Chapter 9

Cruise to No-Where... with BEAST?!

Chapter 9!          Cam-!

 

Where are they? Where are they? Did hyung found her already? Or did he lose her? Ah! What if I had caused hyung to delay and he lost her! Oh no… I’ve wasted all our hard work! NO!! I must believe that hyung had caught her! But… but if that’s the case… what happened to them? What if… what if… Ahhh!!! What if hyung abandoned me! He must be with the girl and had forgotten all about me now! NOOOOOOO!!!!

 

Seob!

 

Hyung? The panicking figure hurriedly spun around at the calling of his name. Relief flooded over him as a smile grew on his face at the sight of his hyung.

 

Yah! Where did you go? I thought you forgot about me already!” Yoseob whined, using ageyo on his hyung.

 

For such a small matter you must pace around the lift lobby pulling your hair? You’re thinking too much. How can I ever forget such an adorable dongsaeng? It just took me a while to get the girl, that’s all.” Junhyung smirked.

 

Yoseob turned to Nicolette, half hiding behind Junhyung and smiled.

 

“Hello!” his hand reached out to pat her head, but she shunned away.

 

She’s still shy.

 

Shy? But she’s holding on to your arm so tightly!” Yoseob protested.

 

She’s used to me.” Junhyung lightly patted her head to prove his point as Yoseob pouted. “Anyway, I think I should leave, so you can get to know her. But she’ll be hard to talk to at first. Once she’s used to you, it’ll be okay.

 

She’s like a small shy princess… must be treated gently…

 

Yah, now that you say it, she does seem like one!

 

Maybe we should call her princess then!” Yoseob laughed.

 

Princess, I’ll be going now, you stay with Yoseob and don’t run away anymore okay?” Junhyung said gently, turning around to face her.

 

Hyung, she understands Korean?

 

Aniyo. But somehow, we can understand each other.” Junhyung replied, as Nicolette released his hand. “Well, I’ll be going now. Have fun!

 

Junhyung walked into the waiting lift. As the lift doors closed, he turned, wearing a gentle smile, his hand raised as a gesture of farewell.

 

You like Junhyung hyung?

 

“…”

 

“You like Junhyung hyung?”

 

 “Eh?” Nicolette suddenly turned away from the closed doors to the speaker, startled by the question. What’s with that question?

 

“Your face is red.” Yoseob teased.

 

“Eh!” An automatic reflex, her hands immediately went to cup her cheeks. How can it be…

 

“Yah! I’m just kidding! No need be so tensed!” Yoseob giggled, trying to suppress his laughter. “Here, I’m Yang Yoseob, the cutest guy in BEAST.” Yoseob offered his hand, showing his best attempt at being charming. “May I have the honour of knowing your name, princess?”

 

Keke… he is so cute! I’m Nicolette. Nicolette remained tongue-tied, but her hand reached up shyly to be clasped in his.

 

“You don’t want to tell me your name? then should I keep calling you princess then?”

 

“Eh? Err…” her voice faded to silence. I suppose you can, since you don’t know my name…

 

“Yah! If I call you princess, then I should be the prince, right? But sadly, this prince doesn’t know much about this castle… so I don’t know where would be a good place to go… by any ch-”

 

“I can show you around if you want.” Her soft voice interrupted his.

 

“Really? That would be a great honour for me, especially since you finally spoke a sentence to me, princess.” Yoseob said, still role-playing, but one could easily see the child-like excitement reflected in his eyes.

 

“Let’s go then.” She turned, hiding her blushing face. “Let’s start at from the top, at the bow.”

 

The two climbed up the stairs in silence. Nicolette trying not to be conscious of him, while Yoseob decided to let her take the lead on this one.

 

“Well, I suppose you know the bow of the ship already. There’s… a karaoke room here, and the open deck. So let’s just move on from here.” Nicolette said, pushing open the wooden door. “We’ll… we’ll head back to the stern and I’ll start from there.”

 

“Bow? Stern?” Yoseob asked, walking beside her.

 

“Oh! The bow is the front of the ship. And… and the stern is the back of the ship.”

 

“You know all these? You must really love ships then.”

 

“Well… not really. I have a mild interest in them. I picked these up from my brother, he loves ships and planes.”

 

“Oh… so what about the left and right of the ship? What are they called?”

 

“The left is starboard and the right is port I think…”

 

“I think you meant it the other way around.”

 

“What…” Nicolette turned to face Yoseob, to see him with a mischievous gleam in his eyes. “So you know all these after all! Then why are you acting like you didn’t?”

 

“It’s to make you talk, princess. Now will you start the tour of the castle on the sea?” Yoseob laughed, messing her hair.

 

“Hey! Stop that! Okay, fine!” Nicolette ran her hand through her hair, not bothering to put them back neatly in place. “Here’s where the basketball courts are. Further down there’s a rockwall trackmill. On the other side of the ship is a golf course. To use all these facilities, you’ll have to go to the activity centre to get the equipment. I’ll bring you there later.”

 

Nicolette continued with her tour, moving down a floor to show him a buffet eating place, overlooking the children swimming pool, moving out to see the adult swimming pool and the huge slide that partially stuck out of the cruise. Yoseob just followed her, asking questions now and then, but generally just enjoying the sound of her voice.

 

--------------------

 

“Did you guys take any pictures on your way in?” Nicolette asked.

 

“You mean with the lady and the penguin? We did. Why?” Yoseob answered, wondering where they were going next. Stepping out of the lift, they turned right to see a long corridor.

 

“Well, welcome to the photo gallery! Let’s see if we can find your pictures.” She smiled, pulling his arm to hurry him along.

 

Yoseob smiled as well, as he slowly pushed her hand down his arm till it was wrapped comfortably in his hand. It seems that she was totally comfortable with him now.

 

“Arasso. Let’s see who will find them first!”

 

--------------------

 

“Whew! Let’s just rest now.” She sighed, as she collapsed on the large, comfortable armchair.

 

Yoseob sat in the chair opposite hers, watching her every movement.

 

“This is neat. It’s comfortable and has a warm, relaxing feel.” He commented.

 

“Yup! This is one of the best resting place on board.”

 

The two of them were in a small corner protruding out of the main corridor. Three armchairs surrounded the small coffee table. The entire wall facing the corridor was a glass window, letting in the warm sunlight from outside, providing a beautiful ocean view.

 

“I liked to sit on those beams when I was a kid. Don’t dare to do that now. Scared I’m too heavy!” Nicolette laughed, indicating the metal beams running along the glass to form a simple yet beautiful design.

 

“Aww… come on! You can’t be heavier than me!” Yoseob pouted.

 

“Don’t be so sure! According to your profile on your fansite, I’m heavier than you!” she retorted.

 

“Really? So I’m not overweight after all?” Yoseob replied, using ageyo to .

 

“You’re mean! And you’re just slightly taller than me too! Once I wear heels I’ll definitely be taller than you!” Nicolette shot back, sticking her tongue out at him. “What are you doing?”

 

Yoseob had taken out his phone and was fiddling with it.

 

“I wanted to take a picture of your not-so-cute face but my phone’s battery is too low, it won’t let me take pictures…”

 

“Here. You can use mine. But we’ll have to be in the pictures together.” She offered.

 

“Sure! Send me the pictures next time!”

 

The two of them started snapping pictures, getting more and more excited with each picture taken.

 

As they reviewed the pictures together, Nicolette began giggling.

 

“What’s so funny?”

 

“No… Nothing… It’s just the first time I see a guy who likes to cam-.” Nicolette laughed

 

“Cam-?”

 

“It’s just someone who loves taking photos. Usually only girls do that…”

 

“Well, I’m just a special guy then!” Yoseob laughed with her. “Yah! Let’s take more pictures then!”

 

The two continued cam-, doing many ageyo poses.

 


Happy April's Fool!! LOL! xD

anyways, another chapter for you guys. personally i think this chapter . can't capture seobie's cuteness so it turns out boring and awkward.. >.< argghh!!

oh wells... don't know if many knows the term cam- but it's quite common in my country. lol.

comments?? <3