Shopping

The princess of EXO

The next day, you wake up to your phone vibrating on the table.  "ugh" you slam your hand onto your bedside table and search for your phone.  Once you grab a hold of it, you flip it over to look at the message.

*Let's hang out again!!* Sehun texts you.  You smile as you text bacck *sure! going to shop for groceries, do you want-* before you can finish typing, Sehun video calls you.  You pat down your bed head in attempt to smooth it down before you accept the call.  "Morning Sehun!" "good mor- WOW you're hair looks like a lion!" Sehun laughs.  " i just woke up ok?" you redden as you pat down your hair again.  You continue to talk to Sehun while picking out clothes to wear and brushing your hair.

"Baekhyun wants you to go shopping with him for eyeliner" he continues.  "Let's go to MyeongDong then!!"  *the groceries can wait hehe*.  You decide to wear grey leggings with a long off the shoulder top.  "Hey Sehun, I'm going to change now so my address is XXXX XXX !  Come over in 10 minutes?" "ok bye!".  You change, apply some light make up and run downstairs for some quick breakfast.  10 minutes later, the doorbell rings.  You open it and you are immediately bear hugged by Baekhyun.  "OMG I AM SO HAPPY FINALLY SOMEONE TO GO EYELINER SHOPPING WITH ME~~"  You hug him back.  "That's what friends are for right?"  Yopu wave to the other members.  "good morning!"  "We have a car so we'll be driving there" Suho says, pointing to a large van.  You lock the door of your house and skip towards the car.  "Shopping, shopping" you sing under your breath.  Kai chuckles.  "What's so funny?" you pout.  "nothing" he hides his smile behind his fist. 

Sehun rushes up beside you.  "IM GOING TO SIT WITH YOU!" he screams in your ear as you open the door.  "OK" you scream in his ear as you grin and step inside, sitting in one of the middle seats.  Before Sehun can step in, Baekhyun shoves him aside.  "Too bad maknae, but i have to discuss eyeliner with her".  
 

Soon everyone except Suho (Cause he's driving) starts arguing on who you will sit with.  "Two people can sit with me in the pack" you point, "I'll sit in the middle there.  Rock paper scissors ok?".  After the 30 second game, the winners.  The rest of the members who didnt win hung their heads low as they climbed into the car.  The car starts and Chanyeol grins at you.  "Keeke you look like a llama!" you point.  Kai laughs.  "noone has ever told him that before".  "Seatbelts everyone!" Suho says as he starts the car.

 

Finally, you arrive in MyeongDong.  Everyone immediately scatters into different directions.  "WAIT" you yell "Let's meet up somewhere for lunch." you point to a pasta restaurant.  "Meet there at 12:30 ok?" "ok" they chorus and dash off, leaving you and Baekhyun.  "Let's go to all the makeup stores!" he links arms with you.