Chapter 7

Cruise to No-Where... with BEAST?!

Chapter 7!          Trapped In Your Arms

 

The firm arms wrapped tightly around her prevented her from moving much, crushing her face into his obviously well developed chest. Not daring to look up, her mind tried to get a grip of everything that’s going on.

 

Three boys were playing around.

 

The small, cute one. The short but well-defined guy. The mature yet childish leader.

 

Two were inside the café.

 

The fierce-looking guy with shades. The suave dancer with hidden strength.

 

Leaving only one…

 

Nicolette finally willed herself to look up to find the maknae’s face just above hers, his dark brown orbs staring down at her, a wide grin covering his face. His breath blew over her face, resulting in a heated blush as she finally realized just how close their faces was. She struggled, trying to break his hold, but all she managed to do was feel his well-defined chest and arms. Giving up, she stopped struggling. She felt Dongwoon maneuver them across the open doorway. Aware that BEAST was surrounding them, she tried to hide, burying her face into his chest…

 

Until she realized again whose chest it was.

 

Oh my god… how am I going to get out of this one now…

 

The guys started talking, probably about her, but she couldn’t understand. She felt the rumblings in Dongwoon’s chest as he talked, and was getting used to that sensation when she was suddenly spun around to face the rest of the group.

 

!

 

--------------------

 

Wah, look at her! I think she’s really shy!

 

Do you think that she’s scared of us?

 

How can that be? She’s a fan of ours. Plus we look so friendly! Well, except for maybe Junhyungie…

 

Yah!

 

Now that we got her, what do we do?

 

Why don’t we try talking to her?

 

You can do the honours. My English isn’t so good…

 

Dongwoon’s the best in language. He can do it!

 

Eh? But I don’t know what to say… it’s so awkward… Yoseob hyung should do it! The girls always loosen up when he does ageyo. Plus his cuteness is not intimidating.

 

Fine! Fine! I’ll talk to her!” Putting his cutest smile on his face, Yoseob stepped forward a little. “Hi. I’m Yoseob from BEAST. We’re not going to hurt you. We just want to know about you. What’s your name?”

 

“…”

 

The silence enveloped the whole group as the girl just stared blankly at them, her eyes wide open.

 

It doesn’t look like she’s gonna talk.

 

“It’s okay. We just want to know your name.” Yoseob tried again.

 

“…”

 

“There’s no need to be scared. We just want to know you.” Yoseob said in an ageyo way.

 

“…”

 

“You don’t want to talk to me? You don’t like us?” Yoseob tried to whine, wearing a pout most girls can’t resist on his face.

 

“…”

 

Aish! She’s not going to talk to us! This is going nowhere!” Junhyung huffed in frustration at the direction of this conversation. Turning, he ran his hand through his hair as he started walking away.

 

Hyung/ Junhyung!

 

--------------------

 

The gears churned in her head. She was surrounded in a circle. No windows of escape without coming into contact with a guy. Trapped… Their conversations flew over her head. She did not even realize that the language had changed to English and that they were trying to talk to her. All she knew is that she had to escape…

 

Hyung/ Junhyung!

 

The sudden shout broke through her fortress, and her eyes snapped into focus.

 

A guy walking away…

 

The circle is broken…

 

There’s an opening…

 

As soon as her mind conceived the thought, a signal pulsed through her entire body and it moved on its own.

 

--------------------

 

Just as shouts of surprise resounded behind him, he felt a rush of wind speed past him. On reflex, he stretched out his arm, coming into contact with warm flesh. His hand closed around the thin arm, but it was wrenched from his grip. He cursed under his breath as he gave chase.

 

Nicolette panted in relief at the thought that she had managed to just narrowly avoid being caught, yet she knew she had to speed up. Though she had escaped, the sudden pulling on her arm had thrown her off the initial direction and speed. As her legs pumped, she saw movement on either side of her. Before she knew it, she was brought forcibly to a stop.

 

Good job Junhyung!

 

What the hell is going on now!

 

Struggling, she realized she could not budge from the force oppressing her. Her eyes widened even more as she saw the members gathering around her.

 

Why can’t I move?

 

This is seriously getting irritating! Why can’t we just forget about her and leave her alone! She just made me sweat!

 

Wait… that voice… came from so near me… unless…

 

Oh come on! Where’s the fun in that! This is so much better than having nothing to do here…

 

Gradually, she finally became aware that the restrains preventing her body from moving were a pair of strong arms wrapped around her, pinning her arms to her side securely. The source of heat behind her was a man’s sweaty body, rising and falling with hers as they panted from the sudden sprint. Turning her head slowly, her eyes focused on the face in close view. Beads of sweat flowed over his smooth skin, his normal features scrunched in annoyance. The face turned towards her.

 

Annyong.” A simple greeting from the rapper of BEAST, laced with irritation. Nicolette shriveled at the sight of his scowl. His shades veiled his eyes, but she was sure it was filled with infuriation at her.

 

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I won’t follow you guys anymore. I promise. Promise. Please let me go. I won’t follow you anymore. I’ll leave you alone. I’m sorry. I promise. You won’t see me again. Just let me go. I’m sorry…”

 

The words flowed out of without restriction unlike the tears she desperately restrained. Nicolette continued rattling on, before settling down to scared whimpers, oblivious of the changes in BEAST’s faces.

 

Guys… I think we’re seriously scaring her…

 

Well, it’s thanks to Junhyung’s scary face! With that scowl, of course she’ll be scared!

 

Yah! You-

 

Enough with all the finger-pointing. I think she’s pressured with so many of us here. I suggest we all leave except for Yoseob.

 

Yah! Then what about me?

 

… Well, you’re holding onto her aren’t you? So I guess you’ll have to stay that way till she doesn’t run.

 

Oh great!

 

Hyung… don’t be so grumpy. At least you can spend some time with me right?” Yoseob said, lightening up the atmosphere with his ageyo.

 

Fine. Fine.

 

The boys laughed and (reluctantly) made their exit.

 

The two boys watched the rest disappear through the wooden door, Junhyung’s arms still wrapped securely around Nicolette’s waist. She seemed to relax in his arms as the guys went off, but Junhyung was pretty sure once he released his grip, she would run off.

 

Yah, don’t you think it’s about time you let go of her?” Yoseob asked.

 

I still think she’ll run off.” Junhyung replied.

 

Well, me thinks you’re enjoying holding on to her too much!” Yoseob joked.

 

Junhyung scowled, while Yoseob tried hard not to laugh out loud.

 

Seriously, just release her. It’s safe now.

 

Fine, but if she runs off it’s your fault!

 

Junhyung cautiously loosened his grip on Nicolette, taking a step back when she did not budge.

 

See!” Yoseob grinned triumphantly.

 

Junhyung still kept his scowl, not believing that it was so easy.

 

Nicolette just stood there, her brain trying to clear itself to think. She knew four of the guys had left, knew no one was holding onto her anymore… but still, just knowing two of the guys were still with her… She just stood there, her mind not registering their conversation, until Yoseob leaned in to talk to her, and her mind went blank.

 

--------------------

 

“Okay, let’s start this again.” Yoseob tried, leaning in towards her as he talked. “I’m Yoseob, you are?” he smiled.

 

She ran.

 

.

 

Yoseob stretched out his hand to stop her, but she slipped out of his grasp.

 

And thus, the chase began again.

 


 

so i had 2 votes for Kikwang, one for Doojoon... hmm.. isn't Kikwang on the short side? lol. haha. anyways, fell in love with Dongwoon since the Welcome Back To BEAST Airlines. (well, i was in love with all of them before, but i fell even more in love with him now.. ^-^)

 

anyways, this is not the completed chapter. currently, i am applying for uni, and there's lots of things i have to look through and consider, so don't have much time to write. this was where i stop, decided to post this first (yes, i know it's short >.<). the rest of the chapter will come up once i'm done with all the applications.

okay, the chapter's finally up! ^-^

-----

The gears churned in her head. She was surrounded in a circle. No windows of escape without coming into contact with a guy. Trapped… Their conversations flew over her head. She did not even realize that the language had changed to English and that they were trying to talk to her. All she knew is that she had to escape…

“Hyung/ Junhyung!”

The sudden shout broke through her fortress, and her eyes snapped into focus.

A guy walking away…

The circle is broken…

There’s an opening…

As soon as her mind conceived the thought, a signal pulsed through her entire body and it moved on its own.

-----

Just as shouts of surprise resounded behind him, he felt a rush of wind speed past him. On reflex, he stretched out his arm, coming into contact with warm flesh. His hand closed around the thin arm, but it was wrenched from his grip. He cursed under his breath as he gave chase.

Nicolette panted in relief at the thought that she had managed to just narrowly avoid being caught, yet she knew she had to speed up. Though she had escaped, the sudden pulling on her arm had thrown her off the initial direction and speed. As her legs pumped, she saw movement on either side of her. Before she knew it, she was brought forcibly to a stop.