So what now?

The princess of EXO

"Ugh"  Suho cried for the hundredth time.  Then Kris would reply with the same question: "What's wrong?" and Suho would always say: "I can't contact the Queen and King."  And then they would both sigh as they surveyed their sort of joined team again, which was more like 12 guys living in EXO-Ks mansion because EXO-M wasn't thinking about accommodation when they arrived to Korea.  Suho then checked his watch (again) and realized that it was already past 6pm.

"Hey D.O?"  "Yes Suho?" "Can you start on dinner please?"  "Sure! Chanyeol, Baekhyun, let's go to the kitchen!  Oh Suho I'll need some water.  Could you fill these pots please?" Suho extended his arm towards the pots that D.O was holding and they were instantly filled with just the right amount of water.  He then opened a window and pointed his palm in the direction of the vegetable garden.  "Vegetables are also taken care of D.O"

Then Suho turned back to the "cellphone" which was a teleporter and phone at the same time that could take them back to EXO.  But to get back to EXO, they had to wait until the eclipse, which showed the planet and the earth aligning into a parallel distance that allowed an easier journey. (sth i just made up lol idk)

Not only that but they had to be granted permission from the King and the Queen to return, a.k.a a very extensive body scan of the royalty to make sure it wasn't anyone bad planning to go to EXO Planet.  

Meanwhile, Sehun was freaking out about how you weren't safe now.  And after a long time he decided to yell it out. "I'M GONNA ENROLL IN SCHOOL!"  It was as silent as desert in the whole house as everyone stopped what they were doing to stare at him.  Luhan stared, shocked at what he had said. *But I..I still love you..* he frowned as he looked back as his rubix cube and started aligning the colors together for the fifth time.  

Suho stood up and stretched, and then walked over to the maknae.  "Sehun, you know we can't stay for very long.  I don't get the point in you wanting to go to school here.  We are more advanced then them and you'll probably be more fit in university."  Sehun frowned childishly and stomped his foot. "I just want to be with Alice ALL THE TIME!  Is there a problem with that?" *Yes there is* Luhan thought.  "Let's just leave her alone for now alright?  I think it's up to her now to decide whether she wants to come with us or not." Suho replied.

"Come with us?  You mean come with EXO-K?" Chen sneered as he listened to their conversation.  "We need as much power as we can because EXO-M has the better powers than EXO-K.  See them?  They're using their powers to cook dinner!  Cook dinner?  They look like old ladies using small bits of their power to make dinner and not kill anyone!!"  

"Duizhang, we better hurry if we want her first"  Chen finished the sentence in chinese to make sure none of the EXO-K members understood.  EXO-K felt insulted and Kris felt angry because EXO-K was nice enough to let them live in their house and cook them food.  "Just be quiet and be thankful"  Kris growled back in chinese.  Chen scoffed.  "When did you care about EXO-K?"  "I just want to see Luhan happy again.." Kris whispered in english.  He remembered when they had left EXO-K behind, Luhan wouldn't stop crying.  "I should have accepted him, even if we were not allowed.  But instead, I was a coward, and never gave him an answer..I wonder if he's still waiting for one.."

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Ok next chapter, EXO will KNOCK SOME SENSE IN YA and get you to go to exo planet cause you know....

WE'RE RUNNIN OUT OF TIME WOO SELECTED VIP WOULDN'T BE MIND BLOWINGLY AWESOMEE

yes i think i'm high and have major issues cause i don't /cant consider this a real chapter it's so short == well maybe it's a filler idk

ANYWAY thank you for subscribing!  I know i keep saying this but I'm just so thankful ><

yep..i still got a week...my school has 3 weeks off woott

How many weeks do you guys have off? :D

until next time~~