Usual day

Neoreul Saranghe(i love you)

L, still the cold prince and Jiyeon Park have been dating for quite some time. Like any other couple they date, laugh, fight and make up as well.

--Usual scene in L’s room--

J:why are you raising your voice on me?

L:Im not .. I’m just saying that sometimes you can give me time to just to be alone..I cannot practice when you are always there.

J: how rude(whispering)…(then raise her voice) im sorry for being a troublesome, sorry for being a burden to you, I am sorry for missing you…I just want to spend time with you cause if you don’t have any schedule, you have training/practice, you are always busy..Yes blame it all on me..its all my fault…

Jiyeon cried and covering her face with her hands… L bit his lips he sigh, wrinkled his nose and scratch his head. Then after some seconds he is beside jiyeon. He removed jiyeon hands on her face

L: im sorry…uljima..

Then jiyeon stand up and about to get out of room but L grab her hand and pull her towards him and embrace her. She is trying to push him away however the more she tries to push him away the more he tightens his embrace. Then jiyeon cried more and embrace back as well

L: do you forgive me?

Jiyeon just pouted her lips and nodded .L wipe her tears while smiling.

That’s when jiyeon saw a customize acoustic guitar. Obviously it was handmade but she didn’t remember L having that before.

J: is this yours?

L:a… neh. An inspirit(fan of infinite) made it for me..

J: a fan? By any chance do you know her name?are you close ?

L:not really…she is a fan and her name is …Sohee?(smirk)

J:what is that smile about?

L:she reminds me of someone(stared at jiyeon)

J: who?(frowned)

L: you..somehow you guys are the same..

J:aisshh ..but tell me who is more beautiful? me or her?

L(look at the ceiling):lets see..

Jiyeon throws a pillow on him

L:im just kidding…you, well she is quite pretty as well.. she look simple kind of innocent, fragile and lady like

J:(glared at L) so what am i? you said I dress to fancy?im not innocent?not fragile? And am I not lady like? (Pouted her lips then rolled her eyes)

L smiled as if teasing ..

J:Is she really cute?

L nodded

J: im going now..

L:I thought you wanted to spend time with me?

J: I changed my mind

L: come on…

J: go spend time with your inspirit fan..(Wrinkled her nose and put her tongue)

L:  I’ll sing song for you( staring)

J:really?(smiled) but..

L went closer to her and pinched her cheeks.

J:Omo!!That hurts (grabbing his hands)

 L: sohee is cute.. but you already know who I love right?

Jiyeon smiled widely: I know you are head over feet in love with me

L:bwo?that is too much confidence..(widening his eyes)

Then L went to get a guitar and sang some songs for jiyeon.Every jiyeon request is granted..

--kpop artist concert—

The scene is pretty similar ..fan chanting for infinite..shouting. She was trying her best oto hide for the fans not to see her. Each of the member went to get each fan partner. He saw L went to a lady near in stage the lady was quite pretty, small eyes looks really innocent and ladylike. She is indeed jealous but she tried her best to control what she feel because she knew she was just a random fan.L ws smiling while singing for the fan.

O comeon jiyeon o, stop acting like a child..fan service fanservice..this is for show,,

After the concert she immediately went at the backstage when she went at the infinite waiting room she saw the ‘fan’ that she saw on stage still talking with l. They are talking and smiling as if they know each other for quite some time. She slowly went ionside the 2 is enjoying whatever they are talking about because they didn’t even notice jiyeon coming inside until dongwoo shouted her name that’s when L went closer to jiyeon. She wanted to yell at him however she cant do that ec. Its just unreasonable. Just because sohee os a lot cuter than her doesn’t mean she can block her from getting closer to any members specially L.She sigh secretly sohee went closer to jiyeon.

Sohee(smiled innocently infact her smile is like the sunshine it was bright): hi my name is sohee ahn.. your model park jiyeon right?im really big fan of infintite sopecially myugnsoo~yah oppa and jiyeon  toois such a good model most of the time im wishing to be as pretty and y as you(talking to jiyeon very calmly)

Why is this girl talking to me informally..hmmp and what did she called L??myunsooyah?oppa?iomo I should stop this..i felt really uneasy with her..there is just something owrong ..omo jiyeon stop being judgemental she saoid on her head then she shook her head

J:thank you..soheessi is also pretty

S:can we be friends?

J:sure I cannot see why not

Sohee hug jiyeon tight. L is smiling he is quite happy that the 2 are getting along.

Ever since that they whenever jiyeon and L have a chance to be together they are “accidentally” encountering sohee.. Out of nowhere jiyeon doesn’t know why and how event that’s possible.. And when sohee got a chance sohee always tag along with them.. She became ‘close’ friend of jiyeon Jiyeon tries her best to let her imagination go roam around their friendship.. Nevertheless the 2 have less less time to be with together alone..