updates

Cruise to No-Where... with BEAST?!

okay guys, i'm so sorry that this is neither an update, nor is it any good news telling you that my next fic is coming or that the sequel is finally coming your way.

what this is about, is that King aka me, needs your help in deciding something..... and this affects regards the fic i'm currently writing aka the fic that will next be coming your way, both the story and when it will first be posted. so i really need any opinions i can get.

if you're willing to help me out, please go to my blog post http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/24900 and read what all this is about and leave a comment.

thanks.

 

edit 29/06/11: King has finally decided after thinking it the whole night and the whole day in work. lol. anyways, will still be continuing on my original idea though my imaginations are now messed up somewhat. and when i can't write due to the foreseen writer's blocks, i'll distract myself by writing the sequel to this. so good news is, the sequel will be coming your way faster than i had originally planned. bad news? maybe my hiatus will be pushed back further if i can't write sufficiently fast enough to my liking. lol.

anyways, i'll be posting a poll here some time in the near future to ask your opinions regarding the sequel ^-^ till then.

 

 

07/07/11: THE POLL IS UP! ^-^

please vote who you want Nicolette to end up with in the sequel. this is only a temporary poll so i know roughly in what direction should i write the sequel in. but when the proper story is up, i'll let you all vote somemore. =)

 

 

 

anways, if you are bored and want to read something entertaining that's not like all the drama, romance fic out there, here's a story where even King cannot imagine the beginning of the plot! =)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/54762/the-revival-of-time-2am-2pm-comedy-jyp-romance

now... GO VOTE! keke... xD

 

 

02/02/12: I'm back (kinda)! ^-^

I know it's like forever since i've posted anything... so sorry.. But i'm back on aff now. =) i may not be continuing on the sequel that soon (having problems thinking of the plot), but I will be posting some short stories here and there. In fact, one will be coming your way really soon. actually, it's not really a fanfic, its just a random one-shot i came out with based on the song Fiction. But still, i've decided to post it here (soon). But i'm getting myself to write more now, so while half the stuff i write will be for my class assignments in school, i'll make sure to write some stuff to post here as well.

 

until then, King

 

 

KING LOVES ALL OF YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME SO MUCH! =)