We are....One?

The princess of EXO

The next day, you wake up and start to form your plan to make EXO-K and EXO-M "One".  It didn't seem that hard right?

You called Sehun asking the gang to meet at the park.  Then you called Tao, who had magically put his phone number in your phone, and told him to meet you and EXO-M at the park as well, at the same time.  Happy with the outcome, you dressed in casual clothes and headed towards the park.

"Need a lift?"  A hand lightly rested on your shoulder, making you jump. "Woah Kai?" "Hey Alice, let's go to the park!"

After teleporting there, you instantly regretted it.  You could see a fine line between EXO-K and EXO-M.  They were avoiding each other like the plague.  Frowning, you decided that you wanted to play a game.  "Hey guys!  Let's all go into the forest and play a game!"  You saw all their faces brighten, but you didn't notice that they brightened for a reason.

 

"Us versus you.  Let's spar."

 

They all walked into the depths of the forest so that no one would see them use their powers.  You thought it was because there was more space in the middle of the forest.  "Ok!  Let's start here!  We're going to play tag"  But, none of the boys heard you as they began fighting.  

Before you could say a word, two hands rested on both your shoulders.  It was Suho and Kris.  "Just let them be.  Maybe soon they'll learn that we were destined to be together.  I mean we used to be pretty good friends back then" Kris nodded, agreeing with Suho.  "And they're crazy for power, and some may have even fallen in love with you..On the job I might add"  You chuckled, amused by their words and turned your attention to the sparring.

You watched has Lay had healing powers, so he also had a barrier that no one but him could break around him.  Meanwhile, Kai teleported around Tao, trolling him so that he was distracted from stopping time.  D.O summoned roots from the ground to latch onto Luhans legs but the latter used his telekiness to move the thick vines away from him.  Sehun and Chanyeol combined made a fire tornado that Xiumin and Chen inside, but they broke it with Chen's lightning and Xiumins Ice powers.  

"Looks like a pretty even battle to me" You said.

"Nope.  Look up in the tree" Suho smiled.

Baekhyun sat on the branch above, surveying the battle.  Then he brought out several balls of light and threw them at the opponents faces, blinding them temporarily.

"FINEFINE EXO-K WINS" Tao cried, admitting defeat as he sunk his knees to the ground.

"Nice job guys"  You high-fived every member of EXO-K, congratulating them of their win.

"Ok winners get ice cream!  My treat!"  You smiled, walking out of the forest.

"But I want ice cream too!!!" Tao screamed, running up to you and trying to defeat you with his aegyo.  "Nope.  Not gonna work on me" You grin and shove his face out of your view.  "Well, I can make a proposal to EXO-M..." 

"What?! What?!"  Tao said, jumping up and down. 

"If you all get along, we can all get ice cream together!"  You smiled, throwing your hands in the air.

It was silent for a few moments and then bursts of anger came from everyone.

"No! Let's just go without EXO-M"

"You know we can't get along with them!!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

"Ice cream ice cream, i'll melt you down like ice cream"

You sighed, the plan was going no where.  You decided to group one EXO-M member with and EXO-K member in a game of "Who can find you first in the forest?"

The groupings were: Sehun and Luhan, Suho and Lay, Baekhyun with Kris, D.O with Xiumin, Kai with Chen, and Chanyeol with Tao.

"Work together all right? Or neither of you will get ice cream.  Give me 10 seconds and then go and find me!"

"Ready...Go!"

You ran off deep into the forest, and when you found a nice tree, you started to climb up it and then rested on a high branch, with other branchs covering you so that they couldn't see you easily.

Meanwhile, the only groups that were successful in working together were Sehun and Luhan, Suho and Lay, and Baekhyun and Kris, because they were more calm about the situation and knew what you wanted to do: Make them One.

But what you didn't know was that they refused to work together because of something that happened long ago when they were young..

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A:N/ Hey guys! Next chapter will be a background of the past~~ ooooooo

Thank you everyone who subscribed to this story, and for reading this authors note! lol

People said they wanted a cute teddy bear as a prize?

And does someone know how to make a poster ? I don't have photoshop/artistic skills :P

Have a lovely day and stay healthy!  It's cold here TT__TT