Confuses me too..

The princess of EXO

Thankfully, your parents weren't home yet so you went back out to buy groceries.  While shopping, you thought about how your parents really weren't your parents and that you were a princess.  "Why would my real parents give me away? Safety?  What ever, I don't want to see them, and I don't want to have to choose EXO-K or EXO-M to live with forever.  It's not fair for either of them."  

People started staring at you weirdly as you talked to yourself. 

"Please buy me the snack? There's pandas on it!!"

"No. Put it back Tao"

"Buing Buing!"

"Fine."

You laughed, but quickly muffled it with your hand.  *What if they found you and took you back home?*

Quickly, you ran through the checkout line as quickly as possible and then rememberd what you had done before.  "Teleportation?  Let's give it a shot!"  Running into an alley, you hid behind a garbage can.  "Please take me home to the kitchen"  Squeezing your eyes tight, you hoped that it would work

When you opened your eyes again, you were in the kitchen.  Sighing in relief, you put all the groceries away.

Then, you started making dinner for your parents when your phone rang.  

"Hello?"

"It's Sehun!"

"Ok.."

"How dare you disappear on us?  And how did you do it!  You aren't supposed to have powers yet!" "We'll talk later Sehun" you said feeling emotionally and physically tired about the whole situation.

"Ok! Have a goodnight!"

"Yea you too Sehun, night"

You slid the phone off your ear just as the door unlocked, revealing your parents.

"Welcome back Mom, Dad" you said, feeling weird to call them by that name after you knew the whole truth.

"Dinner will be ready in an hour or so"  You proceeded to wash and chop up vegetables.

After dinner of hot pot (love this stuff), you decided to talk to your parents about the situaction.

"Hey Mom? Dad? Can I talk to your guys?"

"Sure honey, what's the matter?"

"umm..Why didn't you tell me that I wasn't your child?"

Silence came over the table as you looked back and forth from each parent, afraid of their answer.

"We're supposed to tell you when you turned of age.  We found you in front of our house one day with a note, saying who you actually were and that in EXO Planet, there was chaos going on about the next heir to the throne. "Dear, we know that you are the princess of EXO.  But we still love you and would love it if you still came back once in a while to visit us."

" I wasn't really thinking of leaving.."  You said and smiled back at them.

Then, you began to tell them about your dilemma with the EXO boys and they replied with: "When it's time, life will give you the answer."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: WEE AUTHORS NOTE! Thanks again for subscribing!  This is the last week of school for me, so be noted of my updates ^^ bye for now!