Tea

The princess of EXO

"So uh.. shall we work together?" Suho said as he calmly sat on a couch in the living room, surveying all 11 members.  

"I refuse to work with them.  She's ours!"  Sehun whined, stomping his foot angrily while glaring at the opposing team.  Suho sighed.  It was clear by the way that they were arranged in the living room that EXO-M wanted nothing to do with EXO-K at all.  He went to the kitchen to get out twelve mugs for everyone.  Grabbing a bunch of pots , he filled all of them with water with his powers and put them on the stove.  "Chanyeol"  He called.  Four balls of fire came rushing into the kitchen and lit the stove with a burst.  "Thanks"  He called again, and went to the cupboard to get some tea bags.  Unfortunately, there were no more tea bags, so he called D.O.  "There's no more tea.  Can you get some tea from the  grocery store?"  

D.O sat up from his pose on the couch and walked towards the door.  "Anyone want to come with me?"  "I'll go"  Kai replied as he teleported beside him.  They put on their shoes and Kai held his hand.  They disappeared in a puff of smoke.  

Coming back only seconds later, Chanyeol made the fire hotter so that the water would boil faster.  Suho dropped a tea bag into each mug and carefully poured equal amounts of water inside.  He put them on a tray and walked to the living room and put them on the coffee table in the middle.  

"Help yourself"  Suho said, grabbing a mug and settling into a couch carefully.  For some reason, Lay had a soft spot for Suho and decided to take a mug.  "Stop"  Xiumin hissed, grabbing Lay's arm.  "They probably poisoned it"  He continued, smirking as he stared up at the six.  Lay frowned and switched the cup to his other arm and took a big gulp.  "It's good"  He smiled, his face lighting up at the familiar taste of green tea.  

Meanwhile on the other side of the couch, Luhan carefully took the mug and cradled it in his hands.  "Not gonna drink it?"  Sehun tsked, staring at the older.  "I can't, it's too hot"  Luhan frowned.  He had a sensitive tongue so he couldn't eat or drink hot things.  Sehun softened and held his palm up and then blowing above it towards his cup.  Immediately, the drink turned lukewarm.  "That should be the right temperature right?"  Luhan sent a small smile.  "Thanks."

*All this over tea* Suho mused, surveying the room, until his eyes landed on the other leader.  They met eyes and Kris still looked guarded.  

- 1 Hour Later -

"Well thanks for having us I guess.  But we will bring her back to EXO before you do."  Kris stated possesively to show that they were still on teams.  He touched all s on the shoulder that sent part of his power to them.  They sprouted wings on their back and  flew up to the skies.  Sehun watched in awe as he saw Luhan with wings.  It was as if he saw an angel.  A feather dropped from his wings, and Sehun cupped his hands to catch it.  "Maybe we'll meet again soon.."

 

Your parents went into their respective rooms and went to sleep.  Meanwhile, you sat on your bed in your room.  You couldn't sleep as you thought about your troubles and fight between EXO-K and EXO-M.  You had to admit that they were selfish, as they only wanted you so that their powers would be stronger.  "Why can't we just live as one?"  You wondered.  

Then you realized that you could begin the mission:  To make EXO Planet one again.  Knowing you solved your problem, you tucked yourself into bed and shut your eyes, falling into a deep slumber.

 

"Our daughter is so brilliant.  But she must act fast.  The Exotics will be making another visit and I predict that their army has multiplied.  We need all the EXO members, because they are the guardians of this planet.  If they are still in two groups when they get back, EXO will be in ruins, and we will never discover the secret chamber that unlocks the secrets and ultimate power to this place."

"Honey, it's going to be so difficult.  Even when we are in power, we are unable to even find the secret chamber!  Our daughter must be the next heir.  We cannot allow anyone else to rule or they will take advantage of the power and use it for bad"

"EXO-K,EXO-M, we're counting on you."

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N:  Haii!! I just decided to make it more difficult!  You guys probably thought she was just going to go to EXO Planet right?

OHO Hope everyone had a great Christmas!  I hope to finish this story before I get back to school, less to worry about right? 

 

Thanks to all the people who subscribed, and upvoted!  I'm so happy that people are reading my story ^^

 

If I were to have a giveaway, what would you guys want as a prize?  Nothing too expensive please ><

Anyway, bye for now :D