing and his heart was beating very fast. "Now how am I supposed to face her."
 
"Why did you suddenly visit me?" Byung Hee stared at you. "I thought there was school..." She continued looking at you asking you to go on with what you were saying. "But then it was Saturday... So the school was closed."
 
She folded her arms and sat down beside you. "I know that was not the reason you came here. You could have went back home or go to the cafe and meet Myungsoo." You were startled by the mention of Myungsoo and Byung Hee noticed that. She gave you a look and you sighed as you tell her what happened.
 
Byung Hee burst out laughing. "What should I do? I think I like him." You cupped your face and squeezed your cheeks. "Well, you are the Love Guru. How would I know?" 
 
You turned to look at her and pouted. Then, you noticed Byung Hee wearing a pink bracelet. Your eyes grew wider and you pointed at it. "Did Sunggyu ahjussi give you this?" She looked at it and nodded.
 
You looked at her and grinned. "Are you guys dating??" She got flustered and stood up. "I.....m" she was blushing so hard that you can't help but laugh at how cute she looked. "Shhhhh. You should be caring about someone else."
 
You stopped and gulped. You looked at her and gave her puppy eyes. "Help me?" She raised her eyebrow and shrugged. "You know best about love. Just be yourself." 
 
That night, you rolled on your bed several times. "What do I do now?" You stood up then walked around then sat then repeated. You messed your hair and laid on your bed. *ding 
 
You reached for your phone and saw a message. You sat up straight and checked it. Your eyes grew wider then you blinked and put your phone down. Then you checked it again and gulped.
 
I'm outside your house. Can we meet? (Myungsoo) 
 
You thought of what to reply. "Should I meet?? How am I suppose to face him??" Thousands of questions ran through your mind. Then, you decided to call Byung Hee.
 
Yes, Ms love guru? (Byung Hee)
 
Myungsoo is outside my house. Should I meet him? (You)
 
Woman! You called me to ask this?! (Byung Hee)
 
Uhhhh.... Yup. Tell me. Should I? (You)
 
Just meet him and bye! Think yourself. You are the love guru. (Byung Hee)
 
"Hello? Hello?! Ahhh she hanged up on me..." You looked at the message again and replied ok. Then you went down to meet him.
 
He was waiting for you, leaning against the pole. He noticed you as you ran to him. He looked at you from head to toe and you noticed it. You looked at yourself and realised you were in pyjamas. You can't help but blush due to embarrassment. "You look good in anything." You end up blushing even harder. 
 
Your Pov
This is sooooo embarrassing!! God I feel so cold. I hugged myself and jumped on spot lightly to make myself warm. I wonder why he wanted to meet me. *remembers the dream* why was that dream so weird but I still need to ask him if he is L coz I am so sure he is. And how could I forget it when I met him this morning. 
End Of PoV
 
Myungsoo took his jacket off and put it on you. You looked at him with eyes wide open and blinked. "You are feeling cold, aren't you." You can't help but smile. "Thank you." 
 
Just then a person was cycling into your way but you didn't notice. Myungsoo grabbed your arm and pushed you towards him. Due to the sudden gesture, you ended up leaning on his chest.
 
He held you closely that you could feel his heartbeat. You felt something in your heart and you looked up at his face. His face was covered with a mask and glasses but you could see his eyes. Those exact eyes that made you a fan. "L-oppa?" You whispered.
 
He looked at you deeply and warmly. You could tell that he was worried. "Are you okay?" It seems like he didn't hear what you said. You got yourself up and grinned. "I'm fine~" 
 
You turned around with your back facing him, to avoid eye contact. You placed your palm on your chest and you could feel your heart pounding. You breathed in deeply so that you calm yourself down. 
 
Then, you turned back and smiled. "So, why did you call me out?" Myungsoo scratched his back and gave out a chuckle. "I just wanted to make sure you were okay and.." 
 
You looked at him and waited for him to continue. He placed his hands in his pocket and looked up. "And I wanted to show you the beautiful sky tonight." You followed his gaze and looked up as well. Indeed the sky was beautiful which took your breath away. *he must have wanted to tell me that this morning* "It is indeed." 
 
He walked you back until you reached the door. "Thank you for the amazing view." Myungsoo shook his head. "This is nothing." He was about to leave when you grabbed his sleeve. He turned to look at you. You were shocked by what you did. You didn't even realise it. "Uhh... Go back safely." 
 
He let out a laugh and smiled. Although you couldn't see the smile because of the mask, you knew it was beautiful. After all, it was L standing in front of you. 

TaDah~ New Chapter updated

Is it to your liking? Hopefully ^^

Now you know who Myungsoo is, what's going to happen next?

Do look forward to the next chapter!