Meeting Kim Myungsoo

My girlfriend is a Love Guru

 

" EH?! Why?? Are you sure??"

*pout* You will only be getting your lovely laptop on Wednesday which would be two days from now. What will you do? You are already going to die from boredom. You cannot update your fanfic, you cannot read any and your phone is with a complete stranger. But then what can you do? You hug your infinite pillow and stare at the clock. * Almost 8. School is going to start soon.* *sigh*

" IT'S ALREADY 8?! SCHOOL IS GOING TO START SOON!!! I'm going to be late!!!"

You quickly stood up and got dressed. After you wore your uniform, you stood infront of the mirror and stare at yourself. You e round and looked at yourself again.

" Uniform. Check! Hair. Check! Good."

You took the cellphone so that you can go to Paradise Cafe immediately after school and get your cellphone back. You dashed out your room and ran downstairs. Nobody was there. Your parents are at work already and you saw a note at the table. It says 'We left already. Breakfast's on table.' You smiled and ate the toast on the table then left. You started running like you are being chased.

 

Did you make it? Well, just a bit earlier then you would have. By the time you arrive there, you already saw the gates closing. You knew you would not make it if you just watch it close quietly so.....

"Ah-ahjussi!!! Wait!!"

The guard smiled and waited for you. When you arrived, you were out of breath. The guard pinched your cheeks.

"Yah! you I'm not that old, okay? I will get mad. Call me oppa instead."

You looked at the guard and grinned. You would have actually manage to escape from getting into trouble but then a teacher spotted you. You quickly hid behind the guard and peaked at the teacher who was definitely staring at you. 

"Meet me after school, you."

" But~ *pout* "

"No buts and your aegyo won't work on me."

She stole a glance at the guard and blushed then giggled softly before leaving. *sigh* You look at the guard with puppy eyes.

"Come on. She won't bite you. Well, I think you should get going already."

" *pout* Who knows? Maybe she got fangs. Rawr~"

The guard giggled at your cute behaviour. He pat your head gently.

" Oppa. How come you don't want to tell others that you are Infinite's Sunggyu?"

Sunggyu sighed and looked at you. He then pinched your cheeks and put his finger on your lips.

"I'm on a mission. Only on a mission. Don't tell others, okay?"

You giggled and nodded. You did a short dance of 'Infinite-Chaser' before leaving. Sunggyu laughed and went back to closing the gates.

 

At Infinite's dorm

"Yah!!! Myungsoo, stop staring at that stupid phone. You're creeping me out!"

L looked at Woohyun and stared at the phone. *Are you really a girl? I know I'm not suppose to look into other's things but then.....all those fanfics* *blush

"Gah!!!!"

"Yah, Myungsoo! Give me that. You were using it till morning without sleep."

Sungyeol sat beside L and took the phone away from him. He opened it and read one of the fanfics then pass it back to L. He got up then ran into the toilet, blushing very hard. He was covering his face with his hands. The rest were shocked at Sungyeol's behaviour so Woohyun took the phone and look at it. The rest stood behind Woohyun and started staring at it. Dongwoo started reading it out loud.

"Then, L stared into Sungyeol's eyes with sparkling eyes. He got closer to him, too close enough to touch then he kissed him as the fireworks sparkle up in the sky"

They started to burst out laughing, very hard that they almost cried. They noticed L who was frozen so they stopped laughing but when they saw Sungyeol coming out from the toilet, they started laughing again.

"Yah, Myungsoo!!! You really found an awesome girl's phone. You are meeting her today, right? Bring her here tomorrow!! I wanna meet her!!"

Everyone agreed, expect for L. L just stared into space, thinking whether he was found out already or he got any important calls. Then, he noticed Sungyeol staring at him. *.......then he kissed him as the fireworks sparkle up in the sky* He flinched and shook his head to stop thinking about it. Sungyeol sighed and looked at L.

"Snap out of it! Hurry up and let's get ready for our dance practice."

L nodded and looked around to notice that someone was missing. 

"Where is Sunggyu?"

Hoya shrugged his shoulders.

" Should be doing his mission right now. Well, should we go now? The earlier we go, the earlier we finish and you,L, need to meet that girl at 2, right?"

"Yeah."

 

*sigh* The teacher continued staring at you which was making you unconfortable. You looked at the the clock and noticed that it was already 10 minutes past 2. *Gasp*

"Teacher! I'm sorry for being late!!! *bows* Will never let it happen again~ *aegyo* So, please excuse me now."

You quickly left the room. You could still hear the teacher calling your name but you ignored it. You ran to the gates and noticed Sunggyu. You ran towards him and managed to stop just in time before bumping into him.

"Oppa. Here~ For Byung Hee. Please pass it to her."

You passed him the note for Byung Hee, which you spent writing during the last period since both of you attend different classes then. Sunggyu smiled at you then pinched your cheeks.

" Am I your messanger? "

"Please~ *puppy eyes*"

"*giggles* Okay, because you are cute."

"Hehe~"

 

At Paradise Cafe

L sat in the cafe alone, looking around to spot you. Nobody noticed him because of his thick glasses and beanie. *Where is she? Its already 30 minutes!* L slurped his cappuccino then continued looking around. *Should I call her? I think I should be able to spot someone like her. Should be some crazy fan girl.*

*Huff* *Huff* " I have arrived! Omo!!! Already 30 minutes!!!"

You went inside the cafe and started searching. *Hmmm.....He should look super handsome because of all those girls chasing him.* You were actually walking towards L but you walked past him. Of course with those thick glasses covering almost his whole face and to add it up with a beanie. L also did not even thought it would be you. Being as pretty and looking like a doll. *That girl wearing the school uniform looks like a doll. I wish my fan girl was someone like her.* *sigh* I guess she's here looking for her boyfriend* L stared at your cellphone then finally called you.

[Infinite-Chaser]

L heard his ringtone from the back so he turned around. You picked up the phone and turned around too.

"Hello?"

"He-hello."

Both of you stood there dumbfounded. Who would have thought that such a doll would be a crazy fanfic fan? Who would have thought that thousands of girls would chase a random looking nerd?

 

Now, both of you are sitting at the table, feeling uncomfortable. 

"Ah! Here."

You quickly pass the phone to him and he also pass yours back to you.

*silence* You suddenly remebered that you looked into his stuff so you tried apologising but you did not know how to start.

"Ummm.....I actually looked into your things and noticed that you actually had lots of Infinite photos, especially L so I thought that you are-"

L's eyes immediately widened. *Am I found out?! Already?!* His heart was beating very fast to know what you would say next.

"You are Infinite's L fan, right?!"

"Eh?"

L was dumbfounded. *Me? A fan of myself? Phew~ I thought I was found out already but I guess I should go with being a fan of myself.*

"Ye-yeah."

You stood up and started jumping like a rabbit. You held L's hands and swing it up and down.

"Nice to meet you!!! I'm you!!! Also a fan of L!! Hehe"

*blush* L stared at you then at his hands. * She's holding my hands and she's a fan of me?! This doll-like-girl? Well, I'm a bit happy.*

"Ye-yeah. I'm *What?? My name? Ah. I will just say my real name* Kim Myungsoo." 

*Kim Myungsoo?* You thought where you have heard that name before then realized that it was L's real name. You were even more excited now.

"Kim Myungsoo?? Your name is L's real name!! Nice to meet you, Myungsoo!!"

L nodded quietly. Actually he was blushing because of your behaviour. He felt very happy to have a fan like you. He wanted to know more about you then suddenly realize the fanfictions that you wrote.

"Ummm....I actually read some of your fanfics..."

"Re-really? *blush* Hehe~ I just admire L alot. Especially when he acts in the drama. You know, 'Shut Up Flower Boy Band'? He is very good at acting!!"

*Oh god....she's prasing me again.. But wait did she just say admire? Admire is different from love. Let me confirm it*

"Admire? You don't love him?"

"Yeah! I just admire him. Nothing to do with love! Nothing at all! Love is not even close!"

You said it bluntly which broke L's heart into pieces. He was frozen at your speech. *Not-not even close?* His body was still there but his soul was already drifting away.

" *clap* Myungsoo back to earth~"

"Eh?-Ah. Sorry. "

"Why? There's nothing to apologise~"

You smiled at him which was like an angel has descended from the sky. *blush* L dazed again, now staring at you. You don't realise anything at all. Well, you are innocent after all.

[Infinite-Chaser]

"Ah..Is it mine?"

You looked at your own and realise that it was not yours. L was still in a daze. You stared at him and snapped your fingers which shocked L.

" *giggles* Your phone is ringing~"

" *blush* Oh. Sorry."

He picked up the phone and after he finished, he stood up. He bowed to you.

"I think I need to leave now. It was nice meeting you, you -sii."

" Just call me you. Hehe~ I really hope to see you again!"

"Ye-yeah! Of course!"

Both of you bowed and when L was about to leave he hit one of the table. 

"Sorry~"

" *giggles* Why are you apologising to a table?"

*blush* L giggled softly but it was not that noticeable. He then continued walking and a few steps more and he banged into the door.

"Sorry... *bows*"

You laughed out loud which made L blush even harder. You noticed L so you stopped laughing and you smiled.

" You are really funny. I like you! Really hope we can meet again."

*She-she likes me? Not L but me the Myungsoo?*  L felt happy and waved at you. 

"You can always meet me here. "

He smiled at you and this time it was big enough for you to notice. It was very bright and beautiful which made you blush. Your heart was beating fast but you did not realise it. You just nodded and waved back at him.

tumblr_loy9s8hUHa1qckf2oo1_500_thumb.png

Will you accept my love? Thanks for reading and subscribing. I really hope that you enjoy it. I will try to update as fast I can. Hehe~