Meet Again?

The princess of EXO

You wake up to Bigbangs Fantastic Baby as the sunlight streams through your curtains.  Rubbing your eyes, you get out of bed, put your glasses on and trudge downstairs.  "Morning" you yawn as you see your parents at the dining table, eating breakfast.  "Good morning Alice" Your mom and dad say.  "I'm going for a walk downtown today" you tell them while getting a piece of toast and buttering it.  "That's fine.  We'll be working late so you have to have dinner by yourself today."  Your dad says.  

After breakfast, you get changed into a light pink dress that reaches your thighs and black tights.  You put on your daily makeup, bb cream, foundation, eyeliner, and curl your lashes.  To finish, you apply red lipstick onto your lips.  You grab your bag and put in your wallet, ipod, and phone.  Then you put on creamy white high heels and leave the house. 

At the same time, 6 boys leave their house as well.  The king had given them a mansion to live in since he was very rich and insisted that they live there.  Last night in the mansion was hectic.  Sehun had ran home and told everyone, describing what you looked like and what your voice sounded like, everything about you.  Everyone then vowed that you were EXO-Ks.  "Let's go shopping downtown today to celebrate!!" Sehun said.  So here they were, leaving the house to catch the bus.  When the arrived downtown they started shopping.  Neither of them had the same tastes so they decided to separate and and to meet at 12 at the Happy Coffee Cafe.  Sehun did not like shopping actually.  He had used it as an excuse to try to find you again.  

Meanwhile, you were also in downtown, walking and window shopping.  You stop by at a doughnut shop and get a doughnut with colourful sprinkles.  Sitting down at a window seat, you look out as you eat the doughnut.  Then you saw someone familar.  It was the boy that you had met last night at the corner store.  You looked at him curiously as he walked on the street, turning his head everywhere as if looking for someone.  Suddenly you two meet eyes and you smile as you give him a small wave.  Suprisingly, he runs into the store and pulls you into an embrace.  "ALICE!! I FOUND YOU AGAIN!!" He screams in your ear.  Meanwhile the other customers in the store stare at the both of you weirdly.  "Let's walk and talk ok?" you stand up and throw the garbage away.  You and Sehun walk down the street.  "Why are you here Sehun?" "Oh, i came with my friends.." "Where are they then?" "Shopping.. i don't really like shopping..plus i was looking for you" He stares at you like you are the most precious jewel ever.  "Umm...ok.." you say.  He takes out his phone and starts to speed text 5 other people.  Meet me at the Happy Coffee Cafe NOW each text says.  "So i guess we're going there then?" You say.  "Yea, you can meet my friends!" Then he takes your hand and you follow him to the cafe.